• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

SickBoy

GG, Sickboy.

I'm guessing my whole team has cold streaks after the FMT loss.

GG... as for the cold streaks, I'll take whatever I can get. :)

Didn't really want to kick that last FG, but wanted to make sure the game was beyond two scores.

BTW, owner mode is so awesome now that I'm down to third-stringer Ryan Lindley. I suspect Dave Zastudil is next on the depth chart.

GG... as for the cold streaks, I'll take whatever I can get. :)

Didn't really want to kick that last FG, but wanted to make sure the game was beyond two scores.

BTW, owner mode is so awesome now that I'm down to third-stringer Ryan Lindley. I suspect Dave Zastudil is next on the depth chart.

lol i just glanced and i think i have negative money now. i need a home game desperately!

Smokey

carlos you selfish PRICK!

i conceded the game at halftime and you still ran the score up

i've waited long enough

it's time to unleash FYIDM next gen edition

Smokey

Gg Darren.

DCX

0c107296b7f6a290fa93f5bcd46e4bfa.jpg

titanfall is alright on xbone. performance is pretty shitty to be honest. there is screen tearing and while dropping to "single digit fps" isn't exactly accurate there are framerate drops all the time for seemingly no reason.

game is still fun. i like the capture base (a,b,c) mode. the assassin with the auto gun is alright to kill the grunts but mostly sucks against human pilots. i jumped on the back of a titan and ripped open the comparment but what am i supposed to do after that? I tried to shoot it and killed myself somehow. maybe i still had my rocket launcher thing equipped!

anyways this game should've been $40. luckily i didn't pay for it! maybe i'll join my pc bros if i see it at a decent price!

BigAT

titanfall is alright on xbone. performance is pretty shitty to be honest. there is screen tearing and while dropping to "single digit fps" isn't exactly accurate there are framerate drops all the time for seemingly no reason.

game is still fun. i like the capture base (a,b,c) mode. the assassin with the auto gun is alright to kill the grunts but mostly sucks against human pilots. i jumped on the back of a titan and ripped open the comparment but what am i supposed to do after that? I tried to shoot it and killed myself somehow. maybe i still had my rocket launcher thing equipped!

anyways this game should've been $40. luckily i didn't pay for it! maybe i'll join my pc bros if i see it at a decent price!

You shoot at it after you rip the hatch off, don't use explosive shells!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I told AT that Dark Souls 2 was a bit more straight forward than the first and you couldnt get lost as easily.

I found out that i skipped the whole real first area by accident.

Oops!

BigAT

I told AT that Dark Souls 2 was a bit more straight forward than the first and you couldnt get lost as easily.

I found out that i skipped the whole real first area by accident.

Oops!

"Thankfully I'm on the right track. The starting area is real straightforward, not like Dark Souls."

Mrbob

The wait for Dark Souls 2 PC is a little painful.

Also, sad face at Amazon Prime going up in price. They need to split off shipping and streaming now. I don't order enough from Amazon anymore to keep it now that I pay sales tax. Though I'd like to keep the streaming part.

The wait for Dark Souls 2 PC is a little painful.

Also, sad face at Amazon Prime going up in price. They need to split off shipping and streaming now. I don't order enough from Amazon anymore to keep it now that I pay sales tax. Though I'd like to keep the streaming part.

It's $20 a year you cheap fuck. You just spent $400 on a piece of shit xbone

Mrbob

At least we can all agree Xbone sucks. I hope Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break are good.

If Smokeys boy is right there will be a Platinum exclusive and Crackdown 3 in 2016 which will make the system worth owning.

Top Bottom