• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Season 10 Official Thread: I want you back for good!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FrenchMovieTheme said:
lone play me tonight, im going to advance the league! im on aim if you are free!

Ugh....

Now, I just got through playing the most BS play against DammitMatt. I think the Roster update broke the Seahawks. The O-Line doesn't work. I think some 0's became 1's in the Maddenix. Give me a few minutes to turn of WARHAWK

PS: Suck it Zep. SUCK IT

CP!

where are you dude? i don't see you post in this thread, and i don't see you trying to setup your matches. let me know what's going on. if i am mistaken in my previous statements just let me know, otherwise im looking at other players who actually want to play to fill in for the bills. hate to make you "waste" $60, but it maybe a necessary evil in order to get someone who is enthusiastic and excited to play.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Anyone want to play a practice game?

Lonestar

I think I'm starting to play like Alabama of a few years ago. All World Defense, trying desperately to hold on...but the offense is just sleeping during the game.

The Drought continues. Can anyone loan me a 3rd down completion!?

Rorschach

GG Livewire. WOW were there a lot of injuries that game. 3 of my HBs, a TE, a QB, a LB, a FS, a DT, and my RG...and that was just on my side! 2 fumbles by my guys -_-

You should run Ronnie Brown all day long...even if you're down. That guy's a beast...especially later down the stretch.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
DeAngelo Hall – Loses Shutdown Corner

:eek: What?!?!?!?!?! Why? Overrated my ass. Dude is lightning quick. :(
Why they wanna make my team worse? Why?

QB Joey Harrington – 76 to 79 OVR

:) Dude still works at the Olive Garden but he gets better tips now.

Rorschach said:
You gotta bring it for your next game! Shaub's triumphant return to ATL! Show them what they're missing out on!

This kinda stuff is not acceptable. :( Don't cheer him on. He's my freaking kryptonite dude.

Hey I just checked League Daddy. I'm good at something. Kick returns. Oh I feel SO much better now.

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Wellington said:
Why are people complaining about Kearse? Was a complete non-factor in the game we just played.

Wellie, good game. Sorry for that one time I hit pause but my controller's batteries were dying in the middle of the play before.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Gunstar77 said:
Wellie, good game. Sorry for that one time I hit pause but my controller's batteries were dying in the middle of the play before.
It was a gg. Solid D all around for both of us except that big 80 yard TD run to open the game. The only thing that irritated me was the amount of balls that hit my defenders square in the hands and they couldn't catch any. Meanwhile the two throws (one bad decision on my part) were instantly picked off. I expected to lose this one though, enjoy life on the top of the heap.

Ramirez

There's a game I'd like to erase from my memory, I won, but probably should have loss. Parker gets hurt 1st play of the game on a 10 yard run and never returns, lovely.

Lonestar said:
Ugh....

Now, I just got through playing the most BS play against DammitMatt. I think the Roster update broke the Seahawks. The O-Line doesn't work. I think some 0's became 1's in the Maddenix. Give me a few minutes to turn of WARHAWK

PS: Suck it Zep. SUCK IT

It figures that the first really dominant game I have against anyone didn't count and pissed you off so much that you quit :D

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Wellington said:
It was a gg. Solid D all around for both of us except that big 80 yard TD run to open the game. The only thing that irritated me was the amount of balls that hit my defenders square in the hands and they couldn't catch any. Meanwhile the two throws (one bad decision on my part) were instantly picked off. I expected to lose this one though, enjoy life on the top of the heap.

When I fumbled for the 2nd time I completely lost it, your lucky that my mic wasn't connected because you would still be laughing at me now.

Fifty

Lonestar said:
I think I'm starting to play like Alabama of a few years ago. All World Defense, trying desperately to hold on...but the offense is just sleeping during the game.

The Drought continues. Can anyone loan me a 3rd down completion!?

80 yards! Yowza. At least it can only go up from here..You hope.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Truelize said:
This kinda stuff is not acceptable. :( Don't cheer him on. He's my freaking kryptonite dude.

I f-ing stink this year,I could use the cheers!

Fifty just ran all over me Konex style with Young,you will do that all day to me with Vic....

oh wait :D

Lonestar

dammitmattt said:
It figures that the first really dominant game I have against anyone didn't count and pissed you off so much that you quit :D

If you want to count the fumble while on the ground of mine (That the refs didn't reverse!) and the immaculate lie down and rest for 15 minutes, get up, and run in for a TD you had (how did no one touch him...)

maybe I just lost any ability to run an offense...

Lonestar said:
If you want to count the fumble while on the ground of mine (That the refs didn't reverse!) and the immaculate lie down and rest for 15 minutes, get up, and run in for a TD you had (how did no one touch him...)

maybe I just lost any ability to run an offense...

All of the bad luck that you had during the game was completely due to my superior skills. Especially the the catch, lie down, and run for the TD. Only a ninja could've pulled that off!!!

Fifty

Watch as the epic battle for the Wildcard unfolds between the Ravens and Titans..and I'm not using the Ravens. Twilight zone!

Striker

I didn't dominate anywhere in the stats, but I had a shot to tie the game.

This sums up the game (and quite frankly, my season :( ) -- four INT's by Big Ben and I lose

Rorschach

Truelize said:
I figured it would be an even match, anyway. I'm cheering for all the folks with mediocre teams. Especially the ones that chose them because they are real fans of the team. :D

Oh you bitch. :)

"Houston Texans 22 0-3-0 Not sure if anyone has said this before but you might be more productive in madden if you had Reggie Bush. I’m not sayin’, just sayin!"

:lol

Matrix

Fifty

Hey..Hey! Don't say that! Matrix wishes he had Vince Young, not Reggie Bush!

That sure was a nice meaningless tackle Mario made as his only contribution that game.

Rorschach

As I predicted before the season started, NFC East is a monster division. I could see 3 of the teams making it to the playoffs. :lol As it stands right now, 2 are in and one is in the bubble.

Slo

LukeSmith said:
Adrian Peterson and Joseph Addai sharing the same rating is an abortion. Almost as bullshit as Reggie Bush's rating. The only thing elusive about Bush is his ability to juke his way out of getting 4 yards a carry.

Dear EA,

Please re-buff my newb battalion, some of my player ratings still are rated below 99.

Hugs and kisses,

lukems

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
As I predicted before the season started, NFC East is a monster division. I could see 3 of the teams making it to the playoffs. :lol As it stands right now, 2 are in and one is in the bubble.

It's going to be a slugfest all year. Still 12 games left though, so I wouldn't start talking about playoffs.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Wellington said:
It's going to be a slugfest all year. Still 12 games left though, so I wouldn't start talking about playoffs.
Yeah the league this year is deeper than last year. A lot more really solid players. Just means I need to work on my game that much more :D

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
DCX, when do you want to get this week 4 game done?

GT = Qbert420

AIM = daw840daw
When do you have time. I'm in the est time zone. I get out of work around 3pm. I'm good for like after 8pm est.

DCX

Top Bottom