• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is My Hobby Weird? 1-2

Quasar

Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha - Kind of a bittersweet ending. I mostly liked it though. Glad to see we did get a ending that didn't involve
Uka and Toka apart. Thats the main thing. Actually it would have been so easy for this story to have them not go anywhere and just have the status quo to return to Uka watching over them all and them not remembering anything about Uka

Arex

Haikyu!! 181

Goddamn win already Karasuno! XD

I wish there are more manga are like this where there are no real jerks and all the characters are likable lol

upandaway

Tomo-chan 199

I now feel a sudden urge in me to see every combination of 2 characters in this manga try to wake the other person up

Nanai Sanami ga Kiratte Kurenai
Inasaki, the only way you gonna make her truly hate you is if you have a death wish.

Shame it's a one shot though. Pretty entertaining while it lasted.

Crazy for You ch. 2
See, at least Fuji-kun still has his head on his shoulders and knows to try and distance himself from a childhood friend. It's for everyone's safety, really.

Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko ch. 192-198
Just three words:
Fuck you, Jun.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Is my hobby weird 2 NSFW
Lewd, but i approve

Minna esper dayo 10
This is some toloveru censor going on, but instead of boobs or vagina, it's dick. Teleporter dude train of thought is fucking mental.

Tomo chan 199
Tomo chan is harem protagonist confirmed.
-getting wake up by childhood friend
-dense
-lots of admirer

It's difficult to love an otaku

Only took 2 chapter for the protagonist to hook up. Could be fun.

bobohoro

Is My Hobby Weird? 2

KISS ALREADY!

I'm an innocent romantic at heart.

Keijo 57

That firey spirit of a shounen protagonist. And old lady is hot.

Trinity Seven 50

I completely forgot what is even going on here. I guess the novels and stuff would have to fill in some blanks.

Revo

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o! 12

lol knowing about what happens but still going to do it
aqua too salty

Qurupeke

TG: re 52

So, first we had Mutsuki, now it's Kanae. Who's the next hidden girl? Great chapter, Owl continues to be scary.

Shingeki no Kyojin 75

This titan on four legs is easily the most freakish thing so far.

Umibozu

Minna! Esper da yo! 10
Don't know how I'm supposed to feel anything but that the guys deserve any bad things that come to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom