• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puruzi

Banned
Nisekoi 179 scans

lucy-football.jpg

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Aoi: hikaru ga chikyuu ni itakoro 1-15 END

An enjoyable manga about a kind hearted boy who is treated like a yankee due to his looks. Consequently he has 0 friends but one day ends up meeting a ghost who has some unfulfilled last wishes. Great read. Terrible ending that basically tells you to read the light novels if you want the story to continue.

PK Gaming

Inside Mari 54

6D6XuL6.png

Yuri end...?

Anyone still read this? I feel like the later chapters aren't nearly as compelling as the earlier ones, but they're still good. The fact that it's still intensely uncomfortable (but in a good way) is a plus and it feels like the author is finally starting to wind down on the story.

Puruzi

Banned
Yeah, I think Nisekoi is due to end in a year from now, unless Komi is told to extend it.

Yeah, I feel like that's going to happen too. It's too bad this series is probably just going to wind down until Raku makes a decision. Could've done so much more.

There was no development from the Yui thing.The other girl lied about the marriage. Yui moved out of his house, is still a teacher, and a FUCKING NEW GIRL WAS INTRODUCED.

Rhapsody

Banned
There was no development from the Yui thing.The other girl lied about the marriage. Yui moved out of his house, is still a teacher, and a FUCKING NEW GIRL WAS INTRODUCED.

I guess I'll still have to hope lol. Both I"s and Ichigo 100% had girls introduced super late without really extending it, so hopefully it'll be like one of those cases.

Arabesque

The marriage being a lie was obvious since Night wouldn't force Yui to do something like that since she genuinely cares about her happiness and well being. As for development, we had Yui say last chapter that she would move on from Raku, and in the end she began the process to do so.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I am a Hero 180-191

What a tragic end for a long-lasting character... what a surprising character revelation... plot revelation as well.

Holy fucking shit to this entire batch of chapters. Holy-fucking-shit.

Puruzi

Banned
The marriage being a lie was obvious since Night wouldn't force Yui to do something like that since she genuinely cares about her happiness and well being. As for development, we had Yui say last chapter that she would move on from Raku, and in the end she began the process to do so.
She did move on from him, but I still think that it's standing in place, because she moved on, but a new girl was introduced right after.

Zweizer

Banned
Sadist with just a twinkle of masochism to make for the perfect combination to enjoy life.

It's cause of posts like this that no one will bear you!

( T_T)

Hey whats going on in here.

Last thing i read was Fuijiyama 50 :?

Everyone's jumped on the Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! bandwagon. Tomboy love~
More Fujiyama chapters came out.
Punpun got licensed.
You missed the cut for the Wall of Shame.

( T_T)

Everyone's jumped on the Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! bandwagon. Tomboy love~
More Fujiyama chapters came out.
Punpun got licensed.
You missed the cut for the Wall of Shame.

Eh the main dude sounds fucking irritating, but maybe i'll check it
Just read it and now we wait for another volume :(
That's cool
That's cool as well

Revo

The God of High School 219

Oreo Punch
Nacho Kick
Skittle Tornado
Pringles Kick
Lollipop Beam

Are all actual attacks someone uses.
I have no words.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
I want to read something fun. Will Voynich Hotel give me that?

Absolutely.

Tomo chan 110

Misuzu : just as planned.jpg

Ass. Classroom 149

Yup, i know he win, Nice triangle choke hold. Also, that fujo fanservice :3

Boku no hero 52

Todoroki joining the party. Nice to see Deku using Bakugou wild attack style.

Himouto Umaru 112

Awww, that's cute~
Still, if i was Taihei, no more extra pocket money for Umaru though.

Vinland Saga 117

Damn, that was heavy.

Zweizer

Banned
Sakura no Sono ch5-8

Despite the cutesy artstyle, the story and setting are surprisingly dark. There seems to be an element of survival going with it as well.

Still, who knew dicks and hair between legs would be important plot points?

Revo

Sesuji wo Pin! to ~Shikakou Kyougi Dance-bu e Youkoso~ 10-11

Nice to see that he's trying to become the backbone of the pair.
I don't expect much from their first heat, but would like for them to dance a bit.

kadotsu

Banned
Boku no Hero Academia 52

I hope the immobilization only stays for this fight. It would suck if Deku was useless in all future fights.

Rhapsody

Banned
Nisekoi 179

It was a lie, there was no new character introduced (of any importance at least) lol

Not in the least bit mad at this chapter. Marriage proposal was a lie, but it eliminated one girl off the list now. I want to believe that the author's going to move on to the next one soon.

Revo

Nisekoi 179

Hopefully dealing with Marika comes soon enough or it just makes Raku look even worse than he continually makes himself look.

Don't mind Yui not leaving too much, as she's out of the romance field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom