• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
lol

That one isn't too bad. The user catch one was the one that took longest for me.

I need to get back on my trophy kick.

I get caught in trophy and achievement obsessions here and there. Its a dark, dark hole.

Week 4:

Next vance date: Tuesday @ 4 pm pst

Games:

Ravens (CPU) @ Jags (Soka)
Broncos (Drizz) @ Lions (Pistolpete)
Jets (Deftech) @ Steelers (Spottie)
Panthers (Rors) @ Vikings (Cola)
49ers (FMT) @ Cowboys (Rob)
Saints (Arkaium) @ Falcons (DCX)
Titans (Kingbrave) @ Bucs (DM)
Chiefs (Mark) @ Bears (mrbob)
Bengals (Splat) @ Colts (Jabee)
Raiders (Soka) @ Chargers (nightz)
Rams (Crow) @ Cards (sickboy)
Eagles (CB) @ Packers (Ez)
Seahawks (AZ) @ Giants (Wellington)
Patriots (Oatmeal) @ Bills (Rinse)

NFC Offensive Player of the Week: Adrian Peterson (Vikings) - 14 carries, 150 yards, 2 TD
NFC Defensive player of the week: Dominique Rogers-Cromartie (Panthers) - 5 tackles, 2 int, 1 TD

AFC Offensive player of the week - Maurice Jones-Drew (Jags) - 16 carries, 74 yards, 5 rec, 132 yards, 2 TD
AFC Defensive player of the week - Von Miller (Broncos) - 7 tackles, 5 sacks

kingbrave your opponent is DM. i asked him to contact you and he said he would but i would be shocked if he actually did. PM him and ask him to play and if he doesn't respond just play the CPU. that's our DM!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
btw i am going to be away next month again, 3/22-3/29. This time I have no real intention of taking the PS4, this past week I was talked out of it! Going to Italy with the girlfriend, should be better than the fam vacation I just took. Didn't get much of a chance to go out.

Ferny

How jelly are you, CB?

BDfrWqm.png

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its nothing like the Drow Eznark unleashed a few hours ago, thats for sure.

Played through MGS3 again on Vita. What a great fucking game.

rinse82

Rinse, I could play in a couple of hours tonight if you're around. Plans opened up a bit, let me know.

Didn't check the thread, sorry bro. PM next time!

I'm around early today since Canada is playing in the gold medal hockey game. Can play right after. Let me know

oatmeal

Banned
Weird. Game crashed when it started up.

Going in with Rinse now.

(EDIT)
CRASHED AGAIN...it goes to a blue error screen that I can report or not. What the hell?

Top Bottom