• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

McNei1y

lol of course a kick return would happen in OT. gg sickboy.

This fucking game. Three turnovers in the redzone. Bullshit.

We play after the advance. If you wanna go tonight let me know.

No dice. Wednesday is probably the best bet.

SickBoy

Fuuu... GG McNeilly. I got lucky, in particular on that fumble by RG3.

I don't know where my run D was most of the game... you were tearing me apart.

McNei1y

Meh. It was a really good game. I just can't lose this game with that much offensive time. The Matheiu pick was nice. He legit came out of nowhere when I thought I had my slot dude open. The one handed pick on the 1 yard line made me absolutely pissed on my first possession. Then RGIII (I legit tried to step out of bounds twice) stumbling along the sidelines until he fumbles it. And to make it worse, with 2:22 left, I'm about to sack your QB and try to switch to Kerrigan after missing with Orakpo and it switches me to Byrd who is covering Fitz and leaves him wide open.

Just a bunch of awful mistakes happened along with your constant Tate dodging and impressive zone defense got ya the W. It was nice... I just hate to see a turnover in the redzone, let alone three. But in a typical McNeily-game fashion, my hopes get really high and then are immediately crushed. (Aka scoring a TD with 20 seconds left to tie it and then immediately giving up a KR TD).

Week 10

Next vance date: Thursday @ 9 pm pst

Games:

Patriots (Oatmeal) @ Dolphins (pheeniks)
Vikings (Cola) @ Saints (Arkaium) - PM EACH OTHER!
Broncos (Drizz) @ Bears (Bob)
Ravens (CPU) @ Colts (Jabee)
Redskins (Mcneily) @ Eagles (CB)
Jags (Soka) @ Steelers (Spottie)
Falcons (DCX) @ Texans (Smokey)
Bucs (DM... CPU) @ Packers (Ez)
Cards (Sickboy) @ Seahawks (Az)
Giants (Wellington) @ Cowboys (Rob)
Lions (Pistolpete) @ Chargers (nightz)
Browns (Brent) @ 49ers (FMT)
Bengals (Splat) @ Raiders (Soka)
Titans (Kingbrave) @ Jets (Deftech)

NFC Offensive Player of the Week - N/A! AI team!
NFC Defensive Player of the week - N/A! AI team!

AFC Offensive Player of the Week - Maurice Jones-Drew (Jags) - 34 car, 221 yards, 7 TD, 4 Rec, 28 yards
AFC Defensive Player of the Week - Lawrence Timmons (Steelers) - 9 tackles, 1 int

McNei1y

CB, tomorrow could be a possibility but I get off work at 8:30pm tomorrow and plan on working out after I get home. If we play, it'd probably be like a 10:30 game. Wednesday would work best since I'm off at 5:30.

Fart, 3-5 and now Alfie Morris is back. I'd love to get some wins.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Wellington, I can play either tomorrow or weds after 10pm ET. Let me know which day works best for you.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
CB, tomorrow could be a possibility but I get off work at 8:30pm tomorrow and plan on working out after I get home. If we play, it'd probably be like a 10:30 game. Wednesday would work best since I'm off at 5:30.

Fart, 3-5 and now Alfie Morris is back. I'd love to get some wins.

Just send me a message on steam whenever.

eznark

Banned
Did Respawn remove a few frames of animation when you get into a mech? In the beta you had to see like a full second of that Doom-textured hatch closing but in the two matches I was able to play last night it seemed like that was either totally cut or just made incredibly dark.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I think I am on the outside looking in for the playoffs but I want to mention I will be away from the night of the 22nd to the 29th which looks like it will be the end of the regular season into the playoffs anyway so I will be out.

I'm interested in another season if we have enough players. This game is actually not all that bad except for the busted XP/improvement system.

BigAT

Part of me wants to wait it out for the PC version of Dark Souls II. The other part of me thinks I won't even make it through the end of the day.

eznark

Banned
Part of me wants to wait it out for the PC version of Dark Souls II. The other part of me thinks I won't even make it through the end of the day.

I'm glad I am going to Arizona. I'd totally be buying that today but I want to wait for the PC version as well. Hopefully when I get back the new game lust will have died and I'll only be regretting titanfall.

eznark

Banned
Titanfall frame rate worse than BF4 with a tenth the player count and 1/100th the graphical fidelity.

Disband pls rspwn

Ferny

Titanfall frame rate worse than BF4 with a tenth the player count and 1/100th the graphical fidelity.

Disband pls rspwn
Your brand new mega pc can't handle 60FPS brah?

I do get small framerate drops on a certain map or two. I think one is the desert, not sure though. It never gets bad for me though.

brentech

i've only finished priming like 1/4 of my basement and i'm already tired of painting. was a painting machine when we moved in a few years ago. Now i'm just over it.
ughhhhhh

eznark

Banned
Your brand new mega pc can't handle 60FPS brah?

I do get small framerate drops on a certain map or two. I think one is the desert, not sure though. It never gets bad for me though.

It's at 54 always for some reason. BF4 never drops below 60 and is usually at like 90+. Fucking glorious looking too unlike TF.

I will say I have never had any dips or anything in TF. But then again I also don't have any dips on FF7 which is it's visual contemporary.

i've only finished priming like 1/4 of my basement and i'm already tired of painting. was a painting machine when we moved in a few years ago. Now i'm just over it.
ughhhhhh

you clearly need more training

Mario_paint_box.jpg

Top Bottom