• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arachnid 56
0KHPeyk.png
It's not a bug, it's a feature. I can't believe that any of Alice's adversaries are still surprised at THREADS OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE. It's basically her trademark by this point. And the next chapter'll probably be her explaining about THREADS OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE, rather than something more appealing, like anything involving the superior speedsters.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 161

What a sadist. I refuse to accept that this series has become less interesting since Kuroneko left the party. It goes against everything I stand / sit for.

Paging AHB.
Read it yesterday as it happens, but science girl was like the total opposite of a witch + not cute. Would burn her as a heretic.

Revo

Detective Conan 934

hopefully get a bit of plot at the tail end of this mystery
or at least more heiji/kazuha romance

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Hinamatsuri 49
Yakuza and blogging. Nitta remind me of brain version of kazuma kiryuu. Dat ending..too much feel for nitta ;_;
Next chapter is going to be Hitomi chapter. Hype!

Kiss Him, Not Me Vol.01

a fujoishi gets unwanted attention from 4 pretty boys after going through a severe weight loss

pretty amused this is actually being released in the states, it's a fun series

of course:
Igarashi > Mutsumi > Nanashima > Shinomiya

I should've never rushed through D.Gray-Man.... I am already feeling the withdraw ಠ_ಠ

Well I could always catch up again with Berserk and then get depressed with that.. ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Shouta

The more I think about it, the more I realize that ONE wrote OPM in such a way that it's really similar to Hunter x Hunter. Despite the different setting and the details, it gives off the same vibe and has a lot in common. It's part of why it works well, I think.

The more I think about it, the more I realize that ONE wrote OPM in such a way that it's really similar to Hunter x Hunter. Despite the different setting and the details, it gives off the same vibe and has a lot in common. It's part of why it works well, I think.

Funny! Because I was thinking a few hours of a parallel between HxH and OPM: both have a super long arc (like, almost 50% of the total work) in their last half part that features more epic serious fighting than in any other previous arcs: Chimera Ant Arc for HxH and Garou Arc for OPM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom