• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

squidyj

Can I get a hands up for all players that wants to play in mid-season games, please?

I only has squidyj on standby atm

I mean I'd still prefer to run a game midseason than play, gotta work off all this salt.

speaking of which it's pretty much ready but I need to type up roles and whatnot. I suppose I could use a threadamajig on gafia for it?

Burbeting

Banned
If nothing else, I could mod a VIG game, that is played on Outer Gafia.

It would be a bit different than the two other ones.

Anyone interested?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
If nothing else, I could mod a VIG game, that is played on Outer Gafia.

It would be a bit different than the two other ones.

Anyone interested?

I still want to play your Lovers game. Are you going to do that mid-season, or try again S5?

GUYS

i really want to run that no-frills mafia game :<

NO POWER ROLES ON EITHER SIDE, GUYS

it will be nice and clean and full with deceptions and hate

i has RETRO, PALMER and CABOT so far. i need like SEVEN more victims :<

no pressure though. i guess it's not as sexy as the other themes

*sulks*

RetroMG

Currently all of the games that have boards at Outer Gaf are listed as Midseason games. (Except for Gafia, but shut up, that's different.)

If you intended your game to be a main season game, please let me and/or Yeeny know, thanks.

Coppanuva

GUYS

*sulks*

Run it after the new Year and I'm in.

Burbeting

Banned
Vigilante - Factions

X-Count of players.

Has mostly the same rules as Vigilante games, aka:
- Everyone gets to shoot, every night. You try to survive and kill others.

However, modifications:
- There is no priority clause. All kills happen at the exact same time!

- This is a Factions game. All players are divided into factions, teams. Every team gets a short flavor about themselves.
- Player knows their team, but not their teammates
- The game ends, when there are players from only one team remaining.

In short: During days, you need to try and figure out, who are part of your team, and who is not, so that during nights, you don't accidentally shoot teammates. But be careful while giving your team out, as when the others figure it out as well, you are dead.

Kalor

GUYS

*sulks*

I would be interested in playing depending on when it is.

FluxWaveZ

In short: During days, you need to try and figure out, who are part of your team, and who is not, so that during nights, you don't accidentally shoot teammates. But be careful while giving your team out, as when the others figure it out as well, you are dead.

That sounds cool, but I'm confused about something since you're part of the wolf game. Do we have any specific rules regarding participating in multiple games at once, or moderating a game while playing in another simultaneously?

Burbeting

Banned
That sounds cool, but I'm confused about something since you're part of the wolf game. Do we have any specific rules regarding participating in multiple games at once, or moderating a game while playing in another simultaneously?

Main Season Mods cannot be players in other Main Season games (As all of main season mods know the roles etc. of other main season games).

Other than that, it's mostly fair game. Main season mods can play in midseason even if their game is still going, etc.

//As for playing in multiple games, it's alright, but again, just one main season game (At a time, at least). Everyone needs to think individually about how much time they have.

Just to gauge interest, who would be interested in playing Final Fantasy Mafia if it started real soon? I could extend one of the night phases for Christmas if that gets in the way, but i'm considering running 72 hour day phases/48 hour night phases as of right now.

Burbeting

Banned
Just to gauge interest, who would be interested in playing Final Fantasy Mafia if it started real soon? I could extend one of the night phases for Christmas if that gets in the way, but i'm considering running 72 hour day phases/48 hour night phases as of right now.

How many players is that? I could consider it.

Coppanuva

Aww if only... I'll be there in spirit though! I look forward to reading through it all when I return.

cabot

I have faith in your ability to be the drunk even in a vanilla game.

giphy.gif

Sorian

Banned
Can I get a hands up for all players that wants to play in mid-season games, please?

Put me in coach.

Put me in coach.

Coppanuva

Oh, I'd like to but I won't be able to until Jan. If we're running some then, I'm in. Not sure when S5 is planned to be so I dunno what 4.5 game schedule is gonna be like.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Do people want JojoMafia for mid-season, or do they think it will get enough demand to run S5?

Ynnny, what flavor is your game again? I's probably participate if I know the flavor.

the story is about a heist :> and how players are aboard a getaway train ride to Victory Station!

who will actually arrive at Victory Station? certainly not everyone who got on board ! >:D

but basically the mechanics is stripped down mafia. no power roles whatsoever ^____^

Sawneeks

Banned
D??r d??ry:

T?d?y, ?v?ry?n? w?s St?p?f??d.

This is incredibly ironic given what happened in HP and I can't stop giggling about it.

GUYS

i just joined woofwoof mafia but if you need another person I would love to join. o:

So, how exactly are we going to decide who's game runs first when it comes to mid season?

its very independent process for mid-season!

any game runners with ready to launch game can say they've got a thing going, and how many players they are looking for then sign-up is done directly with the aforesaid gamerunner :D

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Jojo's is one that I would have probably been interested in, but since I'm an anime watcher I'll have to avoid it 'cause spoilers.

It isn't using any canon characters [almost, anyway], so no spoilers.

the story is about a heist :> and how players are aboard a getaway train ride to Victory Station!

who will actually arrive at Victory Station? certainly not everyone who got on board ! >:D

but basically the mechanics is stripped down mafia. no power roles whatsoever ^____^

the_walking_dead_70683.jpg

I'm prepared!

FluxWaveZ

It isn't using any canon characters [almost, anyway], so no spoilers.

Hm... if you say so, it'd be a game I'd look into joining. Don't want any surprises ruined with part 4 coming out soon, so I'd be able to participate in a spoilerless game that isn't directly based on Jojo's characters/powers.

Sorian

Banned
Hm... if you say so, it'd be a game I'd look into joining. Don't want any surprises ruined with part 4 coming out soon, so I'd be able to participate in a spoilerless game that isn't directly based on Jojo's characters/powers.

We ran a danganronpa game last season, no spoilers were handed out. I believe Crab when he says it should be spoiler free, that's usually what people strive for.

Top Bottom