• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
GG rob. I don't know what happened but my OL and FB were totally insane when I stopped going single back. They hit every free defender and if I were a little better on the sticks I could have cashed in big yardage, it felt like I out in a game genie code.

I had major issues against your offense. I couldn't detect what plays you were going to. Usually opponents fade into a handful of plays but you had me guessing.

GG man. That pick 6 in the 2nd quarter really threw me off and swung momentum big time. There was absolutely nothing I could do to stop the run. If I blitzed your OL would somehow pick up everyone and you would go for 50. You had quite a few really nice runs. This game was much more fun than my game vs crow. That just sucked.

brentech

Blame the game! That was his excuse for me.

luckily its just a game. but i'm not the only one that knows what happened. he should have sat on that ball. if the game took that or the previous play for the penalties they should have been, the game was over.

but yeah. in OT he trashed my D, but i was a little flustered over what just happened

luckily its just a game. but i'm not the only one that knows what happened. he should have sat on that ball. if the game took that or the previous play for the penalties they should have been, the game was over.

but yeah. in OT he trashed my D, but i was a little flustered over what just happened

not much of an argument on the grounding aside from crabtree was running a route. i suppose it could've been called grounding but i wasn't trying to cheese you, just stopping the clock. i should just learn the spike button and it would've been a moot point but the end result was the same.

on the PI i mean i know penalties aren't called often in the game but your nickle back basically just stopped in front of my slot wr running an out and didn't let him by. this is why i held the ball and got hit. bullshit from the angle that PI is called maybe like once every 10 ten games but not bullshit from the angle that if your nickleback doesn't do that then patton probably has a 20-ish yard gain and gets out of bounds

anyways no ill intent in any of it. it was a good game up until that! 4th down play to shaw was crazy. i see on replay it looks like you were playing a short zone defending the first down/outs but i got time to make the throw down the field. i was scared LMJ was going to fumble as he always does when he gets yellow so i tried to get out of bounds with him. i made some dumb fucking throws for int's as i always do.... i should've thrown a 4th on one of those last plays. can't believe i fucking missed that 40 yard fg either

Why would the 49ers trade for Jonathan Martin? He isn't any good.

Bob, you have to play cpu or sim it. Im driving a 16 foot budget truck from Chicago to Fort Lauderdale. Hopefully I make it in time for next week.

Holy shit really? That sounds miserable.
You have no idea. Warning, very sad story,
I got here two days ago looking forward to seeing my cousin and his gfs new house and my cousins 5 month old dog was in surgery for a broken elbow from falling down the stairs. It had a heart attack from the anesthesia and died.

Why would the 49ers trade for Jonathan Martin? He isn't any good.

Bob, you have to play cpu or sim it. Im driving a 16 foot budget truck from Chicago to Fort Lauderdale. Hopefully I make it in time for next week.

We traded a conditional 2015 7th rounder for a backup lineman. Martin might not be good but we aren't expecting him to come in and start day 1. We need one of our other linemen to toughen him up and he'll be fine!

BigAT

We traded a conditional 2015 7th rounder for a backup lineman. Martin might not be good but we aren't expecting him to come in and start day 1. We need one of our other linemen to toughen him up and he'll be fine!

Anthony Davis is going to punch him in the mouth then slap his real mother.

eznark

Banned
That Martin deal is really great. It's not totally unreasonable to think that he was bad because he is a soft as FMT so maybe a change of scenery will help him. They gave up basically nothing to get a guy drafted in the 2nd round that Hardon knows well. Seems perfect to me.

brentech

Crazy ass weather.

Oh yeah, meant to mention this yesterday for FMT and anyone else. Hold circle after a play to hurry up and spike, as opposed to holding triangle for no huddle offense.

Almost done with priming the basement. Definitely just doing one coat. Kilz works pretty darn good.

McNei1y

Question:

When I choose Man defense, I notice that my corners will either in press or playing loose. Is there any play/hot route/adjustment that has an intermediary?

Rorschach

Phee and I won our DotA game yesterday too! I think it was a 35 minute gg

I won a long ass game yesterday where a stupid Naga kept fucking up. We kept telling him to stop fucking up, but he would always interrupt our ults/stuns and/or run out our BKBs. The only reason we pulled it off was because the other team's stupid ass Rubick stole her ult and fucked his team over the same way she kept fucking us over lol We should have won that game like 25 minutes in, but she kept them in it that long.
60 degrees yesterday. Annnnnd snowing today.

75 here today. 75 here yesterday. 75 here tomorrow.

Hell yeah. Beach sunday. 82 degrees!

eznark

Banned
Yea, Adam Archuleta? All over it. Jarius Byrd? Nah, no thanks, we'll pass. smh

Seriously. They need to get back to the glory days of Dan Snyder signing everyone who at some point had a pulse. Remember all those Super Bowls they won with Haynesworth?

Smokey

Ferny kept telling us you were logging in to play TF with us last night, but you never did. What the hell, man?

I was watching durant dagger the rockets.

Then I logged on but had to do the training session? Was that mandatory? That was the time I wanted to dig in but didn't expect to have that come up.

Mrbob

Bob I see you ordering a Xbox one on the side lol

It was actually a better deal than I could get locally. Used my discover card to get 5 percent back which paid for tax, and now I can sell my TF code for 40 or 50 bucks. 350/360 XB1 four months after launch, early adopters am cry.

It was only a matter of time since I bought Dead Rising 3 from Newegg last week for 30 bucks. It is the only game I want to play. After I'm done with it I have a 400 dollar paperweight in my entertainment center. Hopefully the media functions make the console useful.

I was watching durant dagger the rockets.

Then I logged on but had to do the training session? Was that mandatory? That was the time I wanted to dig in but didn't expect to have that come up.

Don't know. It immediately put me in the training too, so I just did it. I didn't even think to try to exit out.

eznark

Banned
I always thought it was weird that it never put me into training. Seems like something you'd want people to go through.

I'll be able to dota alllllll night after Nets Heat

I will probably be in a food coma i am so addicted to chipotle right now and plan on having more tonight because i keep getting double meat for free

Top Bottom