• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Mrbob

i1S2NDI5sWkgH.gif

brentech

Sell dota2 items, hire a painter.
We just had the basement finished, adding a bedroom, a bathroom, and a rec area.
Only thing we opted out of was having them paint it as well. I somewhat regret that decision, but like 200 bucks in supplies at most, compared to like 1500 just didn't make sense.
In finishing priming the rec room, I think I won't have to do a second coat of that. So that at least is sounding better in my mind. But yes. Will be glad to be done with this.

brentech

after playing DS to completion on PS3, then getting it on PC.....I don't think I can make that mistake again. So much nicer on PC. Will just wait it out.

And that's even having to deal with GFWL

after playing DS to completion on PS3, then getting it on PC.....I don't think I can make that mistake again. So much nicer on PC. Will just wait it out.

And that's even having to deal with GFWL

Yeah DS was pretty brutal on ps3 compared to pc. I was more of a demons soul fan but I'll get ds2 on pc someday

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Oh man. I forgot just the complete fucking despair of dark souls sometimes. What a great game!

Most nights between 6:30-9PT work well for me (the earlier side of that range is usually better). Let me know if there's a better day for you and I'll make sure there are no unexpected schedule surprises for me.

I assume I'll be playing titanfall tonight so let's shoot for tomorrow night at 9:30 eastern.

SickBoy

I assume I'll be playing titanfall tonight so let's shoot for tomorrow night at 9:30 eastern.

Sounds like a plan. Looks like tomorrow at 9:30ET will work well.

If I had more time to play games I'd be really jealous of people with Titanfall right now :)

(Actually that's not true, I'm kinda jealous anyway)

BigAT

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/TheColdOne33/MJ_zps45b24a84.gif[IMG]

On a side note, i cant wait until Kap gets injured next season.[/QUOTE]

Dan Wetzel ‏@DanWetzel
2014 salary (as of now) for San Francisco QBs. Colin Kaepernick: $973,000. Blaine Gabbert: $2,010,000

LiveWire

That must be running on eznark's PC.

Also twitch is up for xbone. Your day of KI reckoning is here smokey. Let me know when you can play!

Yea Smokey ain't man enough to meet us online. His first excuse will be having to play Titanfall, then it will be "I'm still labbing," then it will be something else, and before you know it it's Madden 26 time and he'll be like "I sold my Xbox One since nothing came out for it and the league is on PS4 anyway."

Somnia

Metal Gear next week and Infamous on Friday... good week for games!

Yes I'm a fool paying 29.99 for a 1-2 hour prologue to the real Metal Gear, but it's Metal Gear... I have to own it!

Top Bottom