• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

roytheone

The game is so slow that I decided to spectate instead. I know you all love my color commentary.

With you in the spec thread, we will probably have more posts than the game thread ;)

Also, real talk, you entering the season 3 dead thread was a godsend for me, before that it was really empty there and I was pretty close to just leaving. So I actually do really appreciate your commentary!

Burbeting

Banned
With you in the spec thread, we will probably have more posts than the game thread ;)

Also, real talk, you entering the season 3 dead thread was a godsend for me, before that it was really empty there and I was pretty close to just leaving. So I actually do really appreciate your commentary!

Hey I was there too :(.

Can I get access to the Vigilante spec thread? I feel like I'd be a more capable player if I could argue with the dead players too.

I promise to close my eyes if any spoilers come up.

RetroMG

fuck me fuck me fuck me I DO NOT LIKE RIDES

Anyone else have an absurd fear of any high speed rides/heights?

I'm afraid of high speeds when I'm not in control. So yes, fast rollercoasters freak me the hell out. (Driving fast, on the other hand, I'm totally fine with.)

ultron87

I had a lot of trouble with tall roller coasters till I managed to convince my brain that the fact thousands of people ride them every day and nothing happens means I'll probably be okay. I do still avoid the ones that are just go high and drop though. Don't like that feeling in the stomach.

Kawl_USC

Oh, Sorian. I managed to win a round of ONUW as tanner with my family this weekend. It was especially fun as we weren't playing with the tanner role but rather the curator. I curated myself into tanner and managed to get both the wolves and the villagers to vote for me. I did it for you bud.

Sorian

Banned
Oh, Sorian. I managed to win a round of ONUW as tanner with my family this weekend. It was especially fun as we weren't playing with the tanner role but rather the curator. I curated myself into tanner and managed to get both the wolves and the villagers to vote for me. I did it for you bud.

<3

Not quite the highest tier since they weren't expecting tanner but a tanner win in anything always warms my soul.

Remember everyone, when I present a real main season game to you, it's just going to be all tanners.

Kawl_USC

<3

Not quite the highest tier since they weren't expecting tanner but a tanner win in anything always warms my soul.

Remember everyone, when I present a real main season game to you, it's just going to be all tanners.

Well the best part is I had mentioned that I was curious to see how the tanner role would work via the curator and that I had curated myself several times already (the first time with shroud of silence x.x) and one person mentioned they thought that I was tanner, but like the Cassiopeia they are their warnings were ignored to my great delight.

cabot

I'll probably ride anything.

wds.gif

squidyj

If you are good at something, never do it for free >:D

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved.
No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing.
A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in.
You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street.

Now it's my turn.

got a picture of a plush owl, nagini, scabbers, Aragog (actually bought this one- SPIDER) , a Lucius Malfoys mask, and a bellatrix wanted poster

so I'm missing crab, LoC, and kingkitty

Top Bottom