• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Fix

Gaf doesn't no shit, naruto is the bees knees.

SNq07.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I forgot how stupid this was. Kishi just took Zoro's already ludicrous concept and then multiplied the stupid by 2.6...

Mifune was so much better:
Modern_OSamurai.png

Big One

Banned
That's not really hard, is it? I mean, I'm going to read it eventually, so I don't really need convincing. I'm just gauging people's opinions of it.
Is it better than One Piece? Out of the Big Three it looks like it's most similar to that.
There's pros and cons to both.

Magi moves a lot faster than One Piece so it a lot easier to get into.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
He doesn't even use his hands, THAT'S WHAT HANDS ARE FOR.

Big One

Banned
Well that samurai dude look like one of the Six Samurai from YGO so basically only appeals to fat weeaboo motherfuckers who think things with edges all over their body is cool.

Akito

Otoyomegatari v4
I didn't expect to see a hotblooded training arc in a historical slice-of-life manga lol
I also didn't expect the series to focus that much on other characters/couples than Amir and her husband, not that I mind though, Mr. Smith's story was great and I really like the twins, so full of energy and mischiefs, I freaking lol'ed at every of their attempts to find themselves a husband. The dates were really well done, the brothers are a perfect match.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Well that samurai dude look like one of the Six Samurai from YGO so basically only appeals to fat weeaboo motherfuckers who think things with edges all over their body is cool.
HA HA HA

I agree.

-1 Lame point. Back to being just an "F-" poster <3

Azure J

I forgot how stupid this was. Kishi just took Zoro's already ludicrous concept and then multiplied the stupid by 2.6...

Mifune was so much better:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120116050824/souleater/images/7/7a/Modern_OSamurai.png

One of my favorite things about Mifune's multi-sword style versus most others was how Ohkubo went about making him free flow from one to the next. That and you know, portable arena of swords.

God this series needs a second anime.

Kusagari

KNIM 216

I'd tell this manga to lick my balls, but that's too good for it.

Seo's just jamming it with Yuzuki fan service now to distract people.

Screaming Lessons 32

I died twice during this chapter. Once at:
And once at that delicious spectacle of classroom bonding at the end. With great flower comes great responsibility.

One day I'll snap and order all the released French volumes of this series.

Naruto isn't garbage.

Naruto was my first manga purchase and the one Im still buying and I watched each episode of part 1 at eight times and the filler too. Its still one of my favorite series...

Would be kind of tiring to need to defend ones series week after week, month after month, year after year...

I will say, Bee is kind of one of the weaker characters in the series, never been a fan, but the other characters from his village, Darui, Omoi are really awesome characters with cool jutsus, that Lightning Style: Black Panther jutsu.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
KNIM 216

I'd tell this manga to lick my balls, but that's too good for it.

Seo's just jamming it with Yuzuki fan service now to distract people.

I don't think anything important happened for like... half a year. I wonder how long this will continue. Though I guess they hinted at something this chapter that we might get soon. I guess...

Fox318

I enjoy Naruto alot.

Its even better when you start actively rooting for characters demise.

Only problem right now is Sasuke doesn't really have any motivation right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom