• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Who is in the FF Mafia game? I see it will be starting soon, but I can't see a player list.

Will it be entirely on outer gafia (similar to MGS) or will it be more like the season games?

Kawl_USC

ouro and soyuri are being meanieheads to me ;___;

i quit gafia!

*runs off dramatically*

---

btw guize, since FF is now ready to rock, i just wants to remind u all of my needs for victims:

bqGtChX.png

THERE IS NO HONOR AMONGST THIEVES - Category: 1

No Frills Mafia Game Sign-Up :D

This is a small mid-season mafia game where there are no power roles. Players will exit through lynches and night kills only.

Players:
01. [m] RetroMG
02. [m] *Splinter - splinteroo, since FF is starting soon, can I take you out from Heist?
03. [m] Mazre
04. [m] cabot
05. [m] Royal_Flush
06. [m] Ty4on

Pending:

01. [f] Sawneeks - Still playing
02. [m] Kawl_USC - Still playing - apparently death is pending! :D Welcome (soon), Kawl!!!
03. [m] FluxWaveZ - Still playing

Note: Each player stakes one billion internet dollars at the start of the game. With each death, your share grows~~~~

This game will start within a week's time and will operate on quickened pace of 72 hours Day Phase and 48 hours Night Phase. It can run with a minimum of 10 players. I will enforce one-game per player for this game, so if you're in another game, you can't play in Heist :<

No one lives forever Yeeny. You would take this from me, a week early??? :(

Swamped

Banned
Who is in the FF Mafia game? I see it will be starting soon, but I can't see a player list.

Will it be entirely on outer gafia (similar to MGS) or will it be more like the season games?

Check out the first post! You'll make the player list since you're currently not playing any games.

finally, kittykris! *baps you*

ourobolulululu, okies :D

splinter, oh ok... i'll take you off FF then o7

scrafty needs one confirmed player with splinter playing Heist. Can either possum or lone prodiboo, or LoC confirm playing FF?

kawl, of course you are playing once you are freed from hp :>

Kawl_USC

scrafty needs one confirmed player with splinter playing Heist. Can either possum or lone prodiboo, or LoC confirm playing FF?

Playing and subbing sounds a lot different. No PR sounds perfect. I'm not saying I wish someone wasn't the key investigator in my game right now...but I'm saying...

Droplet

bby pls

ok both mid-season games' roster is updated (for now) on first page!

for HEIST signed ups: do you prefer to run through xmas/new year or should the game starts after 1 jan? let me know preference
so i can deny it
. tyty.

*goes back to writing death scenes*

wheeeeeeeeeeeeee

Droplet

I will be in Vegas during Christmas time (24th-26th) but otherwise decently free for the remaining days. I can be on my phone if need be.

Kawl_USC

nuuuu kawl

not .... not without you ;___;

haha seriously, im actually trying to determine what timing would be best. i've heard a few people mentioning that they prefer to start in the new year.

No PR mafia would be my favorite thing ever. Past new year would ensure my full attention. I have also given my all to everything I'm in to this point. I think if FF starts soon there's no reason to rush your game, but that's also super selfish. So. Do what you will Yeeny.

once i heard back from more people i shall make a decision on starting time :D

personally, im chill, not in a rush or anything. so im flexible. whatever would work best for the players would be my preference :>

Sorian

Banned
Alright Everyone!

I have an announcement I'd like to make!

I know there are a ton of games on the slate already and in no way do I plan to push them out of the way. I just want to mark my territory. After a lot of scouring the internet reading a bunch of mafia games from different communities, I found an idea that I just fell in love with. Over the past few days, I've been tweaking it and figuring out how I could overlay my favorite flavor and after a few hours of playing around with it more tonight, I give you:

uTmYD4A.jpg

A 21-player game brought to you by Sorian. Currently a 6-7 on the Crab Bastard Scale. Coming to a Gafia Community near you in 2016.

This was totally a commercial for something you've always wanted that isn't coming out soon. Get Hype!

If anyone would like to "mentor" my game. Please feel free to PM me and I'll let the OG crew know to let you access my board. I probably only need one or two people. This game is fairly balanced already but I am curious on opinions for one or two things and I'm always willing to take a fresh set of eyes when I start writing all the flavor out to make sure nothing is confusing to the readers.

Get Hype!

Get more hype!

Just finished all of the town role PMs. Was on a roll for a bit but I'm sleepy. I'm having fun though!

ok both mid-season games' roster is updated (for now) on first page!

for HEIST signed ups: do you prefer to run through xmas/new year or should the game starts after 1 jan? let me know preference
so i can deny it
. tyty.

*goes back to writing death scenes*

wheeeeeeeeeeeeee

In the evenings (that's afternoon in US and sleep time at yeeny) I should be free on most days during the holidays (exceptions: 24th and 31st). I wouldn't mind either option.

Mazre

I'm fine for starting Heist whenever. Slight preference to sooner rather than later since I'll be off work for the next 2 1/2 weeks or so.

Sorian

Banned
I want to play some mafia again with you fools. Can I join this game?

My game won't be running yet. Current sign-ups are for Scrafty's Final Fantasy Mafia (which will have power roles) and YNNNY's Heist Mafia (which will feature all vanilla gameplay, all ordinary town and non-pr scum). I am much too lazy to look to see how many spaces are available in either but both are still accepting people.

redhood56

Banned
My game won't be running yet. Current sign-ups are for Scrafty's Final Fantasy Mafia (which will have power roles) and YNNNY's Heist Mafia (which will feature all vanilla gameplay, all ordinary town and non-pr scum). I am much too lazy to look to see how many spaces are available in either but both are still accepting people.
Okay thanks, I really want to play in this game because the theme is awesome.
Edit: add me to the list for heist YNNY!

yassss more sign ups :D

Heist's current roster:
01. [f] Droplet
02. [m] redhood56
03. [m] Ourobolus
04. [m] RetroMG
05. [m] *Splinter
06. [m] Mazre
07. [m] cabot
08. [m] Karu
09. [m] Royal_Flush
10. [m] Ty4on

Pending:
1. [f] Sawneeks - Still playing
2. [m] Kawl_USC - Still playing
3. [m] FluxWaveZ - Still playing

would prefer a 15 persons game, so still will wait a few days to see how things go :)

Top Bottom