• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Jitsu wa watashi wa 85
HE DID IT! IT'S HAPPENING!

Murcielago Rose colored prison arc end

Kinda anti climatic, but damn that revelation. What a crazy bitch.

Birdmen Chapter 14
CJzWUrwUAAAs4SZ.png

Best.

Pretty wordy chapter and I must admit I did skip much of the Eden stuff, it feels like this material has already been covered in tons of literature and just skimming through it it is actually much of the same as could be expected of a science socity with no governmental oversight and concern for human morality.

dani_dc

Jitsu wa watashi wa 85

Ah good, we can start the failed relationship before he ultimately ends with Mikan.
All is good with the World.

Umibe no Etranger 2

Im glad they got over their issue and just told each other their feelings. He came back because he liked him, no need for a girlfriend when he can just have Shun. Though I guess the mixed messages from wanting to kiss and flirt when he isnt gay was a bit deceptive. Hope they do it in the next chapter or two.

Best BLue 1
CJzv3wYUYAA2Si4.png

This was more competitive than I was thinking. It was such a fast paced and moving first chapter. Usually it takes a while to stay focused but I was reading and reading quite a bit. Cant wait for the other guys to come.

Food Wars 126

Good art for Isami and Taku. And Taku getting a good placing, hoping he rises. I also love he embodies everything a good lead should have, his statement about doing well because everyone worked together. Memorable.

Was most impressive Erina called all the finalists together, when did everyone get so friendly with each other.

CJ0KyllUkAACxXc.png:large

I would ask him if he could draw sotaku or sokuga sketch art for me.

Best BLue 1
CJzv3wYUYAA2Si4.png

This was more competitive than I was thinking. It was such a fast paced and moving first chapter. Usually it takes a while to stay focused but I was reading and reading quite a bit. Cant wait for the other guys to come.
Yep. Really adored this. Can't wait to see these two grow and I hope the coach faces his fears. I'm sure the other characters will be just as inviting. :)

Revo

To Love-Ru Darkness 57-.5

Lol identifying rito just by his falling techinque
ofc sponge transformation would stop then

xbrMoQy.png

Erina continues to make the absolute best reaction faces.

Though Soma has her beat when making psychopathic ones.

The whole group dynamic really is just wonderful.

What with Erina's ever growing soft spot for Megumi and showing concern for Soma.

Akira realizing the horror(?) Ryou goes through by being with Alice on a daily basis.

And Alice's + Soma's total lack of concern.

I'm starting to think that I won't even mind if the Polar Star guys get even less screen time if it means we can get more of this.

Aizo

Banned
Is either one of Satoshi Mizukami's current series (Sengoku Youko or Spirit Circle) near the quality of Hoshi no Samidare?
Might as well re-read it, together~
I'm about to move, so I can't really do any sort of scheduled simulread haha.

Dresden

Is either one of Satoshi Mizukami's current series (Sengoku Youko or Spirit Circle) near the quality of Hoshi no Samidare?

I read about fifteen or so chapters before stopping to wait for more. What was there was better than Biscuit Hammer.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member

I'm about to move, so I can't really do any sort of scheduled simulread haha.
I've only read Spirit Circle, but I think it's better than Hoshi no Samidare.

Mizutama Honey Boy 7.7

This one shot was really cute, I want more. But the dad is a dick, who the fuck says that to their daughter?

Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! 95-98
Carol is fast approaching my favorite character in this series so far.

Torikissa 5
Was nice to read another chapter of this in so long.

Do You Like Big Girls? 18
Such denial, it's so sweet.

And holy shit, Ayano.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom