• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Mrbob

Hope you guys enjoyed witnessing the resurgence of sexy white basketball. These boys aren't scared to win in a high scoring match up! I did feel a little bad for Oregon though because the game tonight was a home game and the crowd was hot. Hotter than I've heard in a NCAA tourney game in a long time. But that's the bonus you get for having a great season!

Sanjuro

Hope you guys enjoyed witnessing the resurgence of sexy white basketball. These boys aren't scared to win in a high scoring match up! I did feel a little bad for Oregon though because the game tonight was a home game and the crowd was hot. Hotter than I've heard in a NCAA tourney game in a long time. But that's the bonus you get for having a great season!

White basketball is back!??

...and not in that racist league where blacks weren't allowed?

A flash in the pan is not a resurgence.

McNeily, when can you play?

Top Bottom