• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction ch23

eoJWPZn.jpg

How sweet~

Let's see how long this can last.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I can't wait until it's revealed that Soma used to play with Erina as kids since Jouichirou was working at the school. It was only for one month but they made a promise to
open a restaurant
when they grew up.

Can't.

Wait.

I can't wait until it's revealed that Soma used to play with Erina as kids since Jouichirou was working at the school. It was only for one month but they made a promise to
open a restaurant
when they grew up.

Can't.

Wait.

please says this involves promise keys spoons

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Soma will end with Megumi looking sad as she gets NTR'd by a bitchy tsundere.

Soma will end with Megumi looking sad as she gets NTR'd by a bitchy tsundere.

come on.... regardless of which pairing anyone liked, did people actually believe that Soma was going to end with anyone else but Erina?

I mean since chapter 1 with that foreshadowing it was already a sealed deal.

There is a reason why I joke about them being bro/sis since that is the only way Soma will not end up with Erina

thank goodness #1 girl Alice isn't part of that depressing harem

Berserk 340

Yo, that was a damn good chapter. They tried to go full prep time on that dude.

I'm betting someone's going to bail out Erica, possibly Griffith himself.

Zephyx

Azami was banished and Jouichiro probbaly loved his wife so much that he took her name. That's the big missing piece, Yukihira's mom, lol.

But Azami's surname on the paper was from a time where he wasn't married into the Nakiri's yet. We can argue it was changed because he was banished though but I believe his surname was changed because he married into the Nakiri's family (same case with Alice's mom being able to retain her Nakiri surname, I guess).

I agree with you that the missing piece of the puzzle is Soma's mom but I don't want to believe those theories that Jouichiro and Azami fought over her which may lead to another theory that Soma and Erina are related. It's way too cliche and convenient. It still opens another question as to who is Erina's mother and why is she not by her side during her childhood.

open a restaurant
when they grew up.

Can't.

Wait.

LOL, I can totally see this happening. Just please don't involve multiple girls with keys please.

Mousugu Shinu Hito end

School Days ending... kind of.

Well this was certainly something. I feel like Ousama Game did this kind of plot better though.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
But Azami's surname on the paper was from a time where he wasn't married into the Nakiri's yet. We can argue it was changed because he was banished though but I believe his surname was changed because he married into the Nakiri's family (same case with Alice's mom being able to retain her Nakiri surname, I guess).

I agree with you that the missing piece of the puzzle is Soma's mom but I don't want to believe those theories that Jouichiro and Azami fought over her which may lead to another theory that Soma and Erina are related. It's way too cliche and convenient. It still opens another question as to who is Erina's mother and why is she not by her side during her childhood.

LOL, I can totally see this happening. Just please don't involve multiple girls with keys please.

They're not related. They're the same age. This comes up every other page I swear lol

Deathtopia 1-15

From the author of Cage of Eden. It's the only reason I even started reading this manga. It's pretty interesting, but not a survival story like I was hoping it'd be. Story about how serial killers are actually crazy people with some slight special power. Lots of fan-service too and a bit gorey at times as well. Will follow and look forward to future chapters.

Kieli

The fact that Jun physically assaulted a person he didn't even know doesn't sit right with me.

I just can't accept it for comedic effect. It makes him seem like a fucking asshole.

Deathtopia 1-15

From the author of Cage of Eden. It's the only reason I even started reading this manga. It's pretty interesting, but not a survival story like I was hoping it'd be. Story about how serial killers are actually crazy people with some slight special power. Lots of fan-service too and a bit gorey at times as well. Will follow and look forward to future chapters.

I'll be honest, I picked it up mainly cause I thought the dude was the same artist from Cage of Eden.

It was not.

That dude knows how to draw some octopus lips.

Deathtopia's aight. I really enjoy the sketchy "cheaters" That's a neat idea.

Zephyx

They're not related. They're the same age. This comes up every other page I swear lol

They can still be cousins or something like that but personally, I don't believe they are related given the same reasons and the theme of "finding a woman that you want to make food for for the rest of your life" (for Soma) will eventually come up somehow.

I'll be honest, I picked it up mainly cause I thought the dude was the same artist from Cage of Eden.

It was not.

That dude knows how to draw some octopus lips.

Deathtopia's aight. I really enjoy the sketchy "cheaters" That's a neat idea.

Wait. It's not?

Edit: Just looked it up. Yes it is.

Kvik

We have Berserk (kind of)monthly and (almost) on time? What a time to be alive.

Where's Kangoku Gakuen this week, though?

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Berserk 340- God it's been forever since a good Berserk fight. That part with the blood was amazing. Also, WHY SMALL CHILD! WHAT PART OF THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA!!!

bobohoro

Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 26

I can already see that I'll be rooting for the losing girl again.
Although at least Youko is pretty likeable as well, so it's okay.
Probably.

I kinda expected a different manga though. More on the comedy side, with some bigger insanities. Right now it feels like the usual high school harem romcom with some small, but ultimately insignificant twists.

But it's good for what it is.

See you in Eden

vHmTJLj.png

An 3-chapters short story done by the author of Eternal Sabbath and Cesare. The art is a bit rough so possibly early in her career. It follows the life of a student in an art school, her efforts in finding art she like, her doubts and regrets, the pressure in the environment, in the teachers and peers, and in the reality that outside is rare to find a real work with art studies, etc. My first impression was " just passable". It doesn't have time to really expand on the issues or the characters. But in the end it makes a good still picture of a situation, a mood, in a very natural way. Good old coming-of-age bitterness.

Given the theme, it's possibly semi-autobiographical?

Shengar

Dungeon Meshi makes me wonder which monster from MH that is most delicious. My bet goes to Zamtrios for being a hybrid between frog and shark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom