• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
Hatarakanai Futari ch10.5

I sure hope that coat makes some appearances in the future. It'd be one hell of a waste otherwise.

bobohoro

Nisekoi 179

Who was that bigsis-character again? And did she even, at any time, have a chance in this story? Oh well, at least something moved. A bit.

Boku no Hero Academia 51

Totally thought his dad would save Deku. I don't think the three of them can beat Slain, maybe he will withdraw because he doesn't want to kill two potential heros that fit his views.

Assassination Classroom 149

Nice turnaround by Nagisa, defeating Karma with his own moves. The month of trying to save Sensei will probably lead to some more character development for Nagisa and some tragic conclusion.

Zweizer

Banned
(NSFW) Layers of White 2 by SOLOPIPB

20-23-47-eng01_143782cts48.jpg

The long-awaited continuation to the great yandere moth girl hentai story has finally been translated!

I must say, I'm liking the various layers of the story that get unraveled, as it is repeated again and again.

Uh-oh~

Revo

I hope they don't manage to find a way out but I do like that they are going to try (with a limited time frame)

I hope they don't manage to find a way out but I do like that they are going to try (with a limited time frame)

I was thinking they probaby don't, but Nagisa discovers something a few days before the decisive date comes. Nice chapter there, Karma's still an asshole, though.

Layers of White 2

I've got a throbbing headache, feeling pretty shit, but I've mustered what strength I can to read this.

And I THINK I understood what was going on...maybe.

Mothers shouldn't interfere

Nisekoi 179

Glad to see Yui get the ending she deserves, but I'm worried that Marika's next on the chopping block. After she's out I wouldn't know whether to drop the series or keep reading because it's actually going somewhere.

Also pickups in advance celebration of Mono-Eye Day:

Nisekoi

Yeah, Yui's 100% out at this point. Actual progress has happened.

My Hero Academia

Great chapter. Deku's AFO powerup looks awesome now with the lightning aura. Stain seems to be actually impressed with his idea of heroics, unlike Iida who got punked out.

dumbyugi

Visual novel localization company Sekai Project has announced it's getting into the manga publishing game. They'll be releasing GATE as their first series. Don't know if it's digital or physical yet. Source: Twitter

Revo

Vinland Saga 118

Full on backstory.
Ooh, she's basically a technology genius. Well, I guess that settles her future living.

B.O.O.M

Black Clover 23

I really really really like this manga. It's somewhat typical stuff so far story wise but it's still fun. I like the main character too..very likable.

You tell em Aster!

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Terraformars 131

This what I love about Terraformars, its that it presents itself as super serious, but it comes off as ridiculous.

Especially when it adds DBZ references.

I was reading terraformars before it was vilified by people. Slightly better than other shonen because things actually happen and the swerves.
I started reading shortly after I started Attack on Titan in 2013. I liked it at first but it didn't seem to get anywhere. Now it's apparently ridiculous.

I've been reading Terraformars since the early 20s in chapters. Dunno why I still continue tbh
Sometimes you don't want to drop something after taking the time to read it. Well, at least that's the case with me. Terraformars is one of the few mangas I dropped because of school. Never bothered to catch up.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Sometimes you don't want to drop something after taking the time to read it. Well, at least that's the case with me. Terraformars is one of the few mangas I dropped because of school. Never bothered to catch up.
Well depending on where you stopped, some stuff from the beginning comes back and shit breaks loose. Terraformars to me is like Deadly Premonition. Its bad but has some type of charm.

Aoyama Tsukiko Desu 1.2

well that's a pretty interesting setting, her losing her memories and wanting to act like her past self but can't

seems like this might become a good shoujoooo

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolion 45

Wow, twelve straight pages of 2 pagers. Pretty impressive.

Got no idea what these two's Stands are, looks they may be separate? Lighting someone on fire is pretty brutal though, lol. Soccer ball has a zipper on it for some reason. Hm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom