• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busaiku

Oh, then I dunno.
Viz said they were initially gonna wait for the full chapter to come out, but then they said they were gonna release it as it comes out.
Maybe that isn't the case?

Kurita

Can we really say OPM chapters get leaked though? They're just posted online on Tonari Young Jump's website.
Unless you hack Murata's computer or something, well, you can't get them before their official release...

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Have there been any new, good Horror manga in the past two years not done by Itou Junji?
I don't know if any of you remember, but I read a lot of Horror. I can jump into more of the Umezz catalog, but I don't know what else there is that's good, which I haven't already read.

I like things that subvert expectations, like the work of Kago Shintarou (though I really don't like eroguro).
67061.jpg

I also just love pretty much everything Itou has done.
No clue here. The recent horror manga i read is 'I Am Hero'

Shokugeki no soma 140
Lol at eizan shokugeki. His defeat will be fucking delicious.

Tomo-chan 187

Ooh, Mizusu is jealous!

Oh, so maybe Viz waits on magazine releases.

Viz just takes forever it looks like

they started releasing OPM chapters digitally in Jan 2013, the first digital volume released in Feb 2014 and they finally got around to releasing print volumes in Sep 2015

I mean I guess if they are releasing them one chapter a month, than sure

Viz just takes forever it looks like

they started releasing OPM chapters digitally in Jan 2013, the first digital volume released in Feb 2014 and they finally got around to releasing print volumes in Sep 2015

I mean I guess if they are releasing them one chapter a month, than sure

But they aren't even doing that as this is the second time opm has been in us jump this month

Food Wars!

Plot got pretty dumb, I should have known we would have a bribing the judges type of event in this manga but now and with Eizan and for such a weird motivation.

How to redeem the arc: Hopefully we still get a Shokugeki and Soma generates a dish so sensual that the judges lose all inhibitions and eat it anyway to award it a good grade.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Food Wars!

Plot got pretty dumb, I should have known we would have a bribing the judges type of event in this manga but now and with Eizan and for such a weird motivation.

How to redeem the arc: Hopefully we still get a Shokugeki and Soma generates a dish so sensual that the judges lose all inhibitions and eat it anyway to award it a good grade.

New title is "No Shokugeki, Soma."

dumbyugi

A Certain Idol Accelerator 1

The Index spin-off I never knew I wanted until now. The other level 5s better appear, I need to see Gunha and Mugino as idols.

Guys, I just had an epiphany (or maybe the pepsi I had was rancid). I think I can guess what will happen in Prison School 196. My guess is that Anzu will accept Shingo's request, but him, just as when Kiyoshi was going to have his moment with Chiyo, will fret too much about it, and when he is finally ready to do it, the pole that was spinning a couple of chapters ago will hit him, taking him out of the competition and making everything more difficult for everyone.

Usobuko

Banned
Just wondering but for the manga you can buy on Google Play, is it worth the money if you the digital version of the manga.

You used to buy physical copies of manga right?

What are the kind of concerns you have regarding Google Play and digital version of manga? In my opinion, as long as the works are good and the prices are reasonable, it's undoubtedly worth it.

God’s Left Hand, Devil's Right Hand 1-5

Yeah the influence Umezu had on Ito is glaringly obvious right out of the gate. I don't even know how to describe this.

Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! ch.188
You know I'm surprised the focus was still on Misuzu being jelly and not Jun wondering why the hell Tomo's getting hugs on the daily now.

Decided to check out the latest Tower of God chapter because fuck it and man best character be spitting that fucking ether.

and now to wait until this arc is done or something.

Rhapsody

Banned
Fuuka 82

You really need to start making a move, Aoi :(

Either date Yuu or join the band, at least one of them.

Also, Fallen Moon technically failed at their concert, yet they keep getting so lucky. Let's see the Hedgehogs ignore Yuu in front of Aoi again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom