• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! 20-23

uIOF0Zg.png

That slow relationship building!

Revo

Himouto! Umaru-chan 114

Oof, see all the hate he gets from Kirie one chapter then he is an awesome bro the next
Poor bomber

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Vinland Saga 118

Finally getting some back story. Also some classic Thorfinn next time!

Nanatsu no Taizai 134

Got to leave it to King to give a good fight. Also glad we finally get a explanation to what disaster does.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Hinamatsuri 47
Timeskip chapter, and there's that 3rd esper girl turn into tai chi master. I laugh so much during this chapter.
"God save my iphone"

Saike Mata Shitemo 1-12

Started out as groundhog day/kagerou daze like manga, turn into "all you need is kill" shonen version. It's entertaining so far, but as one would expect, this is basically save scumming the manga.

Zweizer

Banned
Considering you can make the more awesome word tighhighlight out of the already pretty amazing word highlight, no, I think there isn't anything out there.

Now I'm gonna use thighhighlight every time there's a set of particularily nice-looking set of thighhighs. Thanks for that~

Kyuur

Tokyo Ghoul: Re 38

Great chapter!

1uHP0bJ.png

47jVBUs.png

So happy he's back! The entire meetup and mask shop scene were good too. And then there was this...

3X5de4d.png

Scary shading or is this a reveal?

Dynedom

Noblesse - 364

Well, Lazark's death flags have been waving for several episodes. This is probably how Rael is going to end up getting both halves of their soul weapon and developing as a character.

Fairy Tail 446

I hope they don't make this beast of Alaverez look like fodder l. Every other villian is always trivialized by them.

Nanatsu no Taizai 134

If Meliodas have even the ten commandments shook, he is the real deal.

The Seven Deadly Sins

It would be hilarious if King tried going at him now and got jobbed just to show Mel was ultimate sandbagging without his full power.

phaze

So happy he's back! The entire meetup and mask shop scene were good too. And then there was this...

Scary shading or is this a reveal?

Oh dear. Didn't even register that.
I really don't want Arima to be a one-eyed ghoul. I'll take "drinking ghoul shakes" makes you strong" over that. But who knows, especially with the whole smoking out a liar business. But then why wouldn't his wound after fight with Kaneki heal ?
Aaarghh.
Tsukiyama is that kid that doesn't get that he's shunned by the very social circle he thinks he belongs to.

Uta gives no fucks even though he basically outed himself and his shop to CCG. Shouldn't he be worried that they start to track his activities or something ? No more Clown raves at his place I guess.

Kijima uploading Ghoul torture videos for the whole world to see. Seems like a bit much, even with the complete lack of empathy for ghouls that humans manifest.

sfsf41pb3.png

Yomo with his barrista skills. <3

Viz has included a question for the My Hero Academia popularity poll in their weekly survey this week. Not sure if it'll be put in with Japanese results, or we'll get a separate results showing for the english poll though

Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai 12.5-13

I know this is all leading to pairing up the two leads even if she already has a wonderful boyfriend but at least it doesn't seem to be going down the path of wonderful boyfriend is actually a jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom