• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Sanjuro

A large amount was paid with amazon rewards points and I paid no tax. Jus don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

When all my trading/selling of prior generation was completed, I ended up spending roughly $450 or so out of pocket for both my PS4/XB1.

They both have been the worst console launches I've been a part of, but no regrets here.

BigAT

You would think "I didn't pay tax" meant you made a profit on the purchase the way people here are tossing it around.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Last year I only got MLB13 for Vita. Anyone know if I buy vita mlb14 and ps4 mlb14 if there is a cloud feature to continue play on either device?

Mrbob

MLB The Show will have cloud saving between every platform.

It's not rocket science! I paid $70 less off the main price by buying on amazon ($470 shipped!). If I bought one locally I would've spent $540

I paid 140 bucks less and got a shitty version of TitanFall included for free.

eznark

Banned
Last year I only got MLB13 for Vita. Anyone know if I buy vita mlb14 and ps4 mlb14 if there is a cloud feature to continue play on either device?

Supposedly there is, but there is no release date for the PS4 version yet.

If it weren't for Infamous I'd probably sell my ps4 for dota dresses at this point. No Show, no mlb.tv...what's the fucking point?

DietRob

Thanks Bob.

RTTS from the office it is then.

Supposedly there is, but there is no release date for the PS4 version yet.

If it weren't for Infamous I'd probably sell my ps4 for dota dresses at this point. No Show, no mlb.tv...what's the fucking point?

I only turn it on to give away madden wins.

Sanjuro

As long as Infamous is better than the second one, I'm in.

Isn't this game the same formula, but you play as that weird friend you had on the roof?

i was just at wal-mart where i overheard a conversation between a young african american employee and a customer

basically the employee was convincing the customer that an xbox one was the far superior system to the ps4

smokey, do you have relatives in plano?

Sanjuro

i was just at wal-mart where i overheard a conversation between a young african american employee and a customer

basically the employee was convincing the customer that an xbox one was the far superior system to the ps4

Why does it matter that he was black?

Are you insinuating that they like bigger black things?

Smokey

No, but God bless that young man

DietRob

Ct5wUJe.png

Sanjuro

Cool. Hopefully it's not another copy and paste job. Really looking forward to what they can do with the MLB/NHL series going forward.

No, but God bless that young man

I wonder if HE would have the courage to fight me.....

In killer instinct!

Ps

I got shamed at bball the other day. There was this younger BLACK dude who I blocked on his first drive. Then he started exclusively shooting 3s and did not miss. I would move him out to where he would get the ball at like 25 feet and just drain it. What could I have done smoke :(

You guys are always playing in the afternoon. I feel like I'm the only person who works around here.

Well Splat does too, but he only works at 30 frames per second.

How is Wildstar Az?

Leveling is the same boring grind. Luckily I got to level 20 so I was able to do a dungeon. And I gotta say, the dungeons are insanely fun. Since the game heavily relies on telegraphs, the boss battles are hectic and fast paced. I don't remember fighting bosses like that in WoW until I got to the end game.

Ferny

I want to try the game out but have never had a chance to get a key. I'll have to try it when it goes to open beta.

Smokey

I wonder if HE would have the courage to fight me.....

In killer instinct!

Ps

I got shamed at bball the other day. There was this younger BLACK dude who I blocked on his first drive. Then he started exclusively shooting 3s and did not miss. I would move him out to where he would get the ball at like 25 feet and just drain it. What could I have done smoke :(

Lul

Pick him up at half court.

When he gets the ball get in his face. I'm pretty sure you sat there and gave him all kinds of space. Probably had hands down too.

Or foul him before he shoots to break up his rhythm

Option 3 might've got you stomped out tho

LiveWire

If it was smokey's cousin wouldn't he be steering the customer to the graphics card case?

LiveWire

Wildstar looks amazing and as Az said the combat adds some uniqueness missing from WoW (until Pandaria at least), but godDAMN does the interface blow chunks. It's like I'm playing with Microsoft Excel.

Mrbob

May 6 is better than I expected. Thought it would be late May for release. I'm ready, might get the Vita version at release to play until I can transfer data over to PS4.

Yeah but my out of pocket expense was drastically less than what you spent. You lose brah

Cheating by including credit! I had about 450 dollars in credit I used on Steam and PSN cards alongside pre orders. I have virtually everything paid off for March leading up to Destiny.

Lul

When he gets the ball get in his face. I'm pretty sure you sat there and gave him all kinds of space. Probably had hands down too.

Well the first couple I got picked and no rotation over. Then they would pass and I'm looking for the screen to come and the dude is already rise and fire when I glance.

He was also much faster than me so bodying him wasn't going to do me much good especially with potential screens. Oh well!

LiveWire

You should check their UI overhaul video. They completely revamped it.

It does look better. Might log back in to check it out. But man these guys really missed their shot to take some significant marketshare from WoW. This game should have been out last summer, even if it was unfinished. A couple slick marketing vids playing up the differences "Does WoW have player housing?", etc. would've pulled a lot of people who had been tired of Pandaria and taken some big steam out of Blizzard's Warlords of Draenor reveal.

DCX

DCX
Lul

- Furthermore, you should have played ball denial. even if it leaves you open to a back door play the idea is to force him off the line and spot.

-hand to the face at all time while using the other hand to scan the ball

-contact and more contact. shooters thrive in space and rhythm

- also, basic and obvious, force him to the off hand on drives and move him off his "spot' shooters have comfort zones and maybe moving him a foot closer or a foot to either side will mess up his rhythm.

- if he defended you, another good way to mess with his mojo is show him up on offense. wear him down in the post..well placed elbow on a drop step.

DCX

BigAT

Well the first couple I got picked and no rotation over. Then they would pass and I'm looking for the screen to come and the dude is already rise and fire when I glance.

He was also much faster than me so bodying him wasn't going to do me much good especially with potential screens. Oh well!

If your teammates aren't calling out picks, you need new teammates.

Smokey

PS4: 258,000 / 0.9 = 286.7K
Xbox One: 258K

Soon

- Furthermore, you should have played ball denial. even if it leaves you open to a back door play the idea is to force him off the line and spot.

-hand to the face at all time while using the other hand to scan the ball

-contact and more contact. shooters thrive in space and rhythm

- also, basic and obvious, force him to the off hand on drives and move him off his "spot' shooters have comfort zones and maybe moving him a foot closer or a foot to either side will mess up his rhythm.

- if he defended you, another good way to mess with his mojo is show him up on offense. wear him down in the post..well placed elbow on a drop step.

DCX

FMT..in the post?! We already know that FMT is 6'4 and euro soft so this is out of the question!

Darko%20Milicic%20ESPN%20Mag.jpg

Top Bottom