• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Sorian

Banned
We have so many games lined up right now that we could make a game where every role is one of the planned mafia games :)

giphy.gif

I want to be Mario Party. Wreck everyone's day for no reason.

Palmer_v1

Because it hates friendships?

It hates relationships too, a partner withheld love over a stolen star once D:

I made a friend walk home like 3 miles because of mario party. Walked out to my car, got in, didn't unlock passenger side, drove off while flipping him the bird.

In case you're reading this, fuck you, Greg! You can shove that boo bell up your ass.

Sorian

Banned
I made a friend walk home like 3 miles because of mario party. Walked out to my car, got in, didn't unlock passenger side, drove off while flipping him the bird.

In case you're reading this, fuck you, Greg! You can shove that boo bell up your ass.

Hahahaha

Man, Mario Party is great.

All this rage is what fuels Miyamoto

RetroMG

Indie game mafia?

I call Asgore!

(Asgore's totally going to be my new avatar once Cecil is retired.)

Because it hates friendships?

It hates relationships too, a partner withheld love over a stolen star once D:

We have the opposite problem in my house. My wife gets mad if I don't steal stars from her, because she thinks I'm going easy on her.

Sorian

Banned
#teamasgore

Toriel is the queen of overreactions from my understanding of the story.

We have the opposite problem in my house. My wife gets mad if I don't steal stars from her, because she thinks I'm going easy on her.

I dated a lot of super competitive people
makes sense
so going easy is probably the right move sometimes but I'm not very good at going easy.

UltraJay

I'd like to thank the Gafia community in advance for helping spur my eventual rise to full member status. I'm less than 50 posts away from reaching my needed post count!

I'm also the 4th highest poster in Nightvale... I'd be 3rd if it wasn't for Mike's fluff.

There needs to be a Mafia game where the roles are other players
I.e. Blargonaut is a role that Palmer could have, and Blargonaut could have the role of Palmer

I was doing some programming last week and thought about writing a script to decipher Stupefy. I just need a text file of all the words in the dictionary.

It's probably out there if I Googled.

RetroMG

I was doing some programming last week and thought about writing a script to decipher Stupefy. I just need a text file of all the words in the dictionary.

You'd need to include names. Probably variants on names, too. (Blargy-boy)

Ty4on

It's much easier to read if you find->replace ?->e.

You can't quite decifer it either unless you learn the script some grammar. Then/than, moot/meet/meat...

I didn't follow Whywoof at alland am more than one day behind on HP. I'd rather wait for midseason and work on my now two concepts than joining the replacement list. Can I please have access to all the threads? (including the gamerunners thread, I'm really curious what's going on in there and how you create your games. Game design is one of my interests)

RetroMG

I didn't follow Whywoof at alland am more than one day behind on HP. I'd rather wait for midseason and work on my now two concepts than joining the replacement list. Can I please have access to all the threads? (including the gamerunners thread, I'm really curious what's going on in there and how you create your games. Game design is one of my interests)

I'll get you spectator access in a few minutes. The game design thread's pretty boring, but if the other mods are okay with it, I'll open it up.

FluxWaveZ

Wonder how many are up for contention for a Season 5 game, seeing how there seems to be a million mid-season games planned. I was thinking I'd like to host an S5 game once the time comes, but maybe that won't be an option if there are too many.

Ourobolus

Banned
We're trying to figure out how to go about allocating all of these games that people want to be run. It was inevitable since we got a ton of new people in S3/4, so some changes are probably necessary.

Some now, some later.

I'm actually really close to being ready to run my Final Fantasy midseason game if I could get a few opinions in regards to balancing over at OG.

Burbeting

Banned
Wonder how many are up for contention for a Season 5 game, seeing how there seems to be a million mid-season games planned. I was thinking I'd like to host an S5 game once the time comes, but maybe that won't be an option if there are too many.

Love Boat is going to be a S5 game, maybe it get's actually played.

Re: Games: The Mythology one obviously isn't done yet. BSG will be better of as a main season game I think, but I kind of want to run Mythology first because fucking up a midseason game isn't as much of a catastrophe as fucking up a main game.

Top Bottom