• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Season 10 Official Thread: I want you back for good!

here are some facts about the bills:

Average points per game: 2.8
Average points against: 33
Times allowing opponent to score 30 or more points: 6
Times scoring 10 points or more: 0
Interceptions thrown: 23

i'm not dissing on him but he just doesn't seem into it. prove me wrong!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck Kris Brown,wtf I never miss fgs with him and tonight I miss two 45 yarders :\

Fing bum.

GG Matt.

Matrix said:
Fuck Kris Brown,wtf I never miss fgs with him and tonight I miss two 45 yarders :\

Fing bum.

GG Matt.

Very good game, and very evenly matched. The missed field goals were the difference. Well, that, and the 21 points I have on you in the ratings....

Two gripes - 1) That one-handed TD grab by Andre Johnson was just ridiculous. 2) What the hell happened to my defensive AI on that last drive? You threw right over my players' heads about 4 times and they didn't even try to reach for the ball!

I started off 0-6, but I'm 2-0 in my last two games. Don't call it a comeback!!!!

Also, Zep and Cloudy....where you be?!?!? Let's get our games in tonight!!!!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I say the games are redone. A Free Victolololy isn't fair to those that didn't play the Bills ala CP.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I have no clue how he caught that,AJ never makes plays for me like that.Total fluke,wish it happened more often :(

I was just calling a lot of hot routes on that last drive,not sure if that made your players spaz out and not follow the ball/react as well.

I still cant get over my missed fgs,Id rather have been blown out.

Rorschach

Only replay the Denver/Bills game. :D

If this is LJ's fav team, anyway, it seems like a good fit and it's unfortunate he didn't get to play in the first place.

AZGreg, when can you play, man?

I was going to play True tonight, but I got home from work late (hellish night), so we're going to play some other time.

Matrix said:
I have no clue how he caught that,AJ never makes plays for me like that.Total fluke,wish it happened more often :(

I was just calling a lot of hot routes on that last drive,not sure if that made your players spaz out and not follow the ball/react as well.

I still cant get over my missed fgs,Id rather have been blown out.

What did you give Ahman Green before that game?!?!? He was just sick...

Lonestar

Well, looking, maybe replay everything BUT the Denver matchup at the beginning of the year. looked like he tried that game.

Matrix

dammitmattt said:
What did you give Ahman Green before that game?!?!? He was just sick...

Another fluke or maybe Rors is right :p

Lonestar

Rorschach said:
No! Eff u!

4or973pcopy.gif

SickBoy

Lonestar said:
I say the games are redone. A Free Victolololy isn't fair to those that didn't play the Bills ala CP.

More importantly, it could have serious implications for those of us who have watched divisional rivals waltz over Buffalo (the whole AFC North, for example, has the Bills on the sched, and two teams have already scored victories)

Assuming LJ is the Bills and is OK with it, I think that's the most appropriate way to go...

Andokuky

Banned
Uh... who gives a shit if Buffalo is replaced? The games are done. I guess we should also replay all Carolina games? I mean... that's a top seeded team a new owner was basically handed.

Replacements happen. I'm not playing the same team twice unless they are in the division or whatever team beats me in the playoffs.

Also, I played CP the first game of the season and he definitely wasn't jaded or not trying. It was a good, close game.

Lonestar

Andokuky said:
Uh... who gives a shit if Buffalo is replaced? The games are done. I guess we should also replay all Carolina games? I mean... that's a top seeded team a new owner was basically handed.

Replacements happen. I'm not playing the same team twice unless they are in the division or whatever team beats me in the playoffs.

Also, I played CP the first game of the season and he definitely wasn't jaded or not trying. It was a good, close game.

From Earlier
Well, looking, maybe replay everything BUT the Denver matchup at the beginning of the year. looked like he tried that game.

guys, no games are being replayed, that is not what the poll question is asking and it's not even up for debate to be honest. what if someone had to drop because their 360 was destroyed due to a grease fire and they couldn't play? we would replace them and no games would be replayed. act like vumplers 360 was destroyed because of a grease fire.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
act like vumplers 360 was destroyed because of a grease fire.

:lol :lol Funny shit.

...and didn't Shawn (Cowboy's owner) have a grease fire at his apartment last year during the NBA 2k7 league?

I'm surprised CP is getting so much love in the poll (5-4 to let LJ in, currently). I thought everyone here hated him for being such an asshole...

SickBoy

You know, if CP really wants to take part in this league, he should get into the forum and justify why he should stick around... I don't know that his fate should be decided at the whim of a vote.

That said, I've messaged him a couple of times on AIM when he was apparently online, posted messages in this thread (including messages before his last post) and haven't even seen a breath of acknowledgment. I totally understand a busy schedule -- my schedule sort of sucks for the league, especially since I'm working M-F right now (back at my old job the guy who made my schedule made it like he was schizophrenic, so I'd have weird gaps that tended to coincide decently with the league). But while I can't change my schedule -- I get the impression I'm less available than most -- I do try to make it clear what time I do have available, and so far it's worked out...

EDIT: Damn, Striker offline for 18 mins :( (note, in case you're wondering next time you're online who FisheyeLens is...)

Rorschach

ChrisJames said:
:lol :lol Funny shit.

...and didn't Shawn (Cowboy's owner) have a grease fire at his apartment last year during the NBA 2k7 league?

I'm surprised CP is getting so much love in the poll (5-4 to let LJ in, currently). I thought everyone here hated him for being such an asshole...
Only a few people dislike him. It's just a matter of him not making himself available, ignoring messages on aim/xbl, and just not wanting to play the game.

The votes to keep are future opponents.

the poll voting isn't the 100% deciding factor, i just want to know what everyone feels about him being replaced. i will make the decision regardless but i would prefer to bring it up and find out what the rest of the league thinks first.

Lonestar

We've got ourselves a new Challenger!

[00:43] <Norv69> unf unf
[00:43] <Norv69> 17-0
[00:44] <Norv69> this is for shotty snipers luke smith

bluemax

Banned
Couple roster notes, it seems like Rivers got knocked down, wasn't he a 90 before?

Matt Wilhelm got a boost, nice.

Fake edit: Just played with Luke, my line backers feel a lot better now. Almost as nasty as last year.

Real edit: Yeah LT was on fire, the first and second defender were not taking him down tonight.

Lonestar

[01:04] <Norv69> im playing massive dm ball
[01:04] <Norv69> over 200 yards rushing
[01:04] <Norv69> 55 yards passing
[01:05] <nhlmulletsrule> so your playing luke smith
[01:05] <nhlmulletsrule> in madden 2k8?
[01:05] <Norv69> yes
[01:05] <nhlmulletsrule> why not halo
[01:05] <Norv69> because i dont like halo
[01:05] <Norv69> Give me that XIII action, baby

Rorschach

Shawne Merriman got an INT? What the flying...

Damn...LT broke the long run record. :(

Tomlinson, LaDainian (RB) 267 3 10.7 25 0 11 90

At least there's no possible way that APete will get POTW on me now.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rorschach said:

until FMT gives the award to some lesser deserving player just to smite you.

(its happened to me countless times)

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:

On a ball thrown to Reggie Wayne no less. I think Luke had Wayne in the slot covered by Merriman, I brought the Safety on the double but Merriman had the pick.

Fifty

It's not about how bad CP sucks at the game. I'm HORRIBLE this year. It's about his lack of interest/availability. If he's not posting in this thread soon enough defending himself, he should go for sure. I voted that LJ take his spot (it's great that he's a Bills fan), but what it comes down to in this case is CP's choice, not ours. If he's not checking the forums (this thread) often, then he doesn't belong here.

SickBoy

I take it it's a little late for you, Striker? (or you didn't see my message?) I am up for a game, but I totally understand if it's too late...

FMT any decision on the plays I mentioned a couple pages back? Oh and Shawnn sorry wasn't around last night for most of it. We'll get our game in today.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
FMT,

The time to make a decision is now. If people can't keep up and play their games and they make NO efforts to contact people via AIM or this board when they have the means to do so, then do us a favor and get them out of the league. I value my time with my family and I enjoy playing other games as well. I do not want to have to keep asking someone to play a game for several days straight and they not have the courtesy to message me back. Trash-talk aside, the people in this league are leaps and bounds ahead of the scum you find lurking on XBL on Madden. Lets not delay a good thing; boot CP and let LJ come in.

Zep...are you around today? I am working from home today so I can make myself almost any time you need me. If we can't get it in today, then what about Sunday night?

Top Bottom