• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Wellington give me just a few minutes I need to take a quick look at my depth chart since I'm still missing some guys on injury

oatmeal

Banned

dr-evil.jpg

oatmeal

Banned
And the field goal..is...good.

Tie game, 13-13...fucking FUCK YOU CANYON I'M TIRED OF YOUR SHIT.

EVEN IN SIMMED GAMS YOU THROW A TON OF PICKS>

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE A CONTENDER

oatmeal

Banned
A pass to GRONK and it...bounces out of his hands right into the defenders...and he runs it from the 2 yd line for a pick 6.

That's fucking crazy.

oatmeal

Banned
Fuccck a tie game after a quick TD for me....this should end the half unless, of course, he throws some fucked up pass right now.

oatmeal

Banned
Wow, he throws a 60 yard bomb, catches it but the clock ends before he can call a TO.

Wow...OT for us..Dolphins get the ball.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG rob. I don't know what happened but my OL and FB were totally insane when I stopped going single back. They hit every free defender and if I were a little better on the sticks I could have cashed in big yardage, it felt like I out in a game genie code.

I had major issues against your offense. I couldn't detect what plays you were going to. Usually opponents fade into a handful of plays but you had me guessing.

brentech

Such a prick. Your last few plays in regulation were such total utter cheese. Throw the ball out of bounds as soon as QB gets it and ur receivers arent even running routes, yet its not intentional grounding?

and then you take it and kick a FG?

Such a prick. Your last few plays in regulation were such total utter cheese. Throw the ball out of bounds as soon as QB gets it and ur receivers arent even running routes, yet its not intentional grounding?

and then you take it and kick a FG?

Blame the game! That was his excuse for me.

Top Bottom