• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UQ Holder 99

I think we all saw it ending that way with kuromaru. I think its way to early in this series until kuromaru's message actually gets through to touta.

Revo

UQ HOLDER! 99

all these girls coming around touta now
uq gonna be fighting into full on romance series to be the opposite of negima

UQ Holder

Glad someone finally smacked the smug off Karin's face. She knew she was straight up outclassed after the first few punches. XD

Also, I guess that locks in Kuroumaru's choice unless he's cool with just being a gay man. Too bad they've all still had it as this chapter once again pushed into everyone's face. Eva is waifu.

My first proper experience with world trigger was thought the anime, the anime starts off very mediocre as it's mostly just lots of world building & character building with very little of anything else.

it's not until episode 17 the series comes together when the tactical superbly done combat starts and the production value rise as toei starts dedicate more resources to the show and hire some talented freelance animator & some of their own.

the Aftokrator arc and B rank wars easily make world tigger one the best new shounen to come out in a very long time.

You didnt like the first Yuma v Border fight/ that was a nice highlight.

Anyway, I do wish they did put Mr Viza v Yuuma in a more streamlined manner instead of spread out over what was it three episodes?

Bandaged guy was the one who got burned by Chishiya using the flame thrower in Hearts of 10th Game. I like the introduction of King of Spade because it essentially remove any safety net for the participants.

If you like survival game manga, give Alice in Borderland a shot.

I just read Alice in Borderland 1-32. It was fantastic! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Usobuko

Banned
It only makes it all the more painful.

Devious, isn't it?

RIP little girl :(

I just read Alice in Borderland 1-32. It was fantastic! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Yes. YES.

The King of Spade introduction was so nicely done and turns up the intensity of this arc. Basically, I like the fact everything is structured so nicely. You have to play the game and is rewarded by the number of days you get to stay alive in Borderland based on the difficulty. The suits represent the different themes of the game and the numbers indicates its difficulty.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
UQ Holder

RIP DTL route

The manner in which Touta rek'd Kuromaru was super fucking Negi-like. Like I got chills. This boy is definitely related.

UQ Holder 99

I think we all saw it ending that way with kuromaru. I think its way to early in this series until kuromaru's message actually gets through to touta.

He even got Kirie lmao

such Negi

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What does loving someone like a girl mean.
My guess is that if you're genderless and can select your gender at will based on what you are attracted to you have a different view of things.

Akame ga Kill 64

Lol that's why it's called Akame ga Kill? Wonder how long the author was sitting on that one. It was essentially "Y'know Akame we really are the ga Kill"

Yep just throw out 100 death flags so it's impossible to pick up with one is legit to hold off on the battle another month.

Usobuko

Banned
Remaining works that weren't mention yet from the Harta's pic.

Akai Mi Hajiketa
Wolfsmund
Hakumei to Mikochi

These 3 are available in Eng and I have no idea what the rest were.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Remaining works that weren't mention yet from the Harta's pic.

Akai Mi Hajiketa
Wolfsmund
Hakumei to Mikochi

These 3 are available in Eng and I have no idea what the rest were.

I like a lot of the art in that Harta pic, but I don't recognize anything beyond Otoyomegatari and the French girl in green to the left.

e: Gisèle Alain

Shouta

AKB 252 (Raw)

Everyone is in a panic and coming to grips witj the truth. I wonder what the letter said and why Yoshinaga ran off. I want 253 now. >=(

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Envy you get to experience them for the first time. Have you read Hinamasturi yet?

Honestly unfamiliar with all of those outside of the ones I mentioned, lol. Only reason I even know of Gisèle Alain is because it's Kaoru Mori-esque.

I take it I should start with Hina?

Usobuko

Banned
Honestly unfamiliar with all of those outside of the ones I mentioned, lol. Only reason I even know of Gisèle Alain is because it's Kaoru Mori-esque.

Hinamatsuri and Sakamoto desu Wa belong to the comedy genre. The former probably has a bigger reading base here while the latter has a more memorable first impression.

I like Hinamatsuri more so I would heartily recommend that.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan

For sure, i also recommend Hinamatsuri.
If you want to read something that's already complete, you could start with The Dragon's Seven Adorable Children.

UQ Holder latest

The harem is strong with this one. Touta been kicking ass ever since he learn hulla hoop.

How i stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumble upon zenithian sword latest

The part with new character and villain talk is kinda boring, but thanksfully we're back to Baki who is now for some reason has mohawk hair.

IB instant bullet 20-21

"We don't need happy ending"
Oh FUCK, we're entering final arc already.

Tomo-chan 189

The one on the left has more straight eyelash when compared to the right one.

Sleeping Charon 0
um4RPLP.jpg
Genre: Seinen, Horror, Supernatural. Only a short prologue so it's not fully clear what it's about yet, but it seems to revolve around a secluded mansion where a young girl and her 'prince' reside. The quasi-gothic fairy tale presentation grabbed me immediately, and while I suspect the story'll tread a more cutesy path rather than a darker one, I'm still really curious to see how it develops.

At least the manga has some sweet moments like this.
The water bottle attacks were adorable,
aside from the one just before the rabbit genocide.

Great, now the heartache's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom