• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Mafia] NX Launch Night |OT| Back of the Line!

Burbeting

Banned
giphy-3.gif

I'm fine with Sorian winning. He fought so hard to stay alive after role claiming on Day 2.

When you post like he does you rarely survive to late-game.

I think Salva vs. Blarg hurt us: we didn't need both to die that day. But then again for most of the game we had nothing going for us with no cop and watcher to help. I think that's why "free/safe lynches" like cabot and Sorian lived for so long. Heck, I would've gone for a Launchpad lynch if we could've spared one.

CzarTim

I think Salva vs. Blarg hurt us: we didn't need both to die that day. But then again for most of the game we had nothing going for us with no cop and watcher to help. I think that's why "free/safe lynches" like cabot and Sorian lived for so long. Heck, I would've gone for a Launchpad lynch if we could've spared one.

I actually think it helped a lot. You guys were setting up a chain lynch of two townies that would have ended the game. The thing is lynching a survivor is not a mislynch. It would have made the game go to 3-man lylo with a strong chance of winning. You guys have no idea how much sorian was working against you the last two days.

Sorian

Banned
I actually think it helped a lot. You guys were setting up a chain lynch of two townies that would have ended the game. The thing is lynching a survivor is not a mislynch. It would have made the game go to 3-man lylo with a strong chance of winning. You guys have no idea how much sorian was working against you the last two days.

:(

Yeah, me being alive has been a detriment to town the last two days. I know it. I tried to offset it with actions, maybe?

Well gee, maybe one of our surviving non-neutral town members could've brought it up.

I blame inexperience and Sorian pulling the wool (beef?) over our eyes.

CzarTim

"Thanks to some RNG bullshit, you have not been given a role even though we all know you would have played way better than the people who got one."

most true flavor in the whole game

Top Bottom