• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

roytheone

HP scum team was the goat indeed. But since we were on outer GAFia :p I said it haha.

Nevermind though, tried to play as crazy as possible to confuse everyone haha

You....ehm...certainly succeeded in doing just that! Everyone was very confused, including NF, me and Burb :)

Palmer_v1

Czartim mentioned a game called Secret Hitler to me recently. Has anyone played it? It sounds like it could work pretty well as a micro-game for us.

Edit:

I also need a new avatar. Whoever finds me a good will get $5USD via paypal.

Sorian

Banned
Czartim mentioned a game called Secret Hitler to me recently. Has anyone played it? It sounds like it could work pretty well as a micro-game for us.

Edit:

Coppa just played this with co-workers a few weeks ago if I recall (this was a conversation in the OG shout box so of course most people didn't see it) :p

He seemed to enjoy it and I know someone else commented that they had played as well (Flush maybe? I'm a little hazy on that part).

I looked it up and I liked what I saw. Would play.

roytheone

c96420e7573c3d2ba2dd6c5320c6a93b.jpg

nin1000

Banned
Happy new year GAFia! It has been a long and good year for us! I hope that the next year will be a good one for us aswell! Much love from me. For every single one of you.
❤

roytheone

Happy new year GAFia! It has been a long and good year for us! I hope that the next year will be a good one for us aswell! Much love from me. For every single one of you.
❤

*hugs nin*

Guys I may be a bit drunk. Sent help. And with help I mean more champagne.

Sorian

Banned
*hugs nin*

Guys I may be a bit drunk. Sent help. And with help I mean more champagne.

I may have taken your advice from a bit ago and taken a few shots to get my new year off right :p

Happy New Year everyone!

I think I said it at christmas as well but I appreciate every one of you. This community has been amazing to be a part of and getting to know all of you has been grand. To a good year and more amazing memories! :D

roytheone

I may have taken your advice from a bit ago and taken a few shots to get my new year off right :p

Happy New Year everyone!

I think I said it at christmas as well but I appreciate every one of you. This community has been amazing to be a part of and getting to know all of you has been grand. To a good year and more amazing memories! :D

Good, drunken hugs are best hugs

*hugs Sorian *

Sawneeks

Banned
It's finally 2016 here in the Best Coast and I wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year! Here's to another year of #unnecessarygambits and back stabs!

Coppanuva

Edit:

Yeah, like Sorian said I played it at work a few times. It would be interesting to try, though I feel like we would need shorter phases for it (it moved quickly and having too long to talk and think things through Might hurt it). Would be fun to try though.

Kalor

Probably!

(The trailer said Jan 1, 2016. I haven't actually seen anything else, but I JUST started looking.)

For those who don't know what we're talking about, here is a trailer for a Russian movie based around Mafia.

EDIT: It did definitely come out. I found a theater selling tickets. I just don't know where or what language they speak.

That's a Latvian website but it says the movie is in English so I'm sure there will be a way to watch the movie in a few months.

Top Bottom