• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

If your teammates aren't calling out picks, you need new teammates.

after the first pick they were but the problem wasn't them calling it out it's the rotation over. fine, call the pick out but dont just fucking stand there. not saying getting torched wasn't my fault and i'm not some glorious defender though

p.s. smokey is right. i play like i'm 5'6 :(

p.s.s. i don't have a sick jumper i just play tough fundamental basketball. you might say i play the right way AT

eznark

Banned
Shared experience. My God a new meaning to getting carried. Such a terrible idea.

...no items? What in the ever loving fuck

remember, the league vances tonight at 9 PM!

The following games are unplayed:

Vikings Vs. Saints - ?
Bears Vs. Broncos - ?
Ravens Vs. Colts - ?
Packers Vs. Bucs - Sim
Titans Vs. Jets - ?

Kingbrave

Vikings Vs. Saints - ?
Bears Vs. Broncos - ?
Ravens Vs. Colts - ?
Packers Vs. Bucs - Sim
Titans Vs. Jets - ?

I've had bronchitis and been laying down. My bad yo.

And a fighting game which I suck balls at...

And uh, some stupid shooter....

Mrbob

Vikings Vs. Saints - ?
Bears Vs. Broncos - ?
Ravens Vs. Colts - ?
Packers Vs. Bucs - Sim
Titans Vs. Jets - ?

Didn't realize Drizzler had to leave early so I'm not gonna beat up the CPU to make him lose. Let the sim it gods decide.

Mrbob

My system should be here tomorrow. Chose free ground shipping and MS will have it to me in two days. They must be really desperate for anyone to own one.

We'll play Killer Instinct tomorrow night Smokey.

My Adventures With Twitch broadcasting on Xbox One, by frenchmovietheme

1. download twitch.tv. it is a separate app. sweet i love all the apps on xbone! nothing like getting out of the game and waiting for a painfully slow menu to "snap" to the app i'm trying to access

2. link twitch tv account. easy enough!

3. start broadcast on twitch tv.... does not work unless you start a game!

4. start a game. broadcast doesn't work. whoops! you have to start the game first, THEN start the app!

5. start game, hit broadcast. "Please wait, testing connection" leaves this message and goes back to sign in page.... doesn't broadcast. no error message. alright.

6. attempt to logout and log back into twitch after resetting game. system freezes.

7. system has blinking X sign on console and controller

8. cannot turn the system off and the screen is blank

9. unplug system, log back in

10. try starting game first and getting to main menu, which i do.... start twitch, all menu options are solid purple with no text available... uhhhh

11. now all options on ALL menus are solid colors with no text available

12. reset again, log back in with entire process. attempt to start game and broadcast again

13. twitch sits on "please wait while we finish testing", then goes back to the main menu with no indication of if there is an error or if it was completed or what

The End.

Part II of the Twitch.tv on xbone story, by FMT

1. Apparently it is a known issue and to fix the issue you need to uninstall the app, and then reinstall the app! Sweet!

2. Unsnap the twitch currently open

3. Go to "my apps and games"

4. System freezes again. Must hard reset

5. This is also a known issue according to twitch trouble shooting guide

6. lulz

Top Bottom