• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

eznark

Banned
jS3TpuNTGNRfg.bmp

oatmeal

Banned
McCourty with the pick! 30 seconds to try and do something before half.

EDIT

And a pick by the Chiefs...fuck. Should have run down the clock...

oatmeal

Banned
Damn runs a play with 7 seconds left and somehow gets a timeout off with 1 second.

6-6 at half.

Fucking juking tacklers with ease. I get smoked every time.

McNei1y

Wait, don't you need Playstation Plus to play games online on PS4? Why does the playstation store ask me to purchase membership?

oatmeal

Banned
And a fucking screen pass (like the 6th of the game) for about 30 yards.

*roll eyes*

19 yard run because no one can tackle.

*roll eyes*

(EDIT)

And another screen because nothing else works for him.

"sim league"

16-13.

Ferny

I like that this is a thing now. Livejournal madden games. I wonder if Oats is going in time of technological advancement. Next season it'll be pictures and video recaps.

screen passes are easy to stop. sometimes if i suspect someone may throw a screen i will control a lineman and watch what the guard does instead of rushing the QB immediately

oatmeal

Banned
screen passes are easy to stop. sometimes if i suspect someone may throw a screen i will control a lineman and watch what the guard does instead of rushing the QB immediately

I guess I'm not expecting them every 3rd play.

I won't say good game because it wasn't. Stats that look like this doesn't show a balanced game:

A. Smith - 13/15 - 161 Yards
J. Charles - 8 Rec, 86 Yards
J. Charles - 7 Rush, 127 Yards

Ferny

I won't say good game because it wasn't. Stats that look like this doesn't show a balanced game:

Uhh that's like every Chiefs box score in real life.

as ferny already said.... that is the chiefs. did you miss the chiefs game where jamal had like 200 yards receiving and alex's longest pass in the air in the game was 10 yards?

Top Bottom