• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Mrbob

Me
Ferny
Somnia
Az

I know those are all confirmed for TitanBalls PC. I already bought my copy from GMG.

AT, Soka, Luke, Eznark, are maybe getting it?

Who is us?! FPS isn't a genre I see Madden GAF sticking with. Especially when it's people like Bob.

I'm taking over your BF4 crown on PC.

Smokey

No

Read in beta OT that there is a 60fps cap in place? Trash.

If it has proper multi monitor support, I will get it on PC. This is one of those games where it would really help and be cool.

It never is

I still have not played Battlefield much since that one quartet we had with me, You, Bob, and EZ :(

I'm on every night bruh. Dark Faze always randomly joins in my game and we play a few.

McNei1y

Me
Ferny
Somnia
Az

I know those are all confirmed for TitanBalls PC. I already bought my copy from GMG.

AT, Soka, Luke, Eznark, are maybe getting it?

I think I'm grabbing it for the PC since I don't have an Xbone yet.

Somnia

Man had my best game of Titanfall yesterday. 16PK, 6TK and 3550 defensive points.

Can't wait for more maps, levels, titans, etc. Not too much longer now.

actually every game is done with the exception of the giants/bucs.... but wellington didn't take his ps4 with him and i'm not going to solicit DM playing the cpu when he doesn't make an effort.

vancin in a couple minutes.... bro's!

Week 3

Next vance date: SATURDAY, 2/22 @ 5 PM PST

Games:

Cards @ Panthers
Pats @ Redskins
Dolphins @ Cowboys
Lions @ Vikings (CPU)
Jags @ Falcons
Bears @ Packers
Texans @ Titans
Ravens (CPU) @ Browns
Giants @ Bills
Broncos @ Raiders
Saints @ Bucs
Colts @ Steelers
Eagles @ Jets
Bengals @ Seahawks
49ers @ Rams
Chiefs @ Chargers

NFC Offensive Player of the Week: Adrian Peterson (Vikings) - 19 carries, 206 yards, 2 TD
NFC Defensive player of the week: Karlos Dansby (Cardinals) - 7 tackles, 1 sack, 1 int, 1 FF, 1 TD

AFC Offensive player of the week: W. Markar (Bengals) - 23/34, 331 yards, 3 TD, 1 int
AFC Defensive player of the week: Rasheen Mathis (Colts) - 5 tackles, 4 sacks

PM YOUR OPPONENT!

can we just boot DM's ass from the league

I'd like him around too but I can't remember the last time he did anything on time. and this includes the attempted 2k spreadsheet league!

also, rob, if you want to play earlier let me know...I'll be checking this thread periodically throughout the night, I'm in a different room doing work

Although if you can lock in a time at 11 ET, that'd be best...but if you wanna do earlier let me know

BigAT

I'd like him around too but I can't remember the last time he did anything on time. and this includes the attempted 2k spreadsheet league!

also, rob, if you want to play earlier let me know...I'll be checking this thread periodically throughout the night, I'm in a different room doing work

Although if you can lock in a time at 11 ET, that'd be best...but if you wanna do earlier let me know

Where is Rors' Rocky GIF?

Rorschach

Sickboy: let me know when you want to play.
Where is Rors' Rocky GIF?

ibsW2MgRef0Nhb.gif

dm is my boy! i can't turn my back on him!

Top Bottom