• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Burbeting

Banned
DJclCmC.jpg

It's like the Harry Potter mafia is immigrating to werewoof

Gorlak

Banned
Yeah, weird how big a disappointment HP has been compared to the other 2 huh?

The fuck you talking about? HP disappointment? The game that delivers the most in terms of chucklefucks! NV is so slow it's nothing but Sorian's monologues and Woofies needed a second try to get it right. How can you not be entertained by HP? The lack of a Copycat? :p

/no disrespect, I enjoy all our current games and love you all (especially the hosts!)

Sorian

Banned
The fuck you talking about? HP disappointment? The game that delivers the most in terms of chucklefucks! NV is so slow it's nothing but Sorian's monologues and Woofies needed a second try to get it right. How can you not be entertained by HP? The lack of a Copycat? :p

/no disrespect, I enjoy all our current games and love you all (especially the hosts!)

You saying my monologues aren't good enough?

Coppanuva

My opinion MAY be biased since I was in it.

It was all a joke really, I guess it didn't come across that way though. I didn't mean to offend anyone, all of them have been fun to play in and watch this season and the hosts did a great job running them from what I've seen.

roytheone

It was all a joke really, I guess it didn't come across that way though. I didn't mean to offend anyone, all of them have been fun to play in and watch this season and the hosts did a great job running them from what I've seen.

Hey, do you want the number to my sarcasm detector repair guy? He is quite good!

Gorlak

Banned
You saying my monologues aren't good enough?

Dude... how could I show anymore of my appreciation?

What? Once called out on something, you are backing off? #scumtell
Vote: Floppanuva

Gorlak

Banned
What's the best way to let 14.5 hours pass as fast as possible?

Code:
Getting drunk
Sleeping
Playing videogames
Studying

*awkward*

I just had an idea for a midseason game while looking through the "roles" page on mafiascum.net. Anyone with a fable for mythology (greek, norse, fictional, I don't care; it's pretty open) and has interest in developing the idea (and maybe hosting it together with me)?

Nah, nightvale has no interesting players whatsoever

Retro had some pretty bad luck in who he got

That's just rude.

I just had an idea for a midseason game while looking through the "roles" page on mafiascum.net. Anyone with a fable for mythology (greek, norse, fictional, I don't care; it's pretty open) and has interest in developing the idea (and maybe hosting it together with me)?

That's just rude.

me me me me me

i love mythology~ lets rock, RF

me me me me me

i love mythology~ lets rock, RF

Oh yes, that will be fun :D I'll PM you with my idea.

You could turn that into some god of war game in order to attract a larger crowd, or even then i would still be down for some mithology.
I want to be the miiotaurus :)

I thought about this but I've never played a GOW (or any other non-nintendo console exclusive for that matter. tough I hope that'll change soon).

nin1000

Banned
Oh yes, that will be fun :D I'll PM you with my idea.

I thought about this but I've never played a GOW (or any other non-nintendo console exclusive for that matter. tough I hope that'll change soon).

Age of mithology ? i think everyone will be happy to play a mafia game in that era, since everyone loved history in school ! Amarite ?!

roytheone

You could turn that into some god of war game in order to attract a larger crowd, or even then i would still be down for some mithology.
I want to be the miiotaurus :)

A god of war game could work really well. Make it Titans VS gods (gods probably town since they have more usable characters), Kratos as a neutral serial killer.

I actually played god of war I and II quite recently, so I could help if you decide to go this route.

nin1000

Banned
A god of war game could work really well. Make it Titans VS gods (gods probably town since they have more usable characters), Kratos as a neutral serial killer.

I actually played god of war I and II quite recently, so I could help if you decide to go this route.

you see that GAF ?! germans and dutch getting along just fine !

Top Bottom