• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Mrbob

tumblr_m3yjrgDA1t1qar5tro9_r1_1280.png

I'm already having buyers remorse.

Nightz

Man, I glanced at that $100 off thing on CAG and thought it was only for the Xbone. If I had known, I would have bought a Surface Pro 2 for my wife.

BigAT

Man, I glanced at that $100 off thing on CAG and thought it was only for the Xbone. If I had known, I would have bought a Surface Pro 2 for my wife.

I think you could get a Surface Pro for less than the cost of your wife. Shop around.

Mrbob

I can't officially talk about how bad the system is without owning it.

Sigh Bob. Your flip-flopping has grown worse than our buddy Somnia nowadays.

I didn't flip flop. 399 has always been my buy in price. I didn't even have to pay tax on this purchase. I still haven't received shipping confirmation yet so it is possible it will get canceled. Wouldn't be upset if it was.

Mrbob

I'm looking forward to some Madden GAF TF matches tonight. If we can get a crew of 6 to play consistently that would be awesome.

Ferny

DOTA will never release their hold on these hooligans. It's almost like if they play other games, they're cheating on Icefrog.

Goddamn EA. I almost want to not play TF anymore. I played for like 2 hours this morning and got to level 15. Log in just now, back to level 8. Really? Get your acts together.

Top Bottom