• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Season 10 Official Thread: I want you back for good!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
GG wells... it seems like every defensive dude on my team got injured and every offensive person on your team fell on the fumbles.. . wtf

You guys should just replace me with Cerebral Palsy (WTF, unless he has it).

At least I can post on here and you know I'm a reliable player who's not an asshole.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
ChrisJames said:

At least I can post on here and you know I'm a reliable player who's not an asshole.
qft. let's start a support group. I support this.

List:

1. Vumpler

LukeSmith

ChrisJames said:

vumpler said:
qft. let's start a support group. I support this.

List:

1. Vumpler
2.LukeSmith

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
You edited out "numbnuts" for "bitchtits?" Which is supposed to be more offensive?

Moss and I were meant to be! Fine, I'll take the juggernaut Chargers.

You should feel dirty for even insinuating that you'd be okay with playing as the Chargers.

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Mrbob said:
GG Gunstar.

Holy cow what a battle that was.

Good game, telling stat of the game 3rd down for the Eagles: 1 for 9 :(

Oh well, at least Omar Gaither is pretty much a lock for defensive player of the week.

Striker said:
I'm on. Sent you a message on XBL.

lol sorry I fell asleep on the couch waiting, guess we'll have to try tonight sometime. Will you be around tonight? Also are you on the east coast or the west coast? Anyways back to bed.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ck you have to rape me first.

Slo

Shawn and I's game won't be played until at least Sunday. He's up against some pretty serious stuff and had to leave town until then. We'll get it in whenever possible.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Do I have a bye this week? I haven't seen anyone looking for me yet. I'm haven't been home since Wednesday. My wife's grandfather passed away on Monday so I am outta town doing the funeral thing.

I'll be home sometime Saturday afternoon and available to play.

Striker

sableholic said:
lol sorry I fell asleep on the couch waiting, guess we'll have to try tonight sometime. Will you be around tonight? Also are you on the east coast or the west coast? Anyways back to bed.
I seen you on Dashboard and you were "Watching a Video" but that last for multiple hours. :lol

I'll be around today and tonight. Hit me a message whenever you can.

Striker said:
I seen you on Dashboard and you were "Watching a Video" but that last for multiple hours. :lol

I'll be around today and tonight. Hit me a message whenever you can.

lol yea I put in a movie and bam next thing I know its 6 am :lol

Alrighty I'll message you whenever I get home from work (probably around 4pm est, maybe earlier).

Fifty

Truelize said:
Do I have a bye this week? I haven't seen anyone looking for me yet. I'm haven't been home since Wednesday. My wife's grandfather passed away on Monday so I am outta town doing the funeral thing.

You play the Saints who are currently floating in the ether due to a lack of 360. I considered playing the odds and just giving him the win but I decided against it. I assigned a tie to it, you can play later

Rorschach

Truelize said:

You don't have a bye, but your opponent got red ringed. It would be safer for you to check the leaguedaddy page instead of GAF. Because I'm gonna spoil Halo3. MASTER CHIEF KILLS SOME BRUTES!

[edit] Damn you, Fifty! I should have pressed enter faster.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Geezus I hate bye weeks!!!!

Also if someone needs a sub let me know, I would love getting a win while subbing :D

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
BYE if you are free this weekend let me know, I have to go out of town, so i would rather get this done sooner than later...

Striker

gg sable

I repeat what I spoke about before: my offensive line sucks!

Anybody who doesn't have a very high rated group of OL, you have tips? I had 70 yards on 12 carries with James -- sure, that's a good YPC, but I got a break by hitting a 40 yarder by breaking a few tackles. Take away that run and its an awful average. I'm often being hit in the backfield immediately after my QB hands off. :(

Striker said:
gg sable

Anybody who doesn't have a very high rated group of OL, you have tips? I had 70 yards on 12 carries with James -- sure, that's a good YPC, but I got a break by hitting a 40 yarder by breaking a few tackles. Take away that run and its an awful average. I'm often being hit in the backfield immediately after my QB hands off. :(

gg man, I couldn't get anything done passing wise.

Striker

sableholic said:
gg man, I couldn't get anything done passing wise.
You did well enough passing. My CB's couldn't cover Moss.

Either you blitzed often or your DL just kept sweeping through my line.

It was not as bad as last week's game vs. Carolina, but the line can't make holes for the run game enough or protect Leinart enough.

Ramirez

Striker said:
gg sable

I played Zep with the Cards last night, he was the Lions, he sacked me ELEVEN times!! :lol I had no time to do anything on most plays, I feel bad for you, because it's pretty obvious with a good team your record would be different. :(

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Fifty said:
You play the Saints who are currently floating in the ether due to a lack of 360. I considered playing the odds and just giving him the win but I decided against it. I assigned a tie to it, you can play later

You considered the odds? First you compliment me on my game against you and tell me I just have bad luck then you hammer me down with harsh words? Sadness overwhelms me :(

DCX

DCX
I'm back fellas! Got a 360 when my boss bought a new DLP today and gave me the free 360!!! Zep. We are up next, sometime tomorrow maybe, Monday the latest, we can tussle.

DCX

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
DCX said:
I'm back fellas! Got a 360 when my boss bought a new DLP today and gave me the free 360!!! Zep. We are up next, sometime tomorrow maybe, Monday the latest, we can tussle.

DCX

Please tell me that Boss is codename for Wife or something.... if not.. I need a new boss

Striker

Ramirez said:
I played Zep with the Cards last night, he was the Lions, he sacked me ELEVEN times!! :lol I had no time to do anything on most plays, I feel bad for you, because it's pretty obvious with a good team your record would be different. :(
:lol

11 times? I hadn't got sacked that many... yet.

I don't think the pass-protection is as big a deal as the lack of holes in the run game. I basically break any decent run I get because of a good block by my WR's (Boldin is a beast) or FB. Scanning my team stats, I have been sacked 17 times through 7 games. Not bad, but not necessarily good, either.

I lost the past two games to decent scoring margins, but the others:

SF: 13-10 L
SEA: 14-10 L
PIT: 14-7 L
STL: 24-17 L

I lost to Washington 17-6, but he scored on a late TD by a forced pass by myself, thus putting the game out of reach. Otherwise, it was a relatively close game.

It's like I'm snake-bitten :(

Ramirez

I was havin' decent success with the run, think I ended up with 80 on like 12 carries, the game was out of hand early so I was passing alot. :lol

Zep

Banned
Stay off MSN buddy!

113.jpg

Ramirez

Big Zep said:
Stay off MSN buddy!

113.jpg

:lol

I was typin the message, look over and the punt is about to land, "Oh shit!" *tries to feverishly call fair catch*, failure and 6 for Zep...I gift wrapped that game to you!

Top Bottom