• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Sasuke's face looks weird.

It's like he can't decide whether to have an erection or not, hahahaha.

Aww fuck it, here we go, Naruto fan-art:

f9ex4.jpg

How Kishi ultimately under-utilizes him is a crime :mad:

And just for shit and giggles:

3fV6i.jpg

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
^ Wow.

There are some impressively talented fans out there. Very dedicated too, judging by the amount of work going to those pictures. Incredible.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Was that Ichigo next to Naruto?

Hahaha, can't remember.

Hey DTL, share your Naruto fanart please.

mangaf will love it

Despite the potential doomsday scenario this might inflict to the thread, I am admittedly rather curious as well, hahaha.

Yes, he does. He goes by the name Takadanama. The internet sucks there, which can be problematic at times.

The other administrators are from Brazil, France, and the United States if you're curious.

I can attest to that :\

Heh, so one of the more well-known teams in the scene was born in Indonesia. Interesting.

I can attest to that :\

Heh, so one of the more well-known teams in the scene was born in Indonesia. Interesting.

It was useful because back when we ran the group together, we were exactly 12 hours apart in time zone. At least one of us was around at all times. He's a good guy, very consistent and reliable.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
so you just want to see the world burn then?

Sometimes, hahaha.

Come on, you can't say you are not curious as to what will happen, for example, if:
- Zombie outbreaks really happening.
- Alien invasion going hostile to our world.
- Etc etc.

Speaking of alien invasion, is there any good alien invasion manga besides Gantz?

upandaway

Didn't we have this same exact conversation about DTL in OT3? I even remember the whole roommate thing. Just wanna make sure I'm not going crazy
You're not. I think some details were revealed in a different thread too.

You should know after so much OT5 that this community is cyclical to the extreme (it makes it harder for me to post with you guys, dangit)

upandaway

Not really what I'm looking for. Though I admit Gintama's comedy sometimes can elicit a (very) good laugh from me, I am in more in the mood for the "grim" or "the world is ending" types.
I can't recommend you anything because it counts as spoilers to say it has alien invasion!

(it's not really fitting for what you said anyway, but still sort of funny)

Is TLR grim enough?

The dreams of a crossover between the two, though Ichigo would be out after just one attack, terrible side effect of that move. Just realized I came across this in 2010, wow its been that long.

Hey DTL, share Naruto fanart please.

mangaf will love it

Well the fan art I follow for Naruto is often in the same vein as my current avy, so, lol, most I cant share, well some of my favorites.
tumblr_lo1yroJWNP1qk3l2eo1_500.jpg
tumblr_luecyyQFOD1qm5oqdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lq6zyxBYOt1r1857go1_500.jpg
tumblr_lfg0soEVDS1qgyc44o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lyscrkdsdN1qlat5do1_500.jpg

Unless you meant if I made fanarts (dont)

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Infinite Justice, I am retracting my previous statement. Please ignore it. Please consider I have never said it.

...Hell, a real zombie outbreak seems more appealing right now.

flawfuls

Not really what I'm looking for. Though I admit Gintama's comedy sometimes can elicit a (very) good laugh from me, I am in more in the mood for the "grim" or "the world is ending" types.

Milk Closet might technically fit. I'm pretty sure it was "world ending" and according to mangaupdates there were aliens, but fuck if I know what the hell happened in this manga.

Then there is Alien Nine which is incredibly grim but not world ending.

There was also that part in FOURTEEEEEEN where aliens land on earth and just start randomly raping people, but that was a pretty short portion of the story.

Kimi no Iru DUMBASS 176

Am I being trolled? How can so many dumb things come out one manga? Do they not have sex ed classes in japan? I guess that would explain the low birth rate.

dabig2

This is true, every black dude I know who love anime loooves Bleach and Dragonball Z.

Now I feel like a pariah. Hate bleach (though I did love DBZ).

Well, to clarify, I used to like Bleach but gave up on it more than 3 years ago during the HM arc. Came to a point where I couldn't even justify the 1 minute and 15 seconds it would usually take me to read a chapter.

Noirulus

Kimi no Iru DUMBASS 176

Am I being trolled? How can so many dumb things come out one manga? Do they not have sex ed classes in japan? I guess that would explain the low birth rate.

It's Seo Kouji, yo. Never underestimate the man when it comes to making up shitty plot devices and stupid characters.

Now I feel like a pariah. Hate bleach (though I did love DBZ).

Well, to clarify, I used to like Bleach but gave up on it more than 3 years ago during the HM arc. Came to a point where I couldn't even justify the 1 minute and 15 seconds it would usually take me to read a chapter.

Don't worry, nobody really likes Bleach, they're just trying to uphold an image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom