• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Sanjuro

I had no issue with Twitch on Xbox One, found it to be better quality than the PS4 application. It also archives the broadcast, which I wasn't aware of until I looked at my channel.

Rorschach

I was looking for Arkaium, who hasn't posted in this thread btw, and I found the thread FMT made asking for players in the gaming forum. The first reply was

If the Bucs were available Id be in

We could have had a Bucs owner!

Sanjuro

Truly the Green Bob

Not at all! I have the PS4. Twitch works on both platforms, but it seems to produce the stream at a lower quality, with more hiccups, and doesn't archive to Twitch.

Xbox also has the upload center with that which is really nice when used with the phone app.

I'm just sort of getting into the whole recording/broadcasting thing myself. Just seems to be more options on the Xbox for the moment anyway.

im sure the streaming is fine on xbone. its the functionality i dont like. with ps4, i press one button (share) and boom there i am. with xbone, i press the home button, i have to go to the twitch app, i have to scroll through share, then broadcast, then it goes into a side window, then you have to hit broadcast from there

Sanjuro

im sure the streaming is fine on xbone. its the functionality i dont like. with ps4, i press one button (share) and boom there i am. with xbone, i press the home button, i have to go to the twitch app, i have to scroll through share, then broadcast, then it goes into a side window, then you have to hit broadcast from there

I say "Xbox Broadcast", hit begin, unsnap. That's it. I leave it snapped if I want to see comments and such.

LiveWire

Wow great games FMT. You've gotten a lot better. You baited me out for so many counterbreakers. Did you get a stick or are you still on pad? Either way well done.

fmt wanna madden?

lets roll!

and thanks live. i'm still using the control and i don't know how much better i got because you mopped the floor with me the last 4 or 5 games with jago :(

glacius is such a troll. i feel bad for using him (or using him like that) but you did beat up on me a few times with orchid! spinal is S tier in some regards but in others he's reallly gimped. like his sliding HK. i mean you can see it coming from a mile away and it is more or less easy to block and it leaves him wide open. other characters if you block their low stuff its not a free pass to rape them. oh well... back to the drawing board to counter your jago!

i see no one helped out the ol commish as i asked! i'll remember this!

Week 11

Next vance date: Sunday @ 9 PM pst

Games:

Steelers (spottie) @ Titans (Kingbrave)
49ers @ Bengals
Cards (Sickboy) @ Eagles (CB)
Colts (Jabee) @ Texans (Smokey)
Packers (Ez) @ Bears (Bob)
Jets (Deftech) @ Giants (Wellington)
Patriots (Oatmeal) @ Chiefs (Mark) - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK!
Bills (Rinse) @ Ravens (CPU)
Dolphins @ Chargers
Browns (Brent) @ Broncos (Drizz)
Raiders @ Jags - SOKA GAME OF THE WEEK
Panthers (Rors) @ Saints (Arkaium)
Cowboys (Rob) @ Seahawks (Az)
Bucs (Lulz) @ Falcons (DCX)
Vikings (Cola) @ Lions (Pistol)
Rams (Crow) @ Redskins (Mcneily)

NFC Defensive POTW: E. Wolff (Eagles) - 5 tackles, 2 int, 1 FR, 1 TD

NO OTHER HUMAN DPOTW!

LiveWire

lets roll!

and thanks live. i'm still using the control and i don't know how much better i got because you mopped the floor with me the last 4 or 5 games with jago :(

glacius is such a troll. i feel bad for using him (or using him like that) but you did beat up on me a few times with orchid! spinal is S tier in some regards but in others he's reallly gimped. like his sliding HK. i mean you can see it coming from a mile away and it is more or less easy to block and it leaves him wide open. other characters if you block their low stuff its not a free pass to rape them. oh well... back to the drawing board to counter your jago!

Do you have the video archived or does Xbox delete the stream after broadcast? I can point out a few things you can do in some of the matches. You're right about the slide being obvious. But you can mix it up with the run he does, or some more teleporting. Also, the dive kick you seem to always use when jumping back. Try it jumping forward, and doing it late in the jump. Also, if you do use it when jumping back, try to hit it at my foot, to just cause a block, then go for a throw every once in a while to mix it up.

McNei1y

Fuck Crow. I've got a busy week ahead of me. Um.... When can you play? I think the best time for me would be early Saturday lol... maybe tomorrow between 4-5pm est.

Why even plug it in?

it would not let me start the system without it plugged in

and gg splat. that dropped pick you had early was a killer because it was an obvious pick 6. that's a totally different ball game. we both had a few dropped picks but that was the only 100% guaranteed TD dropped. i was scared of AJ green so i tried to mix in a lot of zone and man with blitzing here and there. i think he still had 100+ yards because of that last one. also lulz @ ray lewis still being dominant. your run D really shut me down. not sure who your CB was on the left but boldin abused him anytime there was a bump

TheCrow

Fuck Crow. I've got a busy week ahead of me. Um.... When can you play? I think the best time for me would be early Saturday lol... maybe tomorrow between 4-5pm est.

Not gonna be available today till late, like after 9 cst. How early on Saturday are we talking? Like in the afternoon or in the actual morning.

McNei1y

Not gonna be available today till late, like after 9 cst. How early on Saturday are we talking? Like in the afternoon or in the actual morning.

Yah I won't be available anytime tonight. Saturday morning like 10am ish. If not, anytime Sunday would probably work.

brentech

The 'Free to Play' documentary just showed up as available for pre-loading. Shows up like a game in your library. Wish it actually covered the most recent TI3, but the original International should be interesting as well. Good bit before my Dota time.

BigAT

The 'Free to Play' documentary just showed up as available for pre-loading. Shows up like a game in your library. Wish it actually covered the most recent TI3, but the original International should be interesting as well. Good bit before my Dota time.

It's been in production FOREVER.

TheCrow

The doom set will be mine!

eznark

Banned

All the Anti Mage

wtf i go to play dark souls PC for the first time in a year or so and now i'm getting an error when i try to load my save. it says Dark souls executable has stopped working. the game will start fine up until i actually try to load the save. i googled the problem and tried some of the solutions (redownloading games for windows live, cache integrity in steam, run in windows 7 mode/admin from the properties folder of the main exe) but nothing works

fuck you pc gaming!

Top Bottom