• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The most hilarious part of the "smutGAF" subset of MangaGAF is that for the most part the most lauded series by smutGAF don't actually contain any sex.

Articalys

Wow, over the last month someone's been going into overdrive translating the Sakamichi no Apollon (Kids on the Slope) manga -- five volumes in 30 days. They might even finish before the anime does!

survivor

Banned
It's not my fault that I'm not popular 20

God damn that face when she cut herself, stuff of the nightmares.

BTW, I didn't notice the extra chapter, but the penis thing was by /a/ right? I kept seeing them talk about it
Rrhap.png

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I actually saw this chapter (and the next) weeks ago but you know the rules and stuff. Plus it looked like it was from the usual translator *shrug*

Yeah i know the rules, but everywhere i check, the 26th chapter was released today while the 27th one is still nowhere to be found(mind you, my google search didnt went further than the first pages). So that's why this secret translator who do stuff weeks earlier than everyone else was weird. :p

Zekes!

Medaka Box

Yes Naze, I would like to know what you had to do to get the (second) plane from your brother

I want to jump on the Nisekoi bandwagon. Tell me guys, who is Best Girl™ so I know who to root for from the get go.

Chitoge

unless Onodera is a secret yandere

El Sloth

Banned
Nisekoi: 1-5

This is a lot more fun to read than I thought it'd be. The MC is a bit infuriating at times, but nothing too bad.

The blonde is clearly superior to this other chick though. No Ruri yet.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

This is a lot more fun to read than I thought it'd be. The MC is a bit infuriating at times, but nothing too bad.

The blonde is clearly superior to this other chick though. No Ruri yet.

Ruri is the glasses girl.

Aku no Hana

This shit is weird. Not even close to the weirdest thing I've ever read in a manga, but shit is weird.

Solune

The blonde is clearly superior to this other chick though.
No Ruri yet.

This pains me Slothbro, this pains me. Though I wouldn't jump on a sinking ship I'd go with reverse trap girl.

Angry Grimace

This pains me Slothbro, this pains me. Though I wouldn't jump on a sinking ship I'd go with reverse trap girl.

Meh if Ruri is out, I guess I'd have to go with Chitoge. Onodera kinda, well, sucks.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's like a drinking game, you only play it when there are other people around to laugh at/with you.

Angry Grimace

It still sucks, but its short and harmless enough (i.e. not objectionable like Minamoto) to not bother me too much.

upandaway

Zenkichi Box

Zenkichi is smart now? That's just crazy talk.

Kinda amusing how he's all Sherlock the entire chapter, but the way he found Medaka was in the cage was her "smell".

Magi 107

So Masrur has Kanmuru. I love that power!

Looks like these will be pretty one-sided, but okay. At least we'll see some powers.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
The Suikoden V manga is really good O________O

But maybe I am biased since the game was one of my fondest PS2 gaming memories. But it is indeed good O_____O

....God I really miss Suikoden *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom