• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Kawl_USC

Palmer asks to see the spreadsheet every single time we host a ONUW. I know he is secretly waiting for all of the wolf cards to be in the center because he wants to watch the village implode on itself.

Edit: And it almost happened once! I think the first ONUW I hosted started with the Alpha in the center, only the mystic was out. If I remember right.

Edit 2: Reverse that Alpha was out, mystic was in the middle, I was also a dick and there were 2 vanilla werewolf cards. One of those was mid as well at position 3.

If you do a bastard game, remove the three wolves and add in an extra drunk, troublemaker, and seer. Id say remove tanner too but I don't want to crush your dreams.

Sorian

Banned
If you do a bastard game, remove the three wolves and add in an extra drunk, troublemaker, and seer. Id say remove tanner too but I don't want to crush your dreams.

I'll remove the tanner but assign 3 tanner wives roles. I'll send each the name of a different other tanner wife. So it'll be a 3 way of player's trying to get each other lynched.

SalvaPot

You can submit salty bets here too! As long as you are not playing in that game.

You get 10 points to bet for every game you are not participating in! Also you get 10 extra points every day and night start to bet. If you don´t bet them, you lose them.

We also are introducing SALTY BETS. Now extra Salty! Bet on what player is getting lynched or killed during the night or the day! Win extra points if you predict its alignment and the number of votes

You can bet in ALL 3 Mafia games!

You have 10 points to use and bet on who you think is going to be evicted or killed tonight! Here is how its going to work:

Bets introduced in the first IN REAL LIFE Day: Win x10 (If you bet 10 points, you win 100 points!)
Bets introduced in the second or third IN REAL LIFE Day: Win x5
Bets introduced in the last IN REAL LIFE day, or when the day ends but a result have not been submitted yet: Win x2.
Bets introduced on the night BEFORE SPOILERS Win x5
Bets introduced on the night AFTER SPOILERS Win x2

Once you submit a bet you can cancel it and change it if you feel like it.

You can bet on as many players as you want, just remember you only have 10 points! As you win points you can bet even more points!

Bonus Points IN THE FIRST 24 HOURS of the Day/Night (If you predict correctly):

Predict the alignment (Town, Mafia or Neutral) of the player you are betting on (Winnings x3)
Predict how many votes the player will receive (Winnings x3)
Predict the side (alignment) who gave him the most votes (Winnings x2)

Here is an example of how to submit your bet:

Salty Bet:

Cabot: 8 points (Town, voted by 15 players, Neutral)

Mazre: 2 points (Mafia, voted by 9 players, Town)

You can bet again every day and night cycle and will be given 10 points. Have fun!

Current leaderboard:
Yeeny: 3 points.
Ourobolus: 0 points.

Sorian

Banned
I´ll give it to the first person to actually win a Season 4 bet.

No one wins, everyone loses. Plus you don't know it, scrub.

I typed that and then realized that you totally do know it and where I live.

The butter churner.

Can you draw a diagram of that in MS paint?

Chivito en Precipicio.

Good morning

Can you draw a diag-

Good morning

SalvaPot

No one wins, everyone loses. Plus you don't know it, scrub.

I typed that and then realized that you totally do know it and where I live.

Can you draw a diag-

Good morning

TzCg0iw.png

The cast is so damn big you might run out of roles before you run out of characters

And you even could have different win conditions, survivors win if they survive, others win if they make up more than half of the remaining players, dharma wins if they investigate or kill a certain amount of survivors and others. Heck you could even have a fourth mini faction of Jacob/the man in black (with win conditions similar to BBB and lovecraft from Cthulhu).

Sorian

Banned
One day I'll make a game where every single player has a different win condition. Just because. It would be a bitch to balance though.

Top Bottom