• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

I think we should wait a good while on season 5, give it alot of time for the games to stew.

Honestly it felt like, while season 3.5 was huge, the time between sign-ups and season 4 beginning could have been a little larger

Sorian

Banned
I think more like "Learning experience".

Even if there has been some things going, the games themselves have been mostly fun to the players.

Yes, all the games were fun as always. I definitely agree there.

I feel like season three had similar problems tbh

Where season 3 had issues with mechanics, season 4 seemed to have issue with balance. (My rough interpretation of events).

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like season 4 of Gafia has been the hard lessons season.

I think a fair amount of that is my fault. To my mind, a lot of the things that we're going to talk about for season 4 actually had their roots present in season 3, too; but I didn't nip in the bud hard enough, partially because I was so busy then and you guys had to launch season 4 more or less without them. I'm definitely going to drop backstage again this season to help tweak things. ;)

on which note, Retro make me Outer Gafia admin again plx :(

EDIT: Beaten by Czar, that knave.

Palmer_v1

As a heads up, I'm giving a week for mid-season game sign-ups, then stopping new sign-ups. When all the mid-season games are then done, next season will start. Review thread going up after nin and salva finish up the finishing touches on HP.

I believe Yeeny has it already typed up and ready to go, just FYI. I wouldn't start a new one if we can use hers.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I believe Yeeny has it already typed up and ready to go, just FYI. I wouldn't start a new one if we can use hers.

Yeeny already has a review thread ready? Excellent, she should post it as soon as she's ready then. :D

I just want to say, I'm auto lynching crab from now on. If I don't use this post as evidence that we are masons/lovers/scum together.

The dude has the power of mind control, it's absolutely unreal

I just want to say, I'm auto lynching crab from now on. If I don't use this post as evidence that we are masons/lovers/scum together.

The dude has the power of mind control, it's absolutely unreal

Right? If anyone else in that game had been caught solo visiting a dead townie on their night of death they would have been lynched without mercy. I have no doubts.

I think people are so afraid of a scum Crab that they ignore reason. I also think Crab's lynch today wasn't 100% either.

Scum team was so big though they could control a bandwagon, especially with a rather apathetic and inactive town (Blarg with no vowels, Hyper as scum, CM not revealing himself until later).

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Scum team was so big though they could control a bandwagon, especially with a rather apathetic and inactive town (Blarg with no vowels, Hyper as scum, CM not revealing himself until later).

Aside from BSP's lynch, we never wagoned. Also, that wasn't a particularly large scum team. 6 would be the norm for a 28 player game, IMO. 7 was over that a bit, but kingkitty was not in the chat, and scum was *very* weak in HP in terms of power roles and town *incredibly* strong which more than accounted for the numbers.

Enker

I think people are so afraid of a scum Crab that they ignore reason.

At least for me it was because Crab is a legend. He cant be scum. When I finally snapped out of it I turned into vendetta mode and played it off as missing Harry. Thus my vote today was going to be 100% crab with or without the night ending insanity.

In my defense, he was playing very, very well.

Crab is a god. I'm currently in the process of building an altar for him, and praying for his skills in the games ahead of me

We pretty much unanimously are being called the goat scum team. I call that a win!

I think we can all agree to that, star wars and animal crossing scum teams can suck it

I'm gonna have to say the same for election scum too, and I feel terrible doing so.

TheExodu5

Banned
Can I still join a 4.5 game, or are they all started?

Does Avalon still have a spot available? I fucking love Avalon.

You got it!

Avalon has 1 (!!!) spot available. Let me know if I screwed up.

Players:
01. [m] Palmer_v1
02. [m] UltraJay
03. [m] CzarTim
04. [m] Kalor
05. [m] ultron87
06. [m] kingkitty
07. [m] Lord of Castamere
08. [m] Rynam
09. [m] Lone_Prodigy

Still Playing
01. [m] CornBurrito - Still playing
02. [m] squidyj - Still playing
03. [m] Hyperactivity - Still playing

Sign me up?

Droplet

Avalon has been filled!

Players:
01. [m] Palmer_v1
02. [m] UltraJay
03. [m] CzarTim
04. [m] Kalor
05. [m] ultron87
06. [m] kingkitty
07. [m] Lord of Castamere
08. [m] Rynam
09. [m] Lone_Prodigy
10. [m] TheExodu5

Replacement List(?):
01. [m] CornBurrito - Still playing
02. [m] squidyj - Still playing
03. [m] Hyperactivity - Still playing

Game will likely start in one week's time, unless we really need to start it sooner. Thread will go up around a day and a half prior to start time so players can ask any questions they have about the game or roles.

I've got an endoskeleton of a game that I'm thinking of. No theme, but a semi-expirmentla set-up

Will pm someone to check over it once it's more fleshed out

Top Bottom