• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Season 10 Official Thread: I want you back for good!

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Well, this is what you guys get. LJ is a top player. He can probably beat all of us with one hand. But no, no do-overs! Think before you guys make a decision, I will just be sitting back here laughing as he goes undefeated after the take over.
I don't see the problem. If he's playing legit, let the domination continue. It would be the most awesome comeback ever if he went 10-6. Sure, it would bump me out of the playoffs, but hats off to him from a fellow lover of a low tier team. I just wish he was here sooner to take care of Denver. :p

Fifty said:
I hope he does go undefeated. As long as he's not cheesing people, it'll be good to prove once and for all that anyone can win with any team.
Raiders and Browns say hello. ;b Same rating as Bills and lower than Titans/Lions. :D

SickBoy

Striker - dear lord, if you're planning on playing 2 hours of Halo, complete with film study sessions, I don't hold that against you, but I'd rather you let me know you're planning to play for a while or that you're in the middle of something serious rather than saying, "Playing this a little".

I'd be a little less sensitive about it, but I'm hyper-aware of how poor my schedule is for arranging games with most people...

Anyhow, I'm doubtful I'll be able to play tomorrow.. as for the week, I'm working a later shift - I'm not around until after 11:30PT... unfortunately for league purposes, I'm on the same shift for a full three weeks.

...sorry I wasn't available earlier today. I'll continue to try to make myself available whenever I'm around...

Fifty

Rorschach said:
Raiders and Browns say hello. ;b Same rating as Bills and lower than Titans/Lions. :D

I'd much rather compliment/cheer for someone that hasn't beat me. As far as I see it, you cheesed your way to victory against me!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I can't stand the stupid ass challenge system. There was a play with about 8 seconds left in the first half in which I passed to Burress, and I felt that he was downed by contact, but the ball squirted out and Cold returned it for a TD. I would have so challenged it but the stupid game didn't do the booth review inside of two minutes. So I called time out to see if it would, and nothing. Ridiculous.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
I can't stand the stupid ass challenge system. There was a play with about 8 seconds left in the first half in which I passed to Burress, and I felt that he was downed by contact, but the ball squirted out and Cold returned it for a TD. I would have so challenged it but the stupid game didn't do the booth review inside of two minutes. So I called time out to see if it would, and nothing. Ridiculous.
Same here, you almost rather not have the system in there when you can't fucking use it half the time.

DCX

Striker

SickBoy said:
Anyhow, I'm doubtful I'll be able to play tomorrow.. as for the week, I'm working a later shift - I'm not around until after 11:30PT... unfortunately for league purposes, I'm on the same shift for a full three weeks.

...sorry I wasn't available earlier today. I'll continue to try to make myself available whenever I'm around...
I know, sorry about last night. We were in Team Slayer and getting matches in (hardly get all four of us together lately).

I understand your schedule may be hectic. For tonight, I'll be up until 12 or 1 A.M. (max) because tomorrow I have a class in the morning. So if we can play tonight, it's all right. But post back when you are available and I'll see if we can work something out.

Fifty

A full league + busted 360's + seemingly busier schedules than ever on the part of league members is causing things to move slower. I have faith! Rors, you can do your part by harassing people to play!

Rorschach

Rors, you can do your part by harassing people to play!
Just my opponents!

Malley, sir, when can you play? :p

All I can say is that a team that doesn't have all their games in better not get into the playoffs because they have less losses than another team that has. It's hard to see the playoff picture with so many games missed. :\

daw840

Ramirez

I would like to play our game tomorrow evening if that is possible, I get home about 5:45 pst so please just let me know. I have other plans tonight, unfortunately.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DCX said:
Matrix can we play tonight?

DCX

You around still? I can play now.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ahhhh just sent you an xbox live message :lol

When do you want to play? 10 mins? 20?

dammitmatt,
we have a week 12 division game to play. Let me know when you can play (I can go tonight if you're around).

I'm playing Greg tomorrow and True Tuesday.

p.s. thanks for the bulletin board material Wellie :)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I beat the #-1 team, and I don't go up..or..down...did anyone bother moving the rankings???

Matrix

This game is such crap :lol

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
This game is such crap :lol
:lol :lol I was shitting bricks...i really couldn't move the ball, Jamal was contained. I really thought i was going to lose it.

DCX

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
gee, a spot...thanks. I guess if I'd lost, WE'D CROWN THEIR ASS!
Calm down, Denny...it's not a big deal, chief! I went down a spot even though I won and the team that I beat is 3 spots above. :p Doesn't affect your standings one iota. You just keep winning, champ.

[edit] Holy shit Jamal Lewis 8 yards...how many attempts? o_O

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
wow, looking, I've got the #3 highest opponent winning percentage, and I'm 5-5. #1 is 2-8 and #3 is 1-7.

Flash16.JPG

I'm CRAB BATTLE.

Matrix

DCX said:
:lol :lol I was shitting bricks...i really couldn't move the ball, Jamal was contained. I really thought i was going to lose it.

DCX

I could have won and still thought that game was absurd :lol One minute this game feels decent and the next it's just garbage.That last pass went right thru my WR's or was it my TE's hands and into yours,I wish we could view friggin replays.

I can move the ball when Schaub isnt on his ass.I get no blocking and when I do try to protect him nothing f-ing happens,like it never works.

I loved that 90 something yard td pass you thru where Dunta just fell over :lol This was right after he played great D on the series before and picked you off for a td.

Matrix

DMczaf said:
Wanna try nba2k again matrix? Did you finally upgrade from 28.8K?

Yea lets try and I think its my router acting up.I'll go log on.

Might have to buy a new one.

DMczaf

That was smart, playing my first real game online :lol Took me the full first quarter to learn how to play all over again, the rest of the quarter were really close :(

Matrix

DMczaf said:
That was smart, playing my first real game online :lol Took me the full first quarter to learn how to play all over again, the rest of the quarter were really close :(

:lol

stop your cryin' DM! you're going to get a beating in the first game of the season! AKA or whoever is doing the schedule, i request... nay, DEMAND!... to play DM "creampuff" czaf in the first game of the season. your time is running out friend!

Dirk_Nowitzki_fra_D_184268c.jpg

Top Bottom