• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Season 10 Official Thread: I want you back for good!

Striker

daw840,

Our game is next for Week 3 (whenever it gets unlocked!)

My GT is Striker029 and AIM is toth029 if you need to get a hold of me.

I should be able to play our game this week, but lemme know when what time is suitable for you.

Fifty

One really annoying thing about this game is that it defaults your D to Ask Madden> Punt block on punt return downs.

It's so stupid. If they're going to automatically change your play screen, at least have it be to the sensible option, which is punt return. Unless you back out of the screen and pick the correct play, which many people haven't taken the time to do so far, you're going to end up with no one blocking for your returner. It's just stupid, plain and simple.

Rorschach

Fifty said:
One really annoying thing about this game is that it defaults your D to Ask Madden> Punt block on punt return downs.

It's so stupid. If they're going to automatically change your play screen, at least have it be to the sensible option, which is punt return. Unless you back out of the screen and pick the correct play, which many people haven't taken the time to do so far, you're going to end up with no one blocking for your returner. It's just stupid, plain and simple.
I hate that because it doesn't give you enough time to change it. Especially if your menu is lagging. Also, sometimes when you go to special teams, they'll remove returns altogether no matter how many pages you flip through. Oh, and when you get back on defense, it automatically switches you to the special teams page. If you press A by accident, you're screwed.

Rorschach said:
I hate that because it doesn't give you enough time to change it. Especially if your menu is lagging. Also, sometimes when you go to special teams, they'll remove returns altogether no matter how many pages you flip through. Oh, and when you get back on defense, it automatically switches you to the special teams page. If you press A by accident, you're screwed.

I like it, it makes it a exciting race to beat the countdown every time.
I agree it is one of my few complaints.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
There are only about 3 games who haven't been played and one is being played tonight. Go ahead and open 3 :)

fifty/zep/rors, can one of you guys open up week 3 for me? i'm still at work (jesus i hate coming back from holidays). i will do the player 2 weekly awards tonight when i get home. thanks fellas!

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
fifty/zep/rors, can one of you guys open up week 3 for me? i'm still at work (jesus i hate coming back from holidays). i will do the player 2 weekly awards tonight when i get home. thanks fellas!

Would you like to lose tonight as well? :D

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Cloudy said:
Fifty, I'll be on AIM from 10et or so.

Truelize, you too...

If you are up late tonight I might be able to get our game in. I didn't see this until right now and I'm leaving to do some painting at a friends house (don't worry, I'm getting paid to do it :)). I'll have to do a bit tomorrow night as well, so lets try for either before I leave tomorrow or after either tonight or tomorrow. I'll check this when I get back.

daw840

Striker,

I am available pretty much every evening from 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm pacific time. Just let me know (I can be available later than 9:30 if absolutely necessary, I would rather not but I will). Just let me know when would be a good time for you.

AIM = daw840daw

GT = Qbert420

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Vum,I'm in East lobby 2.

You are home.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck me! my internet is down >_< I was waiting for Vump,who at 10:15 still wasnt in the room and I lost connection to live.Now I cant connect to the internet,f-ing A.Rebooted router,modem,etc etc it's down.Only way im posting is cause im using my dsl line in my work room.

Looks like I cant get my games in tonight unless it magically starts working.

Sorry guys.

edit - We would have lost connection anyway Vump *sigh*

vumpler

Well I'm here for the next 4 hours, I'll just be studying in front of XBL :) So send me a message if you get it up. I read somewhere you said you had a fucked up sleep schedule so if thats the case I'll be here still :)

Ramirez

Wellington said:
Want to beat the shit out of me tomorrow, Sable? 2-1 is not so bad I guess, still in the playoff race.

Hmmm...

eeyore.jpg

Matrix

Vum,it seems to be working now *crosses fingers*

You still around?

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
JOR423594.jpg

Beautiful, but you got the # of carries wrong. :D 13 carries, baby!

Guess cold isn't back today...guess it's for the best since I can't play 'till around 10pm

Charlie Garner and Rich Gannon guide the Raiders to a victory over the Bro... wait wtf? How...
:lol I miss Charlie and Napolean....and Gannon :(

Make sure when you get them donuts, make sure you ain’t eatin’ any them donuts.
:lol :lol

Fifty

I fucking suck at this game. 5:30 left in the 2nd and Konex has scored 21 on me. Leaving games for 4 months has hurt me beyond repair.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
settle down you fucks, im back! ill be around for a little bit tonight to play anyone who is suppost to play me (i only know i play rors week one.) hit me up on aim, ill be on

Fifty

I want to kill myself. I've thrown 2 redzone INTs to close out two succesful drives.. Yeah . yeah

CATCH THE FUCKING BALL

CATCH IT YOU MOTHERFUCKING STUPID PIECES OF SHIT

I HATE YOU TITANS

Mrbob

Fifty said:
I want to kill myself. I've thrown 2 redzone INTs to close out two succesful drives.. Yeah . yeah

CATCH THE FUCKING BALL

I HATE YOU TITANS

I see you must be happy to be back in the league! :lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ha ha, I get it, FMT seems to put his hate of the Seahawks onto me. Real nice dooder, REAL NICE@

festivus.jpg

Rorschach

We have secretly replaced the Titans receiving corps with the Raiders'. Let's see if he notices...

Fifty said:
CATCH THE FUCKING BALL

I HATE YOU TITANS

...fascinating...

Fifty

Well, at least I don't think it can possibly get any worse... Recording these stats will be like staring into hell itself. Why can't EA have leagues like 2K has? This will hurt almost as much as my 5 INTs. I don't think I've ever played a league game and lost that badly. Yeah, that was no fun whatsoever. I can't even really blame the game or the opponent.

vumpler

gg Matrix. Everything was going right. For some reason Dwills was breaking everything. :/ The score is not representative of how close that game was though.

Fifty said:
CATCH THE FUCKING BALL
I HATE YOU TITANS
Man I've had a completely different experience with the Titans. Talk to bonsevan about how to play with the titans. The guy is unstoppable.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rorschach said:
We have secretly replaced the Titans receiving corps with the Raiders'. Let's see if he notices...

...fascinating...

Hey bitch am i crushing you tonight?

Fifty

vumpler said:
Man I've had a completely different experience with the Titans. Talk to bonsevan about how to play with the titans. The guy is unstoppable.

Most of it has to be me, my decision making, and my bad luck.

Hey, look! I had 14 first downs, he had 11! I had 3 points, he had 38! :lol :lol

Cloudy

Banned
Fifty said:

CATCH THE FUCKING BALL

I HATE YOU TITANS

To be fair, my 3 INTS were redzone as well or you'd have lost by more :D

FEAR THE JAGS!

Fifty

I'd punch you in the face if you were in front of me..But to be fair, I'd probably miss. DM was right, I am Hakeem on the Raptors.

Matrix

I dont even want to talk about that gross game *sigh*

Luke,you around? Want to get a free W? I'll be in East Lobby 2.

DMczaf

Fifty said:

CATCH THE FUCKING BALL

I HATE YOU TITANS

hakeem2.jpg

Rorschach

ColdBlooded33 said:
Hey bitch am i crushing you tonight?
Like I said earlier, I can't play until after 10, but it looks like that may not be possible either. I will let you know for sure in 10 mins.

Fifty

I think the problem was that I wasn't listening to this as my custom soundtrack. Next game I'm doing it...and I'm going to come back from my disgraceful spot on the power rankings. Give me your worst FMT...but I'm not going to finish my madden career like this. No sir!

Ramirez

The legend killer!

Dude held me to like 27 rushing on 21 attempts though. :lol

Good thing my D showed up again, thought I was fucked late in the game when Parker fumbled and gave him good field position. I literally couldn't get back to the LOS on most running plays, it was pretty ridiculous.

Top Bottom