• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Season 10 Official Thread: I want you back for good!

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Striker I'm available any time after 2pm CST. :D So just hit me up. I got your AIM message and would love to get our game in today as you suggested :D

Striker

vumpler said:
Striker I'm available any time after 2pm CST. :D So just hit me up. I got your AIM message and would love to get our game in today as you suggested :D
:lol

OK.

I'll be around -- hit me up on AIM since I will likely be eating supper.

Fifty

Oh shit...my (launch) 360 just gave me the first red ring. I booted it up and got the error message. It had never given me any problems until now. I rebooted it and it's working now, but consider me terrified

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Striker said:
:lol

OK.

I'll be around -- hit me up on AIM since I will likely be eating supper.
I messaged you and said lets roll in 15.. It's been almost 20 and you're not here. Your response to my question was "lol" and then you signed off...

Fifty said:
Oh shit...my (launch) 360 just gave me the first red ring. I booted it up and got the error message. It had never given me any problems until now. I rebooted it and it's working now, but consider me terrified

I'm telling u, call for the coffin. Even if it doesn't break they are always good. So whenever it does break you'll have one and it will save a week at least. You can call and cancel it if you don't have a problem and you've gotten your box. Then when you call when it does break, you'll have it and just ship it in that, they'll send you another box and thus you will always have one ready.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DJ Demon,I should be free to play tonight after Monday night football.
I'll post in here around then.

bluemax

Banned
MrBob is #1 in the power rankings? Man, things would be a lot different if our first game hadn't lagged out. I had a 24-20 lead with a minute and a half to go against the Sex Cannon.

I could be the top dog :(

Striker

Wow. I hope I don't play any other teams who have Weapons on the DL, or even the front seven.

My line was killed by the Panthers front seven. Only 18 yards for James and 50 passing for Leinart (13 attempts).

GG vumpler

AirBrian

Hey guys, the Patriots owner in the Rookies league had a very unexpected and tragic family event this past weekend. Does anyone want to play as the Patriots for the next couple of weeks?

Fifty

One of us, taking the Pats and joining the rookies league..yowza, that'll be ugly. I'll pass but I'm sure you'll have more than a few people interested in trying out the modern day Tecmo Bo's

edit: Yes, give them to Ramirez. He requires an insanely high rated team to play his games.

Mrbob

bluemax said:
MrBob is #1 in the power rankings? Man, things would be a lot different if our first game hadn't lagged out. I had a 24-20 lead with a minute and a half to go against the Sex Cannon.

I could be the top dog :(

Trust me, you do not want the number one ranking. It is a curse! Get it off me FMT. GET IT OFF!

Slo I am delaying our game until updated rankings come out.

Ramirez

Fifty said:
One of us, taking the Pats and joining the rookies league..yowza, that'll be ugly. I'll pass but I'm sure you'll have more than a few people interested in trying out the modern day Tecmo Bo's

edit: Yes, give them to Ramirez. He requires an insanely high rated team to play his games.

88=insanely high!

DCX

DCX
Fifty said:
mine just died. One ring. apparently not covered under MS's grand scheme of united health care.

DCX

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
DCX said:
mine just died. One ring. apparently not covered under MS's grand scheme of united health care.

DCX

wrap that sucker up with a towel and get the red rings. You shouldn't have told them it was one ring though. Always tell me your got the three rings, they send you the coffin, you send it in. If it doesn't red ring there they can't prove it didn't red ring at your house.

Fifty

League advanced. Awards are up, and FMT will post here when he's done the rankings so you can admire them.

Enjoy the week, to those who can play. Enjoy reading the stats, to those who have no 360

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Jesus Christ what a terrible game for FMT. His OLine gave me a free pass every time, his receivers did not want to touch the ball, it was a pretty gross display, almost like the real life Giants.

bluemax

Banned
I nominate Nate Kaeding for AFC Special Teams player of the week. Two FGs including a long 51 yarder to seal the deal with 8 seconds left over division rival Oakland.

holy shit i got my ass kicked! no bullshit either unless you consider bad o-line blocking bullshit, but off-games happen so i don't, i should've adapted my playcalling to more 3 step drops or screens :(

anyways i got sacked 10 times, and while the official stats said i had no drops i don't know about that. i counted a few.

on the plus side i had a good game with frank! good.... but not great!

Fifty

noose.jpg

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
RORs let me know whats up if you want to go.. I wont be able to go until friday .... I am leaving town tomorrow morning.. my travel season starts up

DCX has RROD and apparently MS won't repair it since it's 1 red ring. therefore at this time i'm replacing the browns with ChrisJames.

IF MS states they'll let him fix it DCX will reclaim the browns in the future.

also, anyone hear from dammittmatt? we need to get that resolved too

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
F-ing finally! stealth update for the Texans? GG Fifty.

And die Vince Young,he's worse than Vick ever was cause he's so damn big.

191 yards rushing :lol absurd

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FrenchMovieTheme said:
DCX has RROD and apparently MS won't repair it since it's 1 red ring. therefore at this time i'm replacing the browns with ChrisJames.

I have not heard from him, and he doesn't even live that far from me. Haven't heard from him in awhile...not saying it has anything to do with Auburn, but...

Well, hope he's just out of town or something, nothing serious.

Tomorrow, sometime Zep?

Zep

Banned
Lonestar said:
I have not heard from him, and he doesn't even live that far from me. Haven't heard from him in awhile...not saying it has anything to do with Auburn, but...

Tomorrow, sometime Zep?

Tomorrow is no good...got class ALLLLLLL day. HW will be crazy for the night :( Guess we can go Wed.

Fifty

It'd be absurdly awesome if I didn't throw a million picks with him and if my starting RB didn't get hurt and if my kick returner didn't fumble a kickoff for a free Texans TD and if my D didn't suddenly turn into last year's Titans. Not stopping anything. It's like I have two teams: one for exhibition online games, and one for league games. Can the other team show up when it counts? Please. This is fucking embarrassing.

With that said, I'm proud of every yard I got with Vince rushing, because it was honestly the only non-depressing thing about that game. They didn't all come at once. 32 was the longest run, and there were 12 carries. I wish the entire game was just a series of Vince vs the D rushing mini-games.

I tried to play smart that game, but my passes were either too long, or into the hands of a nearby DB because I pressed Left/Right just a little too much. Also, on all the picks my wide recievers/tight ends had the intelligence of inbred scallops. They just fucking sit there and let the D do whatever. And that's not even going into manually switched-to defenders. I'm going to have to start taking control of my BRAINDEAD recievers. Fucking pathetic.

DCX, I'm sorry to hear about your 360's untimely demise. Hopefully you can convince MS to fix it for free. I'll do my best to take the Browns back to the playoffs...

DJ Demon J (forget your GAF name), I see that you haven't played our week 6 matchup yet, so let me know when you can play that. Week 7 is a bye week for me.

Matrix

I would have been doing the samething if I had Vince,Schaub is soooooo damn slow.

Fifty these low rated teams are so off and on when it comes to offense.I'll have one decent game like I had tonight and then the next I'll put up 3 games in a row where all I do is throw ints :\

I was shocked your D wasnt there all game like usual,you were a beast on D the last time we played and I felt pathetic afterwards :lol

EDIT- Actually im more shocked my D showed up,4 ints,3 fumble recovers,6 sacks....wtf

FrenchMovieTheme said:

I've been lurking but I've been busy as hell. Hopefully I'll get my box back by the end of the week, but it's more likely to be early next week. I'll get my games in as soon as I can once I get my system back.

Sorry again...but I'm not sure what you expect us to do...

Lonestar said:

Tomorrow, sometime Zep?

Auburn did indeed kill my spirit, my soul, and my passion for life.

Matrix

I did spy like the whole 2nd half,but it didnt matter.I'm not sure if it was some lag,but he would run back and I manually like to control my players and make the tackles myself...

I was jumping at him and just missing and a few times I had him wrapped up he would break free.

Fifty has never ran for that many yards with Young against me on only 12 carries :\

I'll take the victory,fifty can have the stats :p

Fifty

Vince had 30 more rushing yards than Matrix's entire team (passing and rushing) had for the game...and I lost by 21. :lol :lol

Matrix

You have to admit Fifty you did pull out a few Konex tricks near the end of the game with Young running backwards out of the pocket.

I should play D all game like Konex,sit the controller down and let the cpu make every tackle :p

DEFENSE WINS GAMES
vinceandmario.jpg

Rorschach

...Malleymal and I can't seem play an entire game. The most we were able to play was 2 quarters at a time. The worst part is that anytime I did something good, it would disconnect. Redzone? disconnect! Endzone? disconnect! User strip? disconnect! 65 yard pass to Taylor? Discomotherfuckingnect! Redzone again? dirty disc error...

When you get back we can try again, but I'd like to request that you don't play behind a router, Malley. :\

Matrix

Ive never had any issues playing Malley,odd stuff :\

Rors if you dont try again with Malley,want to play a 4 min quarter practice game?

Rorschach

:lol no afc special teams potw in spite of Lechler's awesome performance.
Matrix said:
Ive never had any issues playing Malley,odd stuff :\

Rors if you dont try again with Malley,want to play a 4 min quarter practice game?
Yeah, sure.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Rorschach said:
...Malleymal and I can't seem play an entire game. The most we were able to play was 2 quarters at a time. The worst part is that anytime I did something good, it would disconnect. Redzone? disconnect! Endzone? disconnect! User strip? disconnect! 65 yard pass to Taylor? Discomotherfuckingnect! Redzone again? dirty disc error...

When you get back we can try again, but I'd like to request that you don't play behind a router, Malley. :\

That was the single most annoying time i have had with xbox live period.. no matter what was happening it would just disconnect, i wrote before you signed off that i would try to connect directly and you could just have the td since we were close to the RZ and we can go 21-14 and play from there... Friday will hopefully be better.. makes no sense to me at all..

Matrix

Lost connection to Rors after an int,I think its on your end :(

I played a game with Fifty and had no issues.

Top Bottom