• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

I've decided to stay up way later than I should in order to help broaden my knowledhe of the world outside America/make some dope ass plays in WW when everyone is sleeping.

you should totes just kill them in their sleeps

like a ninja

Also, to keep me awake, can you regale me with tales of Gafia games of old?

oooh

um

lets see...

well

uh.... *scratches head*

sorian may be the best for this cuz i dont really know how to speak properly in long sentences :< but there was this one time that i was super mean to septie and i made a parable of a story? let me grab u link~

:D

oh here, i founds it XD.... it... it has ceased to make sense to my eyes.

.... actually, now that i reread it, im thinking it had never made sense to any of you :D lol

(hangs head - i need to fix how to compose posts *makes notes*)

anyway, i guess it's not much of a story after all. basically septie kept tripping over his own feet in Archer XD (ugh it was so hilarious). so many trip-ups that he looked suss to meeee..... but he wasnt actually bad :D he won me over half-way through the game though .... but he even ended up winning a special award for his performance in that game :D it was his first game though, and i think he graduated wonderfulllyyyyy

man, i had so much fun in Archer *mumbles*

septieeeeeeeeee *___________*

oh no im falling to rereading archer again nooooooo this will be suddenly the whole evening gone, giggling away into nostalgia .____.;;;;;;

ha ha ha palmer was still using low-poster-scum-danger theory at archer game :> cutecute
Serious question
If WW reaches a majority in the wee hours of the morning, could you step in to end the day in order to get rid of game talk until Palmer gets out of his coffin?

Swamped

Banned
Did you fall asleep?

I should. 11pm is way past my bedtime. But if you want a story...

Once upon a time there was a happy scum team called Despair. They laughed and played everyday, killing their Hope-filled classmates along the way. In the end they all tragically died at the hand of some maniac with swirly eyes, but nonetheless they cherished the memories from that brief time they spent together.

CzarTim

I should. 11pm is way past my bedtime. But if you want a story...

Once upon a time there was a happy scum team called Despair. They laughed and played everyday, killing their Hope-filled classmates along the way. In the end they all tragically died at the hand of some maniac with swirly eyes, but nonetheless they cherished the memories from that brief time they spent together.

#unnecessarygambit2015 #fightclub

Gorlak

Banned
i am up way too late

any gaffers in dallas?

Is it 8.35 am in Dallas right now?

Also what are your plans concerning hosting again? Are you done with it or already planning on Game of Thrones Mafia? Because I'd like to see you host GoT midseason, but I don't even know if you like the series? Damn it Ourob, I want you!

UltraJay

Speaking of board games, there is Tabletop Simulator where we could play pretty much any board game online. I don't know how the lag with me in Australia would be, but it could be fun. The IP rights issues are one thing but I treat it as a way to play a game you own online, or a way to try out a game to see if you want to buy it. Plus it's cool for D&D and original games as well.

Ourobolus

Banned
Is it 8.35 am in Dallas right now?

Also what are your plans concerning hosting again? Are you done with it or already planning on Game of Thrones Mafia? Because I'd like to see you host GoT midseason, but I don't even know if you like the series? Damn it Ourob, I want you!

I do like GoT. I'll host whatever. I enjoy it more than playing, I think.

And yes, everyone wants me, especially the ladies.

And dude, fix your clock. It's 2:13 AM in Dallas now.

roytheone

I do like GoT. I'll host whatever. I enjoy it more than playing, I think.

And yes, everyone wants me, especially the ladies.

And dude, fix your clock. It's 2:13 AM in Dallas now.

If any of you guys dare to host a GoT mafia game while I am still alive in HP I will be upset :mad:

Darryl

Banned
The speculator thread for werewolf on gafia is about 3x as active as the actual werewolf thread. I think there's already more posts there.

Also, the gafia website is not as good as the old quickchat system right now. It's so cumbersome to communicate there. Maybe if I did tapatalk it'd help, but right now it's like 5 clicks to get on, login (it wants me to login each time??) and find the board I want. Horrible for my ADHD. Also, I found myself not giving a shit about the other games I wasn't in which was a pleasant part of the blended thread.

The speculator thread for werewolf on gafia is about 3x as active as the actual werewolf thread. I think there's already more posts there.

Also, the gafia website is not as good as the old quickchat system right now. It's so cumbersome to communicate there. Maybe if I did tapatalk it'd help, but right now it's like 5 clicks to get on, login (it wants me to login each time??) and find the board I want. Horrible for my ADHD. Also, I found myself not giving a shit about the other games I wasn't in which was a pleasant part of the blended thread.
ADHD buddies!
:3

Sorian

Banned

Hmm, I stay logged in on browser and mobile no problem so the bolded sounds weird.

The blended thread thing you bring up was my worry when they were talking about how to handle the dead threads. I would have rather they been one big thread too but the thread would have ben dead for long with people wanted to be potential replacements.

Darryl

Banned
Hmm, I stay logged in on browser and mobile no problem so the bolded sounds weird.

The blended thread thing you bring up was my worry when they were talking about how to handle the dead threads. I would have rather they been one big thread too but the thread would have ben dead for long with people wanted to be potential replacements.

Yea having different ones splits everyone up and I'm missing a lot of people and it's not just because they're busy in games. :(

Palmer_v1

It'll come up at feedback time, but I agree that the split spectator threads wasn't worth it.

RetroMG

It wants you to login each time? That's weird, I never have to log in. Maybe a setting on your device?

Divided Dead threads were a mistake that made a lot of sense at the time, because of how many subs we were going to need. But right now you'd just see a lot of me being generally angry.

Sophia

It keeps me logged in, and I use the bookmark feature to quickly hop to the thread I want. The layout is a little bit messy tho due to divided threads.

cabot

It wants you to login each time? That's weird, I never have to log in. Maybe a setting on your device?

Divided Dead threads were a mistake that made a lot of sense at the time, because of how many subs we were going to need. But right now you'd just see a lot of me being generally angry.

I can't imagine such a creature

Yea having different ones splits everyone up and I'm missing a lot of people and it's not just because they're busy in games. :(

Darryl hates us so much he wants more people to blend into the crowd with!

Palmer_v1

It keeps me logged in, and I use the bookmark feature to quickly hop to the thread I want. The layout is a little bit messy tho due to divided threads.

Yeah, I don't really like that each thread requires it's own board. Makes navigation a little annoying on PC. I've actually found tapatalk far easier. I have a list of subscribed threads and I just go to an Unread tab to see which have been updated with new posts. Click from there to drop right in and start shitposting.

RetroMG

Yeah, I don't really like that each thread requires it's own board. Makes navigation a little annoying on PC. I've actually found tapatalk far easier. I have a list of subscribed threads and I just go to an Unread tab to see which have been updated with new posts. Click from there to drop right in and start shitposting.

On PC, there's a button on the upper right part of the page that says "participated" and you can click it to see all threads that you've participated in, and if they have new posts.

I'd LOVE to be able to control permissions on a thread-by-thread basis, but it's not possible, and I've yet to find bulletin board software that will do that. If someone can find it, I'll work on figuring out a way to move OG to that.

Beats having to get a link to every individual thread thought, right? It's not all bad.

Sorian

Banned
I like OG more than quicktopic Retro. You made a good choice and because of the participated in the top right corner, I find it easy to navigate.

Can I have access to all dead threads?

I'm officially out on season 4 games, so no need to add me to the bottom of the replacement list

Not that nightvale isn't entertaining, but I feel that I couldn't give it my all.

Burbeting

Banned
I realized that unless I did something it would just limp along for another two hours.

So camp kill yourself

image.php

Sorian

Banned
And with that, he turned, leapt into the air, and performed an inward four and a half somersault tucked dive (a degree of difficulty of 4.1) off the side of the cliff.
At the front of the mob, three men held up scorecards. 9.1, 9.3, 7.2
Tanner Bob shook his head, "It's always so hard to impress the judge from Luftnarp.

I laughed, good work with that game crossover.

RetroMG

I like OG more than quicktopic Retro. You made a good choice and because of the participated in the top right corner, I find it easy to navigate.
I laughed, good work with that game crossover.

Thanks.

Can I have access to all dead threads?

I'm officially out on season 4 games, so no need to add me to the bottom of the replacement list

Not that nightvale isn't entertaining, but I feel that I couldn't give it my all.

Spectator access has been granted.

Top Bottom