• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

RetroMG

Jackbox game is going live shortly at twitch.tv/gafiagames

First room code is VION

This post will be edited with whatever the current code is, or you can also get it from the shoutbox at Outer Gafia

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
"False". I called Makai and Czar correctly in the space of two days, plus bluffed my way out of the Thunderdome. I like to think I was Best Town Leader.

As Scrafty if she can squeeze one more spot into her game. If she can, you should be able to get back in the thick of it pretty quickly. :)

We certainly can! Unfortunately, I'll have to ask some of the applicants who are still in games if they're ok with relinquishing their spot.

Hyperactivity, Lone_Prodigy, Blargonaut, Xamtheking andBoo Boo'n: would any of you be cool with being shunted to the subs list so people who aren't currently playing have a chance?

*Splinter

"False". I called Makai and Czar correctly in the space of two days, plus bluffed my way out of the Thunderdome. I like to think I was Best Town Leader.
In fairness that mostly came from Despair trying to discredit you. It was more fun than an early NK

All right, I'm thrilled to be in the Final Fantasy game, although I know the source material not at all! I have made an account on the other site.

We certainly can! Unfortunately, I'll have to ask some of the applicants who are still in games if they're ok with relinquishing their spot.

Hyperactivity, Lone_Prodigy, Blargonaut, Xamtheking andBoo Boo'n: would any of you be cool with being shunted to the subs list so people who aren't currently playing have a chance?

pfffft

Hell nah-

uTmYD4A.jpg

POw9lOb.jpg

Very well, I'll sit on the bench for FF, I'll take a slot in Phoenix Wright

actually

There's some irony in me and blarg meeting in a final fantasy game when our first meeting involved me being some protagonist fighting Blarg's 15 final forms.

Just leaving this here for nostalgia

xzcfammtbffxfjbr.png

OwzwYtK.gif

nope I'm gonna choose to be selfish -5 Karma

keep me in FF

Sorian

Banned
Phoenix Wright won't be played yet Blarg. Don't even know if it will be mid or main season, for now though, we need our jrpg rematch.

Actually, this is a good time to lay down my ground rules.

I, Blargonaut, after having so graciously accepted a prospective game host's plea to appear in <GameName> as a full-fledged player, will only ever reconsider to be a sub-player if:

<PlayerName>, who seeks to take my player slot from me, accepts to be my playstyle* proxy in the <GameName> game, wear* an <GameName>-related avatar of my choosing for the duration of their life in-game and endorse* all my product* skews on regularly-scheduled intervals.​

I'm sorry, but I have a reputation to maintain, and tastes to uphold. I'll forgive you for trying, Scrafty, since this is the first time I've ever clarified my appearance contract to such detail, but to all future game hosts; those are my subbing terms. I can't have B-listers like Makai and lesser tarnishing the concept of my name. It's not just a promise, it's a lifestyle.

*whatever your interpretation of that may be

RetroMG

Actually, this is a good time to lay down my ground rules.

I, Blargonaut, after having so graciously accepted a prospective game host's plea to appear in <GameName> as a full-fledged player, will only ever reconsider to be a sub-player if:

<PlayerName>, who seeks to take my player slot from me, accepts to be my playstyle* proxy in the <GameName> game, wear* an <GameName>-related avatar of my choosing for the duration of their life in-game and endorse* all my product* skews on regularly-scheduled intervals.​

I'm sorry, but I have a reputation to maintain, and tastes to uphold. I'll forgive you for trying, Scrafty, since this is the first time I've ever clarified my appearance contract to such detail, but to all future game hosts; those are my subbing terms. I can't have B-listers like Makai and lesser tarnishing the concept of my name. It's not just a promise, it's a lifestyle.

*whatever your interpretation of that may be

Having pretended to be Blarg before, it's a blast. This is actually a pretty good deal. Though now that I'm quoting him, I am disappointed that there isn't fine print hidden in email tags.

I'm supposed to be in the Harry Potter thread right now, aren't I

I'm sure it's fine, they can wait a few more hours

How are you all doing

Ty4on

Who was the winner of Blargohunt apart from Blarg?

Edit: Ah, CzarTim. Kinda cheating, he has to make an unnecessary gambit to be caught as scum :p

ouro and soyuri are being meanieheads to me ;___;

i quit gafia!

*runs off dramatically*

---

btw guize, since FF is now ready to rock, i just wants to remind u all of my needs for victims:

bqGtChX.png

THERE IS NO HONOR AMONGST THIEVES - Category: 1

No Frills Mafia Game Sign-Up :D

This is a small mid-season mafia game where there are no power roles. Players will exit through lynches and night kills only.

Congratulations! You have managed to secure a great amount of money in your latest heist! You secured the loot and got on board the get-away train! It is now heading towards Victory Station...

However, there are those amongst you who are planning to thin out your numbers in order to grab the moneypot for themselves! They will attempt to kill you during Night Time (aka Tunnel Phases)... Will you survive their backstabbing deceptions? Will you end up trusting the wrong person? Will you turn out to be the one that win it all and arrive at Victory Station???

Players:
01. [m] RetroMG
02. [m] *Splinter - splinteroo, since FF is starting soon, can I take you out from Heist?
03. [m] Mazre
04. [m] cabot
05. [m] Royal_Flush
06. [m] Ty4on

Pending:

01. [f] Sawneeks - Still playing
02. [m] Kawl_USC - Still playing - apparently death is pending! :D Welcome (soon), Kawl!!!
03. [m] FluxWaveZ - Still playing

Note: Each player stakes one billion internet dollars at the start of the game. With each death, your share grows~~~~

This game will start within a week's time and will operate on quickened pace of 72 hours Day Phase and 48 hours Night Phase. It can run with a minimum of 10 players. I will enforce one-game per player for this game, so if you're in another game, you can't play in Heist :<

Top Bottom