• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiseblade

Cool, maybe Cross Manage will survive long enough to be worth reading.

Like Upandaway said earlier, Shueisha may be more lenient with it in the hope that the people reading Haikyu and Kuroko no Basket will enjoy it too. But that wont last long if it stays in the bottom 3 forever and the volumes don't sell.

If it wasn't for the fact that I sat through the entire Arrancar arc of Bleach (The worst manga arc I have yet come into contact with) I would probably hate Naruto more, but after going through that I personally don't find Naruto half as bad as people claim.

So it a way I could say Bleach made stronger.

bigkrev

Good on Soma for doing well. It's so crazy that I can see it having a healthy life in Jump.

Am I a bad person because part of me kinda wanted the series to fail? Something like we get 8 more chapters and it got canceled. No real plot ever develops, and years from now, we would have been able to go "Hey, remember Food Smut? Where the kid made people cum from his cooking? That was so cool!"

Wiseblade

Am I a bad person because part of me kinda wanted the series to fail? Something like we get 8 more chapters and it got canceled. No real plot ever develops, and years from now, we would have been able to go "Hey, remember Food Smut? Where the kid made people cum from his cooking? That was so cool!"

I thought you guys would be chomping at the bit to have another TLR.

Jump Issue #12 TOC
Haikyuu!! (Cover, Lead CP, Character Popularity Poll)
Toriko
Assassination Classroom
World Trigger (Center Colour, 25pg.)
Shokugeki no Souma
Koisuru Edison
Kokkuri Yaai (Center Colour, Oneshot, 47pg.)
Naruto
Gintama (Center Colour)
Kuroko no Basket
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Nisekoi
Sket Dance
Kochikame
Beelzebub
Bleach
Medaka Box
Cross Manage
Rookie Policewoman Kiruko-san
Hungry Joker

Absent: One Piece

Jump Issue #13 Information
Lead CP/Cover: One Piece
Center Colour: Bleach, Kuroko no Basket, Glass Feet (Oneshot)

Chapter 17 or less strikes again?

Big One

Banned
Alright I'll take a vote count. If you want the picture to be taken down, post a picture of Sasuke and Naruto kissing. If you don't, then post a picture of Itachi and Sasuke kissing.

The first one to get three in a row gets the win.

wonzo

Banned
Alright I'll take a vote count. If you want the picture to be taken down, post a picture of Sasuke and Naruto kissing. If you don't, then post a picture of Itachi and Sasuke kissing.
ItaSasu_kiss_by_askerian.jpg

The first one to get three in a row gets the win.
Dont be such a douche. There are spoilers rulles ón mangaf.

Big One

Banned
Dont be such a douche. There are spoilers rulles ón mangaf.

Really? Cause I believe the opening post says...

3. Regarding spoilers in this thread.
We will discuss all the manga in one topic with no tags. If you don't want to be spoiled by the chapter as soon as the translation is out, do not come in here. Also, since we are not talking about the anime, you can mention new episodes without tags either since they are always behind or are filler. You should know well enough not to come in here not wanting to be spoiled but bolding the header should help out even more.

Again, no spoiler marks needed, that is the benefit of coming here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom