• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Season 10 Official Thread: I want you back for good!

LJ11

sableholic said:
LJ when would you like to play our game?

Is Monday good for you? I may be able to do it tomorrow if I wiggle myself out of something, but I can't promise anything. Sunday is usually football day but I can probably squeeze it in if it works for you.

LJ11 said:
Is Monday good for you? I may be able to do it tomorrow if I wiggle myself out of something, but I can't promise anything. Sunday is usually football day but I can probably squeeze it in if it works for you.

Sat if you are available is good, Sunday I wanted to watch both the skins and the cowboys/ne game so it would have to be late ish or before 1. And monday sure after work should be ok.

SickBoy

Lonestar said:
Jones Soda Co. Limited Edition
Seahawks Collector Pack
Jones Soda Co. created this Limited Edition Seahawks Collector Pack as a tribute to the Seattle Seahawks and a little taste of what it is like to be in the NFL. If you can get through it all, only then can you taste SWEET VICTORY.

Wow, Jones celebrates my least favorite NFL team with grotesque sodas... I'm not sure if that spells boycott or not :)

Also: Ramirez, when do you want to play our game? This weekend is probably the only convenient time for me, I'm working late, but daytime/afternoony might work as well..

As well, my apologies in advance if my line molests your centre again, but your team is the only team it's happened against, so I don't think it'll be a big deal...

Wow, can't believe I lost. Kudos to Denog he played martyball perfect at the end milking the clock on his last drive in the fourth. On my last drive to try and tie or take the lead I couldnt remember how to spike the ball so the clock kept running... and the game ends on his 43 yard line... ugh

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Shawnwhann said:
Wow, can't believe I lost. Kudos to Denog he played martyball perfect at the end milking the clock on his last drive in the fourth. On my last drive to try and tie or take the lead I couldnt remember how to spike the ball so the clock kept running... and the game ends on his 43 yard line... ugh

Good game, Shawnwhann. The 50 yard field goal I kicked was key.

Fifty

Yes, thank you! Now would Green Bay and Arizona kindly get some wins so that I can get the pick I deserve for season 2?. Momentum, guys...you need momentum! Win win win!

Mrbob

Slo said:
I couldn't stop the Lions O if my life depended on it. Fuck this game is frustrating.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thank you for stumbling the same time I am. :D

I officially only really have one more important game on my schedule now, and that is against you. I win that game I am guaranteed in the playoffs. But I'll probably choke it away the way I am playing right now! :lol

Slo

The easiest way to lose to Wellie is to let Plax hang over 150 on you. Therefore, I theorize that NOT letting Plax catch multiple 40+ yard passes is a key to victory.

Ramirez

I'm free the rest of the night if you see this Sick, I work 4-9 EST tomorrow and won't be around before then, so it would have to be after. =\ I'll be free aside from class on Monday/Tuesday though.

Zep

Banned
Why did MMMMMMmmmmmallllayy send me an IM talking shit? Does he have any idea what he's getting into? Your time is coming.

Fifty

Wellington said:
one of the commissioners trying to be cute and sneaking their game in?

FMT pays for the league..We don't give him anything..So I guess it's fair that he can play his games whenever he wants to! :lol

LukeSmith

I've got a bunch of games to catch up on, company leaves today. After the night football game I can get a game in if folks want to.

Slo

LukeSmith said:
I've got a bunch of games to catch up on, company leaves today. After the night football game I can get a game in if folks want to.

Hope you're looking forward to the next bi-monthly AP stat increase!

XOXOXOX

Rorschach

Hope you're looking forward to the next bi-monthly AP stat increase!

I look forward to using Adrian Peterson in the Rookie league after his next roster update bump. :lol

If it wasn't for the injuries and the 1 game not played at all (wasn't played by me :|), he'd break every record. :D

Jube3

I can play anytime tommorow or tuesday. Aim: ayo jube3 ill be hitting up my teams then to see if anyones free. Crazy work week

chrisjames im online ready for cat attack. you're at home so you can challenge me!

p.s. rors i will give you a QB.... a college QB! michael robinson for burgess!

In life there are a series of ever changing alliances.....this is an example of such!! Either team losing helps me though in the big sceme. FMT losing helps me more though!!

FMT wins.......yea! :D

gg chris. i am now terrified of steve smith. not sure if you noticed but after you got that long pass to him i either had safety help or double teamed him on every single play.

Rorschach

Come on, AFC. Play your games so I can know if I'm out of the playoffs or not. :(

FrenchMovieTheme said:
p.s. rors i will give you a QB.... a college QB! michael robinson for burgess!
Pfft if you want Burgess, send over Alex Smith AND Vernon Davis.

woodchuck

so I borrowed Madden from a friend. I played my first game online just now with a random guy.

It's so frustrating.

Of course, he never punted. He was the Colts. All he does with Manning is jus run to the sides wait for his receivers to come back and throws it across his body. The play takes like 15 seconds to develop.

After his first TD, he went for the onsides kick when it was 7-7 in the first. I wasn't ready for that. Because I don't know how to audible on the kickoff. Every kick after, he always lined up on the onsides. If I was doing an onsides return, he'd audible out and do a normal kickoff. Of course, I didn't know how to audible out and do a normal kickoff return.

Are all these random guys online douchebags?

Rorschach

woodchuck said:
so I borrowed Madden from a friend. I played my first game online just now with a random guy.

It's so frustrating.

Of course, he never punted. He was the Colts. All he does with Manning is jus run to the sides wait for his receivers to come back and throws it across his body. The play takes like 15 seconds to develop.

After his first TD, he went for the onsides kick when it was 7-7 in the first. I wasn't ready for that. Because I don't know how to audible on the kickoff. Every kick after, he always lined up on the onsides. If I was doing an onsides return, he'd audible out and do a normal kickoff. Of course, I didn't know how to audible out and do a normal kickoff return.

Are all these random guys online douchebags?
75% are douchebags, yes. Usually, you can tell by what team they pick. :\

Honestly, I haven't played a random person in Madden (outside of Running Back Challenge) in years. GAF > General Madden populace. And, unless you're playing the PS2 version, there's tons of competition on here. Even in PS2 Madden there's competition, but it's just 3 of us. :( I'd rather play MiG 50 times than 1 game with a random douche bag.

Top Bottom