• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Mafia] NX Launch Night |OT| Back of the Line!

SalvaPot

You will have 3 minutes to find the 5 typos in the next post I am about to make.

Simply post the 5 letters/characters/punctuation that are the typos, like this—

—BUT IN THE ORDER THAT THEY APPEAR IN, FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. There will only be one typo per line, so it's easy! ;)

If you locate them all and post them in the correct order, within 3 minutes of the minigame post being posted, I will role claim.

If you don't manage to locate them all and/or post them in the correct order within the time limit, you lose, then you role claim.

If anyone else helps you or attempts it, the game is void.

As soon as you post "READY", I will assume you understand the rules and I will deploy the minigame post, so be prepared. The 2 minute time limit will start as soon as the post is posted. I'll be using the GAF clock on the side of your response post as the time marker.

READY, or not?

That is not Jenga.

UNVOTE: SalvaPot

VOTE; LaunchpadMcQ

UNVOTE: LaunchpadMcQ

VOTE: LaunchpudMcQ

VOTE: LaanchpadMcQ

VOTE: LaunchpadMcQ

VOTE: LauncbpadMcQ

UNVOTE: LauhchpadMcQ

SalvaPot

You can´t just make up a game and just call it forum jenga.

Hey guys, lets play forum minesweeper, I put an image and you have to look for the 7 hidden SalvaPot´s in the order of how big or small they are.

BeYv0lj.jpg

If you get them all right I´ll role claim! I promise I won´t lie like someone did on the Star Wars game =D

Karkador

Banned
and how is scum not targetting me a bad thing, Sorian?

Are you.....

trying to get Day phasers to do your dirty work, child?

Oh look, even though you're right Launch, Ouro made the game void because he attempted it within the 3 minute time limit

I didn't say that the time limit ended when you got it right, did I now

Looks like Ouro save me from role claiming, ty

Sorian

Banned
and how is scum not targetting me a bad thing, Sorian?

Are you.....

trying to get Day phasers to do your dirty work, child?

I'm going to use our lynch when it is available to us. Someone else is dying during the day phase. You are about as scummy as the other scum picks on my list, I'd rather kill you over them because if I kill them, they might end up being a PR, if I kill you, according to you, I'm not losing anything important. If we day lynch anyone except for you, that gives even less targets for scum to choose from tonight. If we kill you, scum is stuck with the same pool of people, assuming no other morons role claim today.

cabot

I should probably temper your expectations now and let you know that I have to interview someone in 15min so I'll be away from my desk for about a half hour-ish.

It's me, he's going to drill me so hard to find out if I flip Miller after all.

Top Bottom