• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieli

Jump Rankings 10/05

Volume 45 (5-10-2015)
1. Boku no Hero Academia
2. Assassination Classroom
3. Hinomaru Zumou
4. Shokugeki no Soma
5. Haikyuu!!
6. Sesuji wo Pin! to〜Shikakou Kyougi Dance-bu e Youkoso〜
7. Bleach
8. Toriko
9. PSI Kusuo Saiki
10. World Trigger
11. Kochikame
12. Best Blue
13. Kagamigami

Shika high gets back into the good zone! :)

RIP Best Blue

And so Shokugeki's descent into irrelevancy and cancellation begins.

Jump Rankings 10/05

Volume 45 (5-10-2015)
1. Boku no Hero Academia
2. Assassination Classroom
3. Hinomaru Zumou
4. Shokugeki no Soma
5. Haikyuu!!
6. Sesuji wo Pin! to〜Shikakou Kyougi Dance-bu e Youkoso〜
7. Bleach
8. Toriko
9. PSI Kusuo Saiki
10. World Trigger
11. Kochikame
12. Best Blue
13. Kagamigami

Shika high gets back into the good zone! :)

RIP Best Blue

I love how BLack Clover gets to keep evading being ranked on these for its numerous and consecutive color pages. Its so good.

Zweizer

Banned
After Hours ch5

CCV7dk6.jpg

DJ-ing seems so hard. I definitely wouldn't be able to do it.

btw, the new LOGH adaptation in Young Jump is being drawn by Fujisaki Ryu (Hoshin Engi fame)

so amazing
Yeah, it's pretty schway. WaqWaq could've been a hit.....

I got the first volume of Premax in last week. It's got my curse, so it's not long for this world. But it's pretty flamboyant and that's all that matters.

Where Satans Fear to Tread 01-07

Ero mangaka somehow summons one of the candidates to become the next demon king and takes part in this great demon succession war.

the demon succession war has never been so suggestive (well maybe it has)

Addolorato (one-shot)
Figured I'd see what else the Akujiki Musume author had spawned, and I was rewarded with shrine deities and fluffy tails. Despite the subject matter being less appealing to me than removing people's bones, I actually enjoyed it more overall, possibly because I felt it did better justice to its premise. Though I'd be less enthusiastic to see it serialised.

Oh, I remember that was my first impression too of this manga. The MC is totally the stereotype of the "young tortured artist who struggles to make REAL art". I remember because I have a friend who studied Classic Art in university (dunno how what's the name in English, here it's Bellas Artes), and I recommended her this manga, commenting to her how surely there was a lots of people that were similar, as pathetic it sounds :p.
The weird thing is he's an art student that paints...flowers. It's such an antiquated choice of subject matter for someone in a modern day art program.

Where Satans Fear to Tread 01-07

Ero mangaka somehow summons one of the candidates to become the next demon king and takes part in this great demon succession war.

the demon succession war has never been so suggestive (well maybe it has)

This manga is surprisingly funny. You'd think the jokes wear thin but they're pretty great.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I guess DTL was the entirety of the focus group for that.

Soma 137

Holy shit. This arc is going better than expected. YOOOO I hope they all move in to Polar Star. YOOOOOO

Soma with the boss response too. "It aint my problem gramps" basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom