• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assassination Classroom 4
tumblr_m7kz1q86wN1qbxqfpo1_500.png

I thought this looked odd for some reason. Otherwise, Karma kun is an excellent addition to the cast. I guess he and Nagisa are leading the way in being closest to scoring on sensei. I think he really brought that which the manga was missing to me with a great personality too.

Wiseblade

You rang?

*reads thread*

HELL NO.

When Naruto and Bleach get put to pasture the new "Big 3" will be:

One Piece
One Piece
One Piece

And you all know it. Hell the only reason Naruto and Bleach even get muttered in the same sentence as Nep Ece is they have bigger international fanbases. But Wan Pisu still continues to grow in continental Europe so that won't last long. One Piece is legion, resistance is futile.

My personal "Big Three" will be One Piece, Magi and TWGOK. Silver Spoon is beyond such petty rankings.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I wonder, with new series appearing in Jump Alpha, will Shueisha make an effort to ensure they don't get cancelled?

I don't see Gintama or Reborn going in Alpha as the volume versions of those were cancelled a while ago. But what Alpha really needs is variety, there's more to SJ than action.

survivor

Banned
Assassination Classroom 4
tumblr_m7kz1q86wN1qbxqfpo1_500.png

I thought this looked odd for some reason. Otherwise, Karma kun is an excellent addition to the cast. I guess he and Nagisa are leading the way in being closest to scoring on sensei. I think he really brought that which the manga was missing to me with a great personality too.

He used a pretty cool trick to attack the alien.

Kurita

Sensei No Bulge 10
The art was pretty good.
Good chapter, that alien uses Dark Energy, I guess it will be the main "topic" of this arc.

Toriko 01-196

Finally caught up with this one. Man, this is such a good series.

My favorite part is pretty much the large variety of species that are featured here. Gets the bio nerd in me all excited.

This current arc looks pretty awesome from the scale things are going at.

Esch

Banned
Toriko 01-196

Finally caught up with this one. Man, this is such a good series.

My favorite part is pretty much the large variety of species that are featured here. Gets the bio nerd in me all excited.

This current arc looks pretty awesome from the scale things are going at.

same!

i love how theres the goofy bio stuff, the impossible food, and the old school shounen goodness with a splash of seinen.

it fell off for a bit but now its back up to speed.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I love how GAF members are the only ones calling it like that... Google didnt give proper results when i first looked for that name.

Pandora Hearts 3 - 7

It felt like only two days passed, not even ten years, wow! Oh well at least Gil is finally back to being Gil (not possessed) and Oz and him finally made up and caught. With that done, Im ready for the Baskervilles to really get the action going.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Pandora Hearts 3 - 7

It felt like only two days passed, not even ten years, wow! Oh well at least Gil is finally back to being Gil (not possessed) and Oz and him finally made up and caught. With that done, Im ready for the Baskervilles to really get the action going.

Is this your first time reading it? It's sooooooooo goooooooood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom