• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Season 10 Official Thread: I want you back for good!

Fifty

Not the current week; The last week. I'll do that if I know someone's not going to be around to play their game, just to make the games remaining list look cleaner. You can turn that tie into a win/loss once you guys play. Or better yet, give me the Ravens and I'll play it for you!

LiveWire

Wellington, ayo jube, I'm free for the next hour to play our game if you can, otherwise tomorrow (Monday) night will have to be the night.

daw840

Fifty said:
Not the current week; The last week. I'll do that if I know someone's not going to be around to play their game, just to make the games remaining list look cleaner. You can turn that tie into a win/loss once you guys play. Or better yet, give me the Ravens and I'll play it for you!

I would, but my 360 should be back on my doorstep at the end of next week, (and I'm pretty confident that I can beat CP)

Ramirez

You around by chance Sick? I'd like to get this in today, tomorrow I will be engulfed with infinite amounts of win. :D

FMT is on suicide watch, the Steelers brought out the hounds on that sorry Niners ass. :lol My only wish was that I wasn't at work so I could have witnessed all of it! :D

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So now I have a bye week. lol. It's been a long time since I've played Madden. Maybe I'll forgot how bad I can be and get a fluke win against our golden boy.

Good news!!! My 360 is on the UPS delivery truck today and I would love to start making my games up tonight. I'm sorry for the delays.

vump, lone, truel, FMT...you all know how to hit me up. I will give you and update when I have working box in hand and would love to get in as many of my games in tonight as possible!!!!!

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
dammitmattt said:
vump, lone, truel, FMT...you all know how to hit me up.
Actually I don't. I figured it used to be AIM but I haven't seen you on there since last season. Hit me on there and we'll set something up.

jason1nk

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
dammitmattt said:
Good news!!! My 360 is on the UPS delivery truck today and I would love to start making my games up tonight. I'm sorry for the delays.

vump, lone, truel, FMT...you all know how to hit me up. I will give you and update when I have working box in hand and would love to get in as many of my games in tonight as possible!!!!!

We could have just meet up played during this time, but then, the inevitable fisticuffs over how JP > Cox would have turned ugly.

We can try for tonight, but then again...Halo.

Lonestar said:
We could have just meet up played during this time, but then, the inevitable fisticuffs over how JP > Cox would have turned ugly.

We can try for tonight, but then again...Halo.

Halo doesn't come out until midnight, fool!!!!

vumpler said:
Actually I don't. I figured it used to be AIM but I haven't seen you on there since last season. Hit me on there and we'll set something up.

jason1nk

I'm usually only on AIM when I have a purpose, but you can send me a message on XBL or just post here! I'll get in touch with you when my system gets here.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Well, I want to be there so I can leave right after midnight!! It's a 20 minute drive from here to near the Galleria!

I think I might get out of here and home by 6, but I didn't come in till lunch...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
Yo, Matrix: would you be able to get our game in tonight when the league advances?

I'm scheduled to play Bluemax week 8 which is before you or are we doing two weeks being opened?

Fifty

Matrix said:
I'm scheduled to play Bluemax week 8 which is before you or are we doing two weeks being opened?

The site says the league advances on tuesday. That usually means tuesday at 12:00 am We'll open one week, the next, sometime late tonight and then you'd be able to play Rors. So no, two weeks aren't being opened, just one. Hopefully the pace picks up a bit..we're seeing a lot of games unfinished recently and it'll only get worse as more games come out. Play together, die alone!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
bluemax said:
Speaking of which, what is a good time for you tonight?

hmmmm 11 pm eastern on.I can only play late tonight.

Thanks for the info Fifty.

Mrbob

I vote to open up the entire season right now so I can get my games in before my defense gets taken away due to being injured.

vumpler

As of right now my defense has never been better. This is the first time in years I've been truly happy with my defense.

However I've never been so frustrated with my offense. Not really my offense but more of my playbook. I've been using the panthers book the longest but recently changed to washington, then tennessee, then run and gun, then pass balanced.

And I don't like any of them after spending about 10 hours with each.. I don't know what to do now, I just can't find a book i like :/

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
vumpler said:
As of right now my defense has never been better. This is the first time in years I've been truly happy with my defense.

However I've never been so frustrated with my offense. Not really my offense but more of my playbook. I've been using the panthers book the longest but recently changed to washington, then tennessee, then run and gun, then pass balanced.

And I don't like any of them after spending about 10 hours with each.. I don't know what to do now, I just can't find a book i like :/

I don;t know if I have any complaints with the Giants book. Check it out.

Mrbob

Wellington said:
I don't need a better rated D to play good defense, as is evident in the stats, my friend.

Of course not, since your entire defensive roster is full of overrated players in Madden anyway!

I keed, I keed!

vumpler

Wellington said:
Whelp, Jason just gave the NFC East a HUGE gift.

Like I said, lucky to win 3 of the 8 games I am currently in. 1-1 right now.
matt matt! lets get our game tonight.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
hmmmm 11 pm eastern on.I can only play late tonight.

Thanks for the info Fifty.
Yeah, that's what I meant...week 9 is going to be opened. Well, if you can't tonight, then let me know if you can play tomorrow. I'll be home after 8 Eastern.

vumpler

Can someone please get ahold of luke and tell him im ready to play my game as soon as he attempts at getting in touch with me.. :/

LukeSmith

I'll be around tomorrow and Wednesday ALL day to play my games with Vumpler, Konex, et cetera. I might grab Madden and bring it to work tomorrow, for the ease of catching up with the League stuff.

Things have been supreme busy.

vumpler

LukeSmith said:
I'll be around tomorrow and Wednesday ALL day to play my games with Vumpler, Konex, et cetera. I might grab Madden and bring it to work tomorrow, for the ease of catching up with the League stuff.

Things have been supreme busy.
Ok i can play tomorrow while you're at work. Get at me on AIM. jason1nk

Matt want to play in 1 hour?

Matrix

Bluemax I can play now if you want.

Rors,I can play at 12 ,when the league advances,if you want.

Matrix

K im going on.

Np,I was just waiting for you to reply.

you are home,so you send the challenge :)

Fifty

Yeah, I can't wait to play them. Just kidding! My game against Vumpler will be the nail in the coffin for this horrible season of mine. Why don't you work on playing your game against Luke and his Colts before you play me, Vumpie. I'm in no rush!

Matrix

GG bluemax.

Ive been practicing my deep pass again,its finally coming back.

Fifty

Congrats Matrix. If you keep up this good play, and I continue to get more and more washed up..can I sign on as a Texans assistant coach?

Top Bottom