• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous

Fury 29

It's over... WAT? Fuck this POS ending.

Black Haze 113

Invade the tower with demons. DO IT! If you're king go wreck shit proper.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 149

yWdH6VK.png

It's too early to crush the girls' newfound happiness. You need more scenes of them dancing around in a circle, holding hands and singing about how beautiful the world is. The next chapter should add flowers, baby animals and have Disney music playing in the background.

Huh. Looks like those hair drills actually spin.

No, Lady Justice is a superhero series loaded with terrible fanservice jokes. The first chapter has a scene where machine guns shred her clothes while she was still wearing them. Like E-Robot, relying only on fanservice will get you quickly canelled.

Also, funny you mention the policewoman manga as the creator of that is behind the newest Jump manga.
Best Blue has really improved since the oneshot last year. It has a lot of nakama power potential and great characters on the horizon.

bobohoro

Tsugumomo 66

Yooooo. This just got serious, didn't it?

This is so beyond crazy it's ridiculous.

What? I mean...WHAT!?

I should have waited another year before reading this.

Handa-kun. by Yoshino Satsuki

This manga is about an extremely popular guy who thought everybody hated him. Hilarious, definitely recommended for anyone wanting to have a bit of a laugh!

Barakamon spinoff right? I hope it gets animated, though it means my two other favorite characters wouldnt be in it, since they were high school age in the regular series :(

This weeks Jump Rankings

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (Lead Color/Cover)
Shokugeki no Soma
One Piece
Best Blue (Center color/25 pages)
Boku no Hero Academia
Haikyuu
Shoujo Fukkyuu Recovery Q (Center Color/Oneshot by Mitsuhara Subaru/Golden Future Cup Entry #1)
Sesuji wo Pin! to
Gintama
Nisekoi
Hinomaru Zumou
Black Clover (Center color)
Toriko
Saiki Kusuo no Ψnan
Kagamigami
Lady Justice
World Trigger
Devilyman
Kochikame
Bleach
Isobe

So I have no clue what's going to get axed anymore.

BLack Clover continuing to be the best action hit since World Trigger.

Looking forward to Best BLue capturing the Kurobas market.

I'm pretty sure fujoishis drive the sales of both series

Well I thought Barakamon didn't have the appeal that Handa-kun has, but then again I'm not a expert so what do I know.

so apparently D. Gray Man is back? That's pretty cool.

Yeah spoilers are currently out. I'm probably gonna end up reading the new chapter once I finish rereading the series in a little bit.

From some of the art I've seen it has improved, it looks really good.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Silver Spoon

I like how the entirety of the 2nd and 3rd years took place off panel and in vague reference.

Which means that Hachiken and Mikage literally just sat around not making moves for two years, it just didn't seem that long due to random time skips.

Fuuka

To reiterate what I said last week, the Rabbit band is obviously just Koyuki starting over with a disguise. Yuu will just cancel because he doesn't want to cheat to make his way to Budokan because reasons. He will continue refusing to let Fuuka into his band because reasons.

Vinland Saga 47

I want Thorfinn to evolve as a protagonist, because between him, the Prince, Thorkell and Askeladd he is the weakest link. "grrrr revenge" and being an ass for 50 chapters aren't really super good character traits.

Rhapsody

Banned
Fuuka

To reiterate what I said last week, the Rabbit band is obviously just Koyuki starting over with a disguise. Yuu will just cancel because he doesn't want to cheat to make his way to Budokan because reasons. He will continue refusing to let Fuuka into his band because reasons.

You understand Seo way too well. It's frightening.

Zweizer

Banned
I wish I could tell you! Not being able to read the text due to the lack of English was one of the few negative points of the exposition.

Yet the listing is in English? How sloppy.

Tsugumomo 66

Yooooo. This just got serious, didn't it?

This is so beyond crazy it's ridiculous.

What? I mean...WHAT!?

I should have waited another year before reading this.

The wait for new chapters is excruating.

Zweizer, mate. Why are you censoring TLRD now? :<

'Cuz I have yet to read the series!

Silver Spoon

I like how the entirety of the 2nd and 3rd years took place off panel and in vague reference.

Which means that Hachiken and Mikage literally just sat around not making moves for two years, it just didn't seem that long due to random time skips.

Fuuka

Arakawa had to take care of that family member and then she got that Arslan money. It's no wonder she gave up on Silver Spoon.....

Rhapsody

Banned
We also had Reborn getting rushed to an end. I never really got far in it, but I think Nurarihyon no Mago was popular but abruptly ended after a lot of setup?

Hastati

Oh it's back and the art has improved a lot.

Yussssss

Now that it's back again, I kind of want it to just end in two volumes. The bad guys choke on their dinner, Lenalee and Allen run off to the bahamas, bam done. Next up is HxH, let's keep this ball rolling.

Also that cover is pretty awesome, looking forward to the visual improvements (I thought it already had pretty great art for the genre).

Yussssss

Now that it's back again, I kind of want it to just end in two volumes. The bad guys choke on their dinner, Lenalee and Allen run off to the bahamas, bam done. Next up is HxH, let's keep this ball rolling.

Also that cover is pretty awesome, looking forward to the visual improvements (I thought it already had pretty great art for the genre).

I want a happy ending as well but it's probably gonna have a sad ending. This series is literally filled with tragedy and despair.

As for the ending I feel like it's gonna end in more than 2 Vols, but honestly I really don't know.

Hastati

I want a happy ending as well but it's probably gonna have a sad ending. This series is literally filled with tragedy and despair.

As for the ending I feel like it's gonna end in more than 2 Vols, but honestly I really don't know.

Yea...I just remember the last 10 volumes or so being things just progressively getting worse and worse. Which is why I want it to end quickly and happily, before the author can't write again or all the characters commit ritual suicide or something. But at least it's a thing that exists again!

Usobuko

Banned
Vinland Saga 47

I want Thorfinn to evolve as a protagonist, because between him, the Prince, Thorkell and Askeladd he is the weakest link. "grrrr revenge" and being an ass for 50 chapters aren't really super good character traits.

Ha!

If you're one of those early readers and prefers action focused content, you will dread the monthly release of a certain arc.

But fret not, you will like what you see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom