• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

random25

Nisekoi 179

Too bad Yui...but better get the closure early than never.

Himouto! Umaru-chan 113

Yuri...errr Kirie-chan really enjoyed that sleepover with Komaru. Feels bad for Bomber.

Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! 111

Such rich girl.

Gintama 551

That was one badass goodbye, Shinsengumi.

Zweizer

Banned
Hitoribocchi no OO Seikatsu ch13.5

bocchincsd7.jpg

D'aww~

That Bad End is amazing, lol

jbug617

Banned
Shokugeki no Soma 128

Love the panel when Soma mentions he has more experience than Kuga. That meatball probably going to be damn good.

Rhapsody

Banned
Shokugeki no Soma 127-128

127 was great, more Alice panels. Also Hayama saying she's like this only because the guy pampers her so much lol
Seeing Souma and the creepy cook having chemistry together was neat.

128 was meh until the end. Still hate Kuga, but now Souma starts his counterattack.

Citrus 17

She un-dyed here hair, smh.
Mei still doesnt act like a real person

BERSERK 338 FUCKING FINALLY MIURA YOU PIECE OF SH-

GET OFF THE BOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

But seriously, something so Utopia-esque like the Capital is obviously some fucked up plan. We already saw the flesh pits down below. I'm still going with Griffith doing a second ascension like the Emperor did using all these people who put trust in him as sacrifices.

Akame ga Kill! 61

HjBXsNW.png

Woah, hold the phone, ICE? I didn't expect this shocking development at all

Well, look who is back from the break no one told us about.

So I guess this is the finale? Looks like Esdeath is ready to use her second trump card but what is stronger then za warudo? Can she King Crimson now?

Wave's dead next chapter. Guessing Tatsumi will have to go dragon mode to kill Esdeath then Leone and Akame will have to kill him.

Everyone's dying. If I were to rate chances of survival from highest to lowest it's looking like Akame > Mine > Leone (surprisingly) > Kurome > Boss Lady > Wave >>>>>>>>>> Tatsumi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Esdeath >>>>>> The Prime Minister. It's probably too late for Kurome and Wave to switch sides and that ship sailed for Esdeath years ago

Rh6lOAK.png

The only reason to even still be reading the manga returns.

Great.

Now if only Wave can perform the miracle and kill Akame.

Then the manga can start improving from it's constant mediocrity.

Akame ga Kiru 61

I love how everyone from the empire is so despicably evil. It's childish to think every general is rotten to the bone. Also, Esdeath should not be that powerful with the power of ice for crying out loud. I guess that's why there isn't any fire type teigu whuch make her powers null.

Deadman Wonderland Creators New Series Smokin Parade.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1409802

Well what can I say it looks fairly interesting, plus the MC seems pretty cool and looks better than Ganta so far.

But that title though.

Sounds interesting will check out

Also Yamada and the 7 witches fans, is the anime speed blitzing the witches or did the manga crank up its pacing once the witch concept was finally introduced?

Zetman Ch. 1-50

Is it worth continuing this? I enjoyed it in the beginning but the last 20ish chapters have been terrible. It seems to have violence and death just for the sake of having them while only managing to introduce one or two likable characters, answering no questions and just focusing on senseless depravity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom